Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Say No To Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Feminism (469 Views)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Feminism by NaeChris: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
"Only a real man can handle enough flesh"
"Only a real man can take care of another man's kids without making any fuss about it"
"Only a real man will sponsor a woman without expecting anything In return "
"Only a real man will ... "
"Only a real man can... "
You know where this is heading to?
The term real man is a shaming tactics invented by women, for women to constantly compel you into taking all of their bulshits.
You know who's a real man?
A REAL MAN IS A MAN WHO DOESN'T GIVE ANY STRAIGHT Bleep ABOUT WHAT ANY WOMAN THINKS HE HAS TO DO(for her ofcourse) TO EARN THE GOOD GUY TAG.
Again and again, do not be a gentleman nor should you strive to be a good man.. Just be a man.
Be a king

1 Like

Re: Say No To Feminism by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laughing in Spanish.. read what you typed.. does it make any sense to you ... if so, then believe me, check yourself, your lifestyle.
You said, don't care being a good man etc. Just be a man, be a king, that statement alone tell a lot about you sad sad.
Sincerely, am a female, but am not a feminist at all.. am a fellow who stands, by the fact, truth, and will never side anybody, cuz of anything..
But what u typed, is not 100% correct.
And, pls hope the woman you are talking about, hope is was generalized. Eh( mother, sister, nieces, a d your own daughter).
Don't focus on you girlfriend alone, cuz she is another man's daughter.
So it means, you don't give a damn about whatever your own (females) say about you.. just because you are a man abi undecided undecided undecided.
Rubbish at the pick.. I deduced you lack (love)in you life. If you HV love, then you wud be concerned whether Ur actions can hurt the (females) in your life.
Re: Say No To Feminism by callmeRichie(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
A real man never degrade another gender! Nothing completes a real man than a real Woman.
Re: Say No To Feminism by NaeChris: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Laughing in Spanish.. read what you typed.. does it make any sense to you ... if so, then believe me, check yourself, your lifestyle.
You said, don't care being a good man etc. Just be a man, be a king, that statement alone tell a lot about you sad sad.
Sincerely, am a female, but am not a feminist at all.. am a fellow who stands, by the fact, truth, and will never side anybody, cuz of anything..
But what u typed, is not 100% correct.
And, pls hope the woman you are talking about, hope is was generalized. Eh( mother, sister, nieces, a d your own daughter).
Don't focus on you girlfriend alone, cuz she is another man's daughter.
So it means, you don't give a damn about whatever your own (females) say about you.. just because you are a man abi undecided undecided undecided.
Rubbish at the pick.. I deduced you lack (love)in you life. If you HV love, then you wud be concerned whether Ur actions can hurt the (females) in your life.

The point here is for all to operate on equal terms and not BLACKMAIL people via being a 'real man' to do your will.
Re: Say No To Feminism by hashtagged(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Say yes to feminism actual one women have been opressed since time memorial. Ok op give me reasons why i sgould not be a feminist? Genuine ones not ones of a sad broken hearted boy
Re: Say No To Feminism by NaeChris: 4:42am On Jun 21, 2020
hashtagged:
Say yes to feminism actual one women have been opressed since time memorial. Ok op give me reasons why i sgould not be a feminist? Genuine ones not ones of a sad broken hearted boy
it has done more harm than good.

Re: Say No To Feminism by kurupt1: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2020
hashtagged:
How have women been oppressed since time?
My aunties and female relatives all went to school , have the same constitutional rights like men ,so what the fvck are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Feminism by hashtagged(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2020
NaeChris:
it has done more harm than good.
Think of useful things to do not acting like little kids
Re: Say No To Feminism by NaeChris: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
hashtagged:

Think of useful things to do not acting like little kids
Don't be silly!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Sea Of Passion Episode 5 Anger / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.