Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106824 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by wethebest(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

Never knew women with sense like u still exist in this generation. U re a blessing to urself, ur family nd ur generation. As u strive to make it as a woman, u shall meet a man dat will aprc8 nd improve ur worth. Not all these cheap hoes we hv online talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onogiede(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love

and u are a broken Bea,..you speaks out of poverty are must say,.. what stops u in gathering the broken piece becoz it might turns out to ur desirable want in nearest future.

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Skepticus: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
I wonder why you are telling us this tho.
I would never in Understand the rationale behind Entertainment Gossips tho, not even in 10 Lifetimes.

Most people are inherently stupid. They were the ones gossip magazines were made for. Too bad that they make a high percentage of the population.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Kutunban: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..

Poverty has dealt with this lady perhaps, may you find comfort.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by olisaEze(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

Ah Ahn!! shocked

Your own savage level is Legendary! cheesy cheesy

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by osazsky(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
F33lm3:
Your mmucy was not wise enough to search for a rich man she fell for your pupcy because he owned 2 cutlasses and I Hoe and one long John bicycle in his garage...plus I know your father regret not wearing a condom the day he produced you...you are a waste of his sperm..see what 2 minutes sex had caused your father should have stayed and hump your mumcy for atleast 4 minutes..I warned him but he wouldn't listen..now see the end product (onyi)
who see this one na go think say him paper na Mark Zuckerberg...u will be shocked she grew up in a one room apt or face me I face u..if u see where people like this they drag for garri with her sibling enn u will b shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
is their anything wrong if ur family were very rich and u also were rich and u marry a very rich guy from a rich family..is there anything wrong with fat.. it will be 1_1 if u can take this challenge

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:

The person will also not force that his daughter. The sins of the father re always visited upon his children.

Go and sit down please!!
It's either hypocrisy or jealousy that is killing you

The girl is not a minor. She made her choice and you are here drinking Panadol.

If Ned can afford 10 more beauty queens between 18- 22, he should go for them

This life is too sweet to die in bitterness or carry other people's case on the head like gala.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Francis567(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.

Just imagine wetin person Dey talk
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

Hoe loe sho
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by holuwajobar(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..
if money dy, peace among the wives go dy
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Tillatalk: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
na your type dey make man dey do blood money just to impress
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by FirstbornWds: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:
Someone will marry that Ned's small daughter when she is 17. He thinks being pedophile is his exclusive right.

Nonsense and Buhari undecided

It won't happen. At least not now.

And even if it happens, it won't be her ancestor. There's a limit to what can happen when money is involved.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jsaviour:

Go and sit down please!!
It's either hypocrisy or jealousy that is killing you

The girl is not a minor. She made her choice and you are here drinking Panadol.

If Need can afford 10 more beauty queens between 18- 22, he should go from them

This life is too sweet to die in bitterness or carry other people's case on the head like gala.

Ozuo
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by elizabeth147(f): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
I WISH YOU SAFE DELIVERY
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by LordOfTheWeed: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

Just a look at this fool.. .. .. smh
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by IvarDboneless: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary
NO MIND D UGLY TIN JARE
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by PierreAbutu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

Is this your personal orientation, or you took this from your mother? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Temysteve(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
yuswrld20:
you deserve oscar award
Grammy sef
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..
Take this to the bank.What causes rife in polygamy is lack of money,when the man have money and have it in excess all members accept and respect their given space with no rancour.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hate two things in life

1. Broke/poor girls with high taste who look for a man to buy for them what they can't afford themselves

2. Broke/poor guys who think a woman must date or marry them to prove virtuous woman

If a man can make a choice or a lady based on what he wants (beauty, money, wife material, virginity etc), why can't a woman make her own choice based on what she wants ( handsome, money, faithful etc)

Don't be an entitled fool.

Whether you are a man or woman, work hard, build yourself and make your money so that you won't
1. Marry a chimpanzee, ritualist or Yahoo boy because of money
2. Defend poverty as if it's your father's heritage by forcing women to accept your poverty stricken self.
3. Become jealous/bitter when people like Regina choose baby girl life instead of suffer head.

Let no man or woman wait for someone to build them or build with them. Everybody should build his or her self so we can all meet half way at the top.

This life is easy but we like complicating it

Do you and let others be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by BhumiePedro21(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Onyi22 post=90878223]. Balderdash
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Amanda4life: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
LaReinaa:
I hope they stay united like this forever but I know that ain’t gonna be possible..

I wish her safe delivery grin

Sure. Its not going to be possible.

There's Always an issue.

Its just cover up.

Don't believe everything you see on social media
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by OriOko88(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
LaReinaa:
I hope they stay united like this forever but I know that ain’t gonna be possible..

I wish her safe delivery grin
Bad belle. Why won't it be possible for her to stay peacefully with her senior wives. Rich people hv different mentality compared to middle class folks like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Drizzy406(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
this is depression talking

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by oluxy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

And you are not ashamed that you are unfortunate to make this money except dumping and running after a guy that has made it.

What happened to ur own human being to be a billionaire, does it mean some ladies a created unfortunate to make it by their self like Ngozi, Dora, Omojola, Joke, Jennivev, etc

They did not run after men by dumping one to clink with another.

Only unfortunate, miserable, irrational, pathological gold digger ladies/women thinks the way you write.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by rafaelgbenga(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

why will they not say it all! Ole olojukokoro atole!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

Just a look at this fool.. .. .. smh

What makes her a fool? She made her choice so kindly make yours. You can say you can't marry a girl with her mentality.

If they use her for ritual, it's her choice.

The same way you may not be able to marry a prostitute is same way she can't marry a broke guy.

Life is simple my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who b d wife among these children?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by seenga(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is obvious you don't have a rich father because rich kids don't reason like this. No go find work do...
Peace081:

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

This your talk portrays one who will desperately fall into any mess for money.

Believe me, you can make your own money.

Money is not only meant for men to make.

Build yourself and make your own money so that a man with money will now be a plus.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Gabkosh: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

Only a dumb rich guy will settle with a girl like you that have nothing to offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.