Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106720 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ezep(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..
it's not always rosy.
remember the rich also cry..
don't be moved by millions..
the source of the wealth matters.. character matters also.
Many have been blinded by wealth and end up regretting..
Somethings money cannot buy..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by dickson617(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
HAHA �
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by MiddleDimension: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
he is not a billionaire
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Champneys: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Shut up, attention seeking vacuous troglodyte!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by jasman1: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Travel to where? Sorry I missed that part
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Lovelyn451(f): 2:32am On Jun 21, 2020
This Ned no even marry on time, see small small children littered everywhere, he must be a player during his youth
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by banio: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..

By the time anyone counts to one billion the person will respect himself.
NED is a billionaire, so all his wives MUST respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
. Your dp says it all. You're DUMB. Imagine! What's DUMB him. You've murdered english
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by DKM123: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Hahahahaha! What have you done? You have just destroyed the fragile ego of nairaland chewing gum poverty stricken motor park touts who think they are the next best thing since sliced bread to women.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF MALE TEARS AND GNASHING OF TEETH AND TANTRUMS AND WAILING. Hahahahaha! Hope you are ready for the outpouring of premium tears?

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by MiddleDimension: 3:03am On Jun 21, 2020
should a guy follow beauty too? dump his girlfriend when he sees a more beautiful woman?
Onyi22:
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by femmy2010(m): 3:07am On Jun 21, 2020
She is happy .
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Doyou2019: 3:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

And 172 female Nlanders liked this! grin Fellas , you see why that your loyal girlfriend' can't really be trusted ? In Freestyle's voice : 'Na money all manpikin dey find' grin

L
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by sinola(m): 3:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Nna mehn,this Nedman's juju too strong ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by laiza(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary
Oh my God!!! Were you in my head? Lol

Let's talk about the olodo that wants everyone to dumb their broke ass bf, as if there will always be "Ned Nwoko" to marry them or did "Regina" say she's not experiencing her own share of "marital problems". The grass is greener on the other side because it is being watered! If you continue with this mentality you will remain dumb and broke obviously!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oshaosha2014(m): 4:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Funny enough, the man is naturally the provider. So, dumping a girl because she’s poor doesn’t hold water in the life of a man. How much Regina whole family have that is attractive to Ned. In fact, Ned, I believe is the one feeding her entire family right now. What men really look for in women is beauty, youth and fertility, then other characteristics they look for are secondary.

The woman on the other hand, looks for security, resources, status, provider. Therefore, don’t blame Ned and Regina, they are just doing what is natural.

That being said, I would not marry any girl that is just in for what I can provide. And I would not use money and resources to convince any girl. I look for the true nature of people and if money is what I would use I might never know them. Ned’s wives may all seem to be in good rapport with other but let Baba die then you’ll see war. They are all enjoying the money for now. Thank God for their lives.

remele2:

You are right ooooo... And same with guys, when you jam a lady that is very rich,,,, dump the poor girl i repeat dump her,,,, bcus that pu**y can nva get any better or bring u good life.... U will only die on it... Dump her and go foe the all In one lady... With money... Money sweet ooooooooo dnt forget dump the poor girl

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oshaosha2014(m): 4:03am On Jun 21, 2020
When the provider is no more and they have to share money and property nko? War!

AMvanquish:

When there is money to go round sufficiently, everyone go align. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oshaosha2014(m): 4:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Many of them are empty vessels from being used up ritually by these guys on the fast lane leading to hell.

hybridblood07:
By the time you realize, it will be too late for you. Senseless girl
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oshaosha2014(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2020
How many of you are going to end up with thousannaire let alone millionaire.

koyyess:
Ned just vomit this one. Jisos shocked

Money is sweet.

Regina, I hope you are saving? It's time for you to build your own house.

You can call those chewing gum boys you used to roll with that think they are God's gift to women to come and clean the house up for you.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by fyneboi79(m): 4:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
You can't even spell liar but you want to roll with the rich.....poor man pikin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by fyneboi79(m): 4:15am On Jun 21, 2020
banio:

By the time anyone counts to one billion the person will respect himself.
NED is a billionaire, so all his wives MUST respect themselves.
see resemblance from all his kids because the women have been caged to him alone spiritually and physically and can never play away for life because money dey......but poor man wife go born for driver or gateman because no money for DNA tests. women are scum really
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oshaosha2014(m): 4:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Why is it that only the males have been hitting back at this girl. That tells you a lot about the inner workings of all the females that walk on this planet earth. This is what they all want, don’t be decieved. This one is saying their church mind. And most of them don’t care how you made the money. But Mother Nature distributes accordingly, they can’t work against that. NO BE ALL OF UNA GO MARRY THOUSANNAIRE LET ALONE MARRY MILLIONAIRE. Billionaire many of you will not smell, no matter how pretty. And guys, don’t kill yourself because of female validation. On the long run you’ll realize all they have to offer is the hole between their legs.

Gkemz:

Whoever heeds to this foolish counsel is heading towards fire.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Doyou2019:

And 172 female Nlanders liked this! grin Fellas , you see why that your loyal girlfriend' can't really be trusted ? In Freestyle's voice : 'Na money all manpikin dey find' grin

L

And how do you know its only the females that liked it? Men and jumping into conclusion.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Kiddo01(m): 4:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Note say *don't be *deceived* not don't be deceive *, think with ur head not ur anus

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Joefat: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Confusion everywhere.. husband in preparation to give birth.. is he the one who got pregnant?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Hamiltonii: 4:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Women are pure Ashawo. Pay them to born for you and kick them out.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by chocboi78(m): 4:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
see the room ure giving advice from... grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ofiko123(m): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one....Wishing her a safe delivery..
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:
What happened to the ban on flight?

Rich people are above the law in Nigeria, smh
Na only u get sense here... How is it possible they are flying
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by toprealman: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary
You really have time to correct that one....you try.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Ned eldest son will be like... Dad kukuma die make I continue where u stop

He will be eyeing Regina kpeku like this

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by babadigu(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
waiting u to show us next, ur billionaire husband too girl. u don't need to talk about others...but have urself ur billionaire date or futur husband. and u come back on that platform and show folks here! ok girl?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Clothingonline9(m): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
The only thing u hv to offer life is your smelling pussy use and dumb await you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.