Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (35059 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by SirBunky85(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
tipscogreen:

Why are you trying to rewrite history? 14 Edo state lawmakers ignored the opportunity for them to be sworn in. Was it governor Obeseki that drove them out of their state house of assembly? Or are you trying to tell me that they were not invited.
What will it cost you if you speak the true and shame the devil.
so u support how obaseki inaugurated the house at an odd hour even without communicating the 14 law makers right?if tinubu or oshiomole had done same,would u had supported him?una hypocrisy stinks abeg

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by One4me: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Mumu ishawo, 17 executive members of ward excos have lifted the suspension. You and the remaining 9 obaseki dogs can go and fvck yourselves

The Ishawo is a mole of Obaseki.
What the APC shoudl and CAN DO as a Party is TERMINATE the Membership of this Ishawo.
Each party has a right to determine its membership, just DISMISS Ishawo for Anti-Party activities, by issuing an Order from the very top (NWC) asking the ward to re-instate Oshiomole and as expected, he will refuse..... then you dismiss and replace him.

The party must remain supreme, if you dont like it, move to another party.
One person cannot be greater than the party.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by osesology(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The letter of ban lifting doesn’t have the chairman’s signature and can’t be considered as being genuine. If they were wise, what they could have first done was to impeach the ward chairman loyal to Obaseki with the simple majority vote they had at the meeting. They would then go on to lift the ban on Oshiomhole. The letter would then have the Vice Chairman as the acting chairman, not that nonsense they did.

Those teaching Obaseki the moves are seriously smart, fantabulous and doing well.

Some of Obaseki’s loyalists moved with him to PDP to wreck havoc on APC from outside, while some of his loyalists are left in APC to continue wrecking the havoc from within.
He intentionally didn’t inaugurate the 14 House of Assembly Members loyal to Oshiomhole cos he had foreseen them given him a hell of a problem now.

Oshiomhole never saw it coming like this. I believe he doesn’t understand and confused on what next to do concerning the troubles he is immersed in. He thought the game is about how well you can shout and jump
Your head dey there. Phillip Shaibu is Obaseki's special political adviser. That guy is smart politically and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by One4me: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyingpig:

I've been saying it for months on this platform that Nigeria is going bankrupt.

Our debt is soaring higher than the highest flying Kite, yet crude oil our major revenue earner is selling less than $50/barrel and I don't see it rising above that benchmark upon diversification to EV(electric vehicle), soon the tax collectors will come knocking (Chinese Govt, IMF and world bank ).

In the mean time, corruption, electioneering and selfish aggrandizement are rife.

No diversification! No restructuring of our expensive governance!

By 2035, e go happen like Soviet Union.

That is what happens when a country does not have a President, even though it voted for one. undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by blackgold90(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are Nigeria youths truly future leaders of tomorrow?

The question you asked is irrelevant to the issue at hand,the governor noticed the house of assembly of allowed they will impeach him decided to put an hold and you are asking if nigeria youth will ever be leaders.

Answer that question by yourself
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by One4me: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How old are you?

Did the chairman delegate power to his vice to preside over such meeting or convene such meeting at his instance.

Go and read the APC Constitution, it is the Secretary that CONVENES a Meeting, while the Chairman PRESIDES.
If the Chairman is absent from that meeting, for whatever reason, the Vice Chairman will Preside. and if the Chairman to is simultaneously absent, the Secretary shall preside but in all a [b]Quorum must be formed
.[/b]
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by One4me: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
blackgold90:

The question you asked is irrelevant to the issue at hand,the governor noticed the house of assembly of allowed they will impeach him decided to put an hold and you are asking if nigeria youth will ever be leaders.

Answer that question by yourself

You are ignorant!

There is no law in the Constitution that allows the Governor to quash the election of Assembly Men by not inaugurating!
It is ab abuse of Power.

It does not matter whether he "suspects" they would impeach him or not...if he is due for impeachment, he will and should be impeached. That is a non issue.
If he does not want to be impeached, he needs to "manage" his Assembly members and gain their trust and control.

You mean if Buhari feels he would be impeached, he should just scrap the National Assembly and you will support it?
Youths of nowadays sef. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by emmamajesty: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
One4me:

You are ignorant!

There is no law in the Constitution that allows the Governor to quash the election of Assembly Men by not inaugurating!
It is ab abuse of Power.

It does not matter whether he "suspects" they would impeach him or not...if he is due for impeachment, he will and should be impeached. That is a non issue.
If he does not want to be impeached, he needs to "manage" his Assembly members and gain their trust and control.

You mean if Buhari feels he would be impeached, he should just scrap the National Assembly and you will support it?
Youths of nowadays sef. angry

Did they come for inauguration? l thought they demanded for fresh inauguration so that they can elect oshomoles men into offices that will enable them carrying out their evil impeachment process on Obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by akdjr(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
If anyone still believe Oshiomole will remain suspended till Election in Edo state is an alien in this country.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by authority2006(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The letter of ban lifting doesn’t have the chairman’s signature and can’t be considered as being genuine. If they were wise, what they could have first done was to impeach the ward chairman loyal to Obaseki with the simple majority vote they had at the meeting. They would then go on to lift the ban on Oshiomhole. The letter would then have the Vice Chairman as the acting chairman, not that nonsense they did.

Those teaching Obaseki the moves are seriously smart, fantabulous and doing well.

Some of Obaseki’s loyalists moved with him to PDP to wreck havoc on APC from outside, while some of his loyalists are left in APC to continue wrecking the havoc from within.
He intentionally didn’t inaugurate the 14 House of Assembly Members loyal to Oshiomhole cos he had foreseen them given him a hell of a problem now.

Oshiomhole never saw it coming like this. I believe he doesn’t understand and confused on what next to do concerning the troubles he is immersed in. He thought the game is about how well you can shout and jump

Really? This is coming from someone who might have never been to political meeting. Chairman gets two heads or two votes? Chairman alone does not form majority, he's either belongs to the majority or the minority. Wherever he belongs doesn't have impact on the resolution of the majority
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Luchitec(m): 4:01am On Jun 21, 2020
The funny thing with this suspension tussle is that the Oshiomole group has inadvertently conferred legitimacy to the APC Ward/State Executives that suspended him ab initio.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by blessedchild234(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
If obaseki defeats oshomole in these , it means a big blow on the face of the APC , meanwhile we are still watching.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ictplotter(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
if we go by APC constitution only the party NEC can sack oshomole. A ward chairman can't sack a national officer.
It's a lie, the party national chairman is the head of National executive Committee. Ask yourself where the Natural rights of Nemo judex incau sua sua in the APC constitution? A king can never be a judge of his own case.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by naijaman2225(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
tipscogreen:

Why are you trying to rewrite history? 14 Edo state lawmakers ignored the opportunity for them to be sworn in. Was it governor Obeseki that drove them out of their state house of assembly? Or are you trying to tell me that they were not invited.
What will it cost you if you speak the true and shame the devil.
HIS MENTAL CAPACITY TO TELL LIES.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by goodnews2017: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
It is very unfortunate that a politician of the calibre of Adams Oshiomhole is being rubbished in this manner at the ward level of the party. This is a very clear indication that the APC National Chair is infact not strong at home. A politician who is weak at the grassroot is not fit to lead the party to greatness.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by mira4u: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
38 years
age is just a number
will you marry me kiss

shocked so you Ebenizer2020 a.k.a mrcanceller mrcanceller is 38? I said it, this is confirmed grandpa obviously not happy about his misfortunes in life. Instead of to go back to where this is coming from he resorts to online bullying. Insulting and abusing people on nairaland like anyone caused his predicament. Grandpa is even my senior shocked

And I thought it was one small boy doing this o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

shocked so you Ebenizer2020 a.k.a mrcanceller mrcanceller is 38? I said it, this is confirmed grandpa obviously not happy about his misfortunes in life. Instead of to go back to where this is coming from he resorts to online bullying. Insulting and abusing people on nairaland like anyone caused his predicament. Grandpa is even my senior shocked

And I thought it was one small boy doing this o..
[/s] you know nothing so you better keep shut.
That somodooo is the guy with the highest number of monikers on nairaland that has been trolling me about and cancelling my comments or should I show you screenshots?
Check somodooo's post and compare with mine.
Do I look like an ipob or Buhari/hater?
You know nothing about most of us in politics section so keep shut and face your marriage.
Cc Sweetgoodie come and follow this woman oh
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by mira4u: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
you know nothing so you better keep shut.
That somodooo is the guy with the highest number of monikers on nairaland that has been trolling me about and cancelling my comments or should I show you screenshots?
You know nothing about most of us in politics section so keep shut and face your marriage.
Cc sweetgoldie come and follow this woman oh

grin bla bla bla see explanation onto cover up for your old age. U messed with the wrong person, the day you insulted me because I told u to stop insulting people and go deal with your personal problems instead of venting on innocent people.

38 year old grandpa u must repent.. grin Nairaland is for sane minds. If you can't be sane then quit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2020
mira4u:

grin bla bla bla see explanation onto cover up for your old age. U messed with the wrong person, the day you insulted me because I told u to stop insulting people and go deal with your personal problems instead of venting on innocent people.

38 year old grandpa u must repent.. grin Nairaland is for sane minds. If you can't be sane then quit.
so am I the one following myself and cancelling my own comments?
See his numerous accounts he has used to follow me below

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by mira4u: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
so am I the one following myself and cancelling my own comments?
See his numerous accounts he has used to follow me below

grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
mira4u:

grin grin grin
you believe me now right?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Sweetgoodie(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
you know nothing so you better keep shut.
Cc Sweetgoodie come and follow this woman oh
angry
Wetin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
angry
Wetin
omo nairaland don update oh.
I can't do that account registration stuff again.
Sëun has worked on it.
For now relax till I get it back again.
I still promise to deal with you grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Sweetgoodie(f): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
omo nairaland don update oh.
I can't do that account registration stuff again.
Sëun has worked on it.
For now relax till I get it back again.
I still promise to deal with you grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by mira4u: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
you believe me now right?

So this grandpa can be humble grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

So this grandpa can be humble grin
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
my run away wife that abandoned me is currently viewing this post.
Nmezor I missed you kiss

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

I've been trying to make transfer from my verve card to my e-account but I've been getting this 'not successful' message each time. Please, is anyone facing the same challenge with stanbic?
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nmezor(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
my run away wife that abandoned me is currently viewing this post.
Nmezor I missed you kiss
Udeme behave and act ur age.Ur not a kid any more. I have noticed you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Udeme behave and act ur age.Ur not a kid any more. I have noticed you
but u no try at all my lady.
you just played with my emotions and left me alone.
how are you by the way?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nmezor(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
but u no try at all my lady.
you just played with my emotions and left me alone.
how are you by the way?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nmezor:
message me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.