Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. (1458 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by Zendinho(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Adasun post=90879476]Nlandars sabi ginger person o. cheesy

They fit ginger u make u go slap soldier self cheesy grin

Me too dey ginger you o....
Next year will not pass you bye
Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:

Some don't care , a guy is marrying 2 sisters comfortably now
?
in naija?
Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by UKkev: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wow, see mature advises here. I will be facing same issue by next week oh. Let me just be learning from here.
Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by dayleke: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
wich sane man who would be looking lustily at his wife's to be younger sister when meeting the parents cheesy.no right thinking male even a womaniser would behave like that.

Never say never bro....

cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by dayleke: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:

My friend that went on first visit , later married the younger sister instead

I ve heard a friend that went with a friend on first visit , later came back and marry the said girl
Some younger sisters can make u look lostly

cc lefulefu

tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by Depressedkidd: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just be yourself. Ask your girl if her father takes alcohol or not, let her tell you what kind of person he is. Take a good bottle of wine and a nice wrapper or piece of jewelry for her mom. Eat before you go. If offered food, make sure to show that you enjoy it, compliment the food but also eat responsibly. If you're offered alcohol you can reject with an excuse, or go for a glass(if it's wine), or a bottle (if it's beer) but make sure not to finish it, leave a quarter of the glass or bottle, drink slowly. Know your current affairs and world political scene, religion, markets etc in case the man takes you on a discussion train. All in all, do not fake anything, be nice and be yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Comport Myself While Meeting My Girl's Parent For The First Time. by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Depressedkidd:
Just be yourself. Ask your girl if her father takes alcohol or not, let her tell you what kind of person he is. Take a good bottle of wine and a nice wrapper or piece of jewelry for her mom. Eat before you go. If offered food, make sure to show that you enjoy it, compliment the food but also eat responsibly. If you're offered alcohol you can reject with an excuse, or go for a glass(if it's wine), or a bottle (if it's beer) but make sure not to finish it, leave a quarter of the glass or bottle, drink slowly. Know your current affairs and world political scene, religion, markets etc in case the man takes you on a discussion train. All in all, do not fake anything, be nice and be yourself.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Kindly Help This Friend Of Mine Who Got Scammed Yesterday / . / Is It Weird That At 23 I've Never Loved Any Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.