Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (35058 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by helinues: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Racoon:
Was Atiku the one that signed the bill & shamelessly asked youth not contest against him? Where has the failure taken Nigeria to today?

So because Atiku wasn't the one that signed the bill made him to contest and also nursing 2023 election.

You people hypocrisy no get part 2

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Where was the meeting held without the knowledge of the chairman and secretary? Who moved the motion for the lifting of the suspension? The chairman signed the suspension resolution, he will also sign the lifting of the suspension. Go and read APC constitution. You are in sifia pain grin sorry!

Also note that there is an extant state gazette banning political gathering. Every action now is void.
the vice chairman, secretary was there. The gazzete says 20 meaning there was no breach of law there only 17 of the 26 excos was present at the meeting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
helinues:
So because Atiku wasn't the one that signed the bill made him to contest & also nursing 2023 election.You people hypocrisy no get part 2
[/s]I have said it.Atiku should not contest again.The old breed of politicians including Atiku should give way for the younger generation.Face the unparalleled failure called Buhari.See the way you express yourself in the written English language.SMH!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tesppidd: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are Nigeria youths truly future leader of tomorrow?
That's it for you.

Rigging elections gives some joy.

Refusal to swear in elected officials gives some joy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by helinues: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]I have said it.Atiku should not contest again.The old breed of politicians including Atiku should give way for the younger generation.Face the unparalleled failure called Buhari.

You have said it where?

Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tinsel: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are those 17 exco members that lifted the banning part of executives elected in 2018 or not?
This is the main question which somebody from that area can tell us. If they are his executive members, his voice is inconsequential. By tomorrow they can go ahead and suspend him.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:
The chairman is the only one that have power to adopt and endorse resolution or the person he delegates power to. Oshomole remain suspended. Whoever calls for the meeting without the the knowledge of the chairman, whatever is discussed remain void grin
the vice chairman and secretary can deputize of which they did. 10 cant be greater than 17 numbers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tinsel: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the vice chairman and secretary can deputize of which they did. 10 cant be greater than 17 numbers.
Are those 17 members from his executive?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Racoon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:
You have said it where? Continue deceiving yourself

Racoon:
The Ohaneze should not speak for ndigbo.However, Atiku and all the old generation brigade politicians should not contest but leave the political scene for younger generation e.g.Kingsley Moghalu, Akinwunmi Adeshina etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Where was the meeting held without the knowledge of the chairman and secretary? Who moved the motion for the lifting of the suspension? The chairman signed the suspension resolution, he will also sign the lifting of the suspension. Go and read APC constitution. You are in sifia pain grin sorry!

Also note that there is an extant state gazette banning political gathering. Every action now is void.

You lie.a meeting can always be called by a quorum. Except you are telling us that impeachment of speakers are illegal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]I have said it.Atiku should not contest again.The old breed of politicians including Atiku should give way for the younger generation.Face the unparalleled failure called Buhari.

Amechi nko

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

Yes there are.out of 26,17 is two third majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tinsel: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes there are.out of 26,17 is two third majority
If truly they are part of that executive then the case is closed.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

If truly they are part of that executive then the case is closed.

Very closed settled.the vice chairman is there to preside in the absence of the chairman while the Secretary was there to take down minutes.it is just like impeaching a speaker.it is usually done in their absence.does that make the impeachment illegal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Are those 17 exco members that lifted the banning part of executives elected in 2018 or not?
[/s] The ward chairman has spoken so focus on south west and stay out of south south.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

yes, the paper of their resolution is on front page

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by flyingpig: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
And who told you that Nigeria has future?

It is a matter of time, Nigeria is sitting on a gunpowder keg of Balkanization and bankruptcy

I've been saying it for months on this platform that Nigeria is going bankrupt.

Our debt is soaring higher than the highest flying Kite, yet crude oil our major revenue earner is selling less than $50/barrel and I don't see it rising above that benchmark upon diversification to EV(electric vehicle), soon the tax collectors will come knocking (Chinese Govt, IMF and world bank ).

In the mean time, corruption, electioneering and selfish aggrandizement are rife.

No diversification! No restructuring of our expensive governance!

By 2035, e go happen like Soviet Union.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by flyingpig: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bodexman:

Real wa!

We are tired of this confusion. Abeg how many ward oshiomhole come from?

Is like everyone is just passing judgment, make I pass my own too.

I declare myself Governor of Edo state with immediate resumption.

grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by FlordFlorez(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshiomhole predicament persists...
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the vice chairman, secretary was there. The gazzete says 20 meaning there was no breach of law there only 17 of the 26 excos was present at the meeting.

How old are you?

Did the chairman delegate power to his vice to preside over such meeting or convene such meeting at his instance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
cc: Dansuqi, fergie001
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by fergie001: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
cc: Dansuqi, fergie001
grin
Abeg...I don tire
We dey Court hand now....I no analyse again biko...ahn ahn

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

Abeg...I don tire
We dey Court hand now....I no analyse again biko...ahn ahn
Noooo. We must analyse the matter. APC matter needs differential calculus and harmonic transforms analysis. It must be analysed grin grin

Where is Dansuqi angry
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Kez11: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by HyAccent: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyingpig:

I've been saying it for months on this platform that Nigeria is going bankrupt.

Our debt is soaring higher than the highest Kite, yet crude oil our major revenue earner is selling less than $50/barrel and I don't see it rising above that benchmark upon diversification to EV(electric vehicle), soon the tax collectors will come knocking ala Chinese Govt, IMF and world bank.

In the mean time, corruption, electioneering and selfish aggrandizement is rife.

No diversification! No restructuring of our expensive governance!

By 2035, e go happen like Soviet Union.

Meanwhile when our youths are not busy attacking each other using tribe as an excuse.
They are being used as pawn by the looters and stealers of our nation.
Its a pity.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How old are you?

Did the chairman delegate power to his vice to preside over such meeting or convene such meeting at his instance.
chairman dont need to delegate powers before ward executive meeting with hold, in the absence of the chairman the vice chairman can represent, and the secretary is there to take the mins with the majority of ward executive on seat, the chairman will be served the copy of the resolution. Even the chairman can be impeached if the majority support to impeachment

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44. What are you waiting for.
The front page needs to be balanced APCstically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by fergie001: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Noooo. We must analyse the matter. APC matter needs differential calculus and harmonic transforms analysis. It must be analysed grin grin

Where is Dansuqi angry
E be like say na Mathematics you study for school.

Me i go use Newton-Raphson and Gauss-Siedel method do my own o
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
chairman dont need to delegate powers before ward executive meeting with hold, in the absence of the chairman the vice chairman can represent, and the secretary is there to take the mins with the majority of ward executive on seat, the chairman will be served the copy of the resolution. Even the chairman can be impeached if the majority support to impeachment
Gbam!! See analysis grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by dahnimoh(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
OK now
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

E be like say na Mathematics you study for school.

Me i go use Newton-Raphson and Gauss-Siedel method do my own o
It is allowed!!
You can also apply assignment model to get the matrix that will get oshiomole back to office cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

Oshiomhole remains suspended

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.