Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 (2967 Views)

I'm 22 Today (pic) / I'm 18 She's 16, I'm Confused / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Zeal0000007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
baba go and read ur books

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Depressedkidd: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
Good day nairalanders in the house smiley. Now bfr i say what i want to say, some or maybe y'all niggas might want to bash or criticize but it's allowed smiley. 0 fxcks will be given smiley.
So there's this pretty girl i met recently, the girl is too soft (soft fair skin, soft lips) the kind of girl your friends will be jealous of with wavy hair and all, the girl is a 10/10 kiss. We began to communicate and this girl is really getting into me more than i her. I really like her too and was considering making her mine but then i wanted to know her age and then she told she's 16 going to 17 this year and I was like Wtf! shocked. P.s she's still in sec school. She looks older than 16 aswr, she looks 18-19. I was really thrown aback cus i didn't want to look like a pedophile. Anyways i told her I'm 22 and she was even more enthusiastic about us and wants to even come to my house if possible meet my mom. I don't even know how my mom will react if she knows her age.
Now I'm in a dilemma whether i should be serious with her or i should just back down a little bit.
Your opinions pls. Like I said earlier, feel free to criticize but zero fxcks will be given grin
It doesn't matter how she looks. If you do anything with her you're going to be a pedophile. Please bro, as a fellow guy I take God beg you, dodge anything that might later hook your neck. At 22 you shouldn't even be looking at a secondary school girl. Let her reach 18, If she can't wait then cut her off. Please, cos it'll hook your neck. Especially now that awareness on sexual assault is becoming high, better not go and put yourself in trouble.
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Nuclear99(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
you're 22, are you ready for marriage yet?? If No, then why are you in a hurry??

Well if you really love her, she's still kinda small(in my opinion though), there's a way you keep somebody till you need them, just try and hang around her till you're really ready and fit too.
As him dey hang around, another person go dey chop the kpekus

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Lamba42(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
My Advice, She's really young bro so I doubt she knows what she what she wants . She might think she does but basic psychology proves she doesn't up until her 20's , usually 25 - 27 . This doesn't apply to everyone but is prevalent in most cases .If you enjoy seeing her by all means go ahead but I doubt it'll last in the long run especially when she gets into Uni and there's a whole new life around her. Anyways all the best !

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:
baba go and read ur books
I'm done with school cool
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Depressedkidd:

It doesn't matter how she looks. If you do anything with her you're going to be a pedophile. Please bro, as a fellow guy I take God beg you, dodge anything that might later hook your neck. At 22 you shouldn't even be looking at a secondary school girl. Let her reach 18, If she can't wait then cut her off. Please, cos it'll hook your neck. Especially now that awareness on sexual assault is becoming high, better not go and put yourself in trouble.
thanks for the advice bruh.
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nuclear99:
As him dey hang around, another person go dey chop the kpekus
my guy like say u know, na wetin I dey fear be dat..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wait until she gets into the university. Na there eye dey tear.
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Coldie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
you're 22, are you ready for marriage yet?? If No, then why are you in a hurry??

Well if you really love her, she's still kinda small(in my opinion though), there's a way you keep somebody till you need them, just try and hang around her till you're really ready and fit too.
He shouldn't waste his time. All these girls be claiming love but the moment they get admission into uni forget it

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by DankPineapple: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
Good day nairalanders in the house smiley. Now bfr i say what i want to say, some or maybe y'all niggas might want to bash or criticize but it's allowed smiley. 0 fxcks will be given smiley.
So there's this pretty girl i met recently, the girl is too soft (soft fair skin, soft lips) the kind of girl your friends will be jealous of with wavy hair and all, the girl is a 10/10 kiss. We began to communicate and this girl is really getting into me more than i her. I really like her too and was considering making her mine but then i wanted to know her age and then she told she's 16 going to 17 this year and I was like Wtf! shocked. P.s she's still in sec school. She looks older than 16 aswr, she looks 18-19. I was really thrown aback cus i didn't want to look like a pedophile. Anyways i told her I'm 22 and she was even more enthusiastic about us and wants to even come to my house if possible meet my mom. I don't even know how my mom will react if she knows her age.
Now I'm in a dilemma whether i should be serious with her or i should just back down a little bit.
Your opinions pls. Like I said earlier, feel free to criticize but zero fxcks will be given grin
I didn't need to read your bs after seeing the description PEDO
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by dopedan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
one thing I’ve noticed if you miss doing activities with an attractive girl chances are that she will leave you immediately she sees someone else

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by callmeRichie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

He shouldn't waste his time. All these girls be claiming love but the moment they get admission into uni forget it

Abi oo, he's still very naive too, not to talk of the girl. Buh I don't want him to feel like he's not man enough. Probability of ending up with this girl in relationship talkless of marriage is 15%. It's too early. That was why I suggested he should just stick around, soon or later he would understand too say no be joke. And he could be lucky sha who knows
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Hongkongfukid(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
she's not too young to rule. Go for your and don't give a fvck. Maintain healthy relationship
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by solonubinho(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
ok
Thanks.
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by archdon: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pedophile association of Nigeria
Jayrockk:
thanks for the tip bro
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by archdon: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Whoever told you it's okay to date an underage girl in the name of maturity lied to you.

If you like her that much wait till she's 18, one more year will not kill you. Unless of course you like prison food
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by seanwilliam(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:

Well if you really love her, she's still kinda small(in my opinion though), there's a way you keep somebody till you need them, just try and hang around her till you're really ready and fit too
@ op, the bolded is introduction to SIMPISM.. if you know your conscience will be picking u if you fhuck her based on the fact that she's not reach 18 which is the age of consent, then let her go... no dey fool urself, no matter how u one do am, in as much you people still dey see all the time, u go Bleep her.. dont ever nurture a girl to your taste( taste In this sense means to fhuckable age which is 18) cos it will 100% end in tears..

Leave her bobo, no spoil her life, go find your age mate( dont be carried away by the euphoria of beauty.. u will see someone more beautiful and blended than her) woman no dey finish..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With / Rated 18+ Guys, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.