Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] (5015 Views)

This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pictures are below.

In 2015, I was so broke with lots of unused ideas in my head. In 2016/2017 I got angry and started taking actions and using those ideas.

Ever since I took action, my life changed. In life, it's about taking actions even though people will abuse you on it. As long as it's legit, JUST DO IT.

That by the way. This is 2020 and the the pains of Buhari's 2016/2017 recession is over and I'm now smiling to the bank while in my room without going out. Praise God. Amen!

Now, the problem here is: I'm spraying everything I buy from its original color to white. I hope in won't be considered a racist.

Even the parlor in the picture below was green and had to buy 4 buckets of big Demcok paint and singlehandedly repainted it.

I sprayed my black TV to white. My fan to white. My door to white. And so many other things. It seems my calling is to be a painter. What do you guys think?

At this moment, I want to spray my violin to white. (Oh, yes, I'm a music instructor too). Do you think it's a good idea or I should just give it to you and buy a white-colored one?

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mmhhh..you can give it to me if,you wish boss
bout spraying it white...don't really know
I play d keyboard ND drums ND I hv ideas if other instruments too
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Seems your side hustle is painting.Nice work and keep it up
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
There's no picture attached boss
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Below are pictures of some of the things I sprayed, painted, or about to spray. Maybe I should write a book on how to paint or spray things when you're bored at home.

I'm teaching myself home decoration. I hope I'm trying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
More painted or sprayed works.

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The violin below is what I'm targeting to get when I'm done.

3 Likes

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
You're doin well ooiin..
HW much is d guitar. I wanted to buy a 2nd hnd guitar but no money
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
I noticed things having white color in a house make them look neat, mature and classy. When I say "white" I don't me oyibo people type of white (that one is yellow) — I mean real white color.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just save for it and you'll surely get it.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
D violin looks good too.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Which of them? The white one?
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Just save for it and you'll surely get it.
sure thing boss, already making some few bucks currently have $10.87 working online
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
You're doing well but you're already beginning to take it too far.
If you paint everything White, it would look all monotonous. There should be other colors for what is know as contract. For example, while the wall as a background is white, the Violin looks good as it is, you don't have to turn it to white.
Shades, tones and contrast are some of the fundamentals for beautiful.
Imagine if your whole body is same color - your nails, skins, hair, palm, teeth, iris, pupils, tongue etc are same color. It wouldn't have made any sense.

By the way, what's an office bench doing in your room?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Which of them? The white one?
yes the white one but the wood brown color looks warm

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
White color on a thing is quite classy, in a blue colored light ir red colored light they'll reflect a nice color.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by callmeRichie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
that settings is classy

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oh, I forgot. I even sprayed the graduation frame on the wall to white. My hand itches on what to spray. One day I'll just spray my food and drinking water.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
light099:
You're doing well but you're already beginning to take it too far.
If you paint everything White, it would look all monotonous. There should be other colors for what is know as contract. For example, while the wall as a background is white, the Violin looks good as it is, you don't have to turn it to white.
Shades, tones and contrast are some of the fundamentals for beautiful.
Imagine if your whole body is same color - your nails, skins, hair, palm, teeth, iris, pupils, tongue etc are same color. It wouldn't have made any sense.

By the way, what's an office bench doing in your room?
Thats not the room but the sitout
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Everything being white is not really bad. Contrast is good too. In Akon's house, every single thing, including all the items in the house, in the kitchen, room, etc. are all white. Even his grand piano are all white keys. He is the only contrast in the house. The first time I watched a video of the interior, I was wowed.

3 Likes

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, I forgot. I even sprayed the graduation frame on the wall to white. My hand itches on what to spray. One day I'll just spray my food and drinking water.
Well u can spray your pillows too

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
I noticed the ceiling is not white...you can spray paint it.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Meedon: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mr. Sprayer

Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Someone talked about office chair above. Let me share a story. I have never met a Nairalander before — both male or female.

But since Nairaland fetches me money on a regular basis, I bought that chair for my future NL visitors because they were the ones who gave me the money on the 17th of June. I truly appreciate no matter how small.

With joy, Nairalanders gathered and gave 125k in exchange for books and as a good Nigerian who loves to give back, I took 22,500 from the money and bought that chair even though the seller said the last price was 28k.

So, if you're a Nairalander, that chair is not mine, but yours when you visit (after coro is over).

Now, talking about book, our relationship books for men (that never fail) are still on sale on our site https://shop.wetclef.com

Make your purchase there with your credit card and you'll get any of the books instantly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Ay04z(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Marvog:

sure thing boss, already making some few bucks currently have $10.87 working online
wat do u do online. Hint me abeg?
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ay04z:
wat do u do online. Hint me abeg?
DM me or search for "chuksbaby" on telegram and join for faster info and a large community of ready to help members.
If you're good with words or stories follow my boss in his book writing business and you can smile to d bank (with lots of patience, determination and a little money for data to research.

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Ay04z(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Marvog:

DM me or search for "chuksbaby" on telegram and join for faster info and a large community of ready to help members.
If you're good with words or stories follow my boss in his book writing business and you can smile to d bank (with lots of patience, determination and a little money for data to research.
drop ur mail. Bro
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jumia has the white one — maybe I should just patronize them.

1 Like

Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ay04z:
drop ur mail. Bro
Its not that easy earning online but if you have patience you can. I'd still suggest you search for Chuksbaby via telegram.
My mail: marvelogonna4@gmail.com
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Jumia has the white one — maybe I should just patronize them.
If you feel like doing that ,its okay.
If you do, you can also dash dah brown one to me.
Re: About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Interesting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / 4 The Ladies: Light Or Dark Dark Skinned Guys Which Do U Prefer (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.