Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (35060 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by r0sy247(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

grin bla bla bla see explanation onto cover up for your old age. U messed with the wrong person, the day you insulted me because I told u to stop insulting people and go deal with your personal problems instead of venting on innocent people.

38 year old grandpa u must repent.. grin Nairaland is for sane minds. If you can't be sane then quit.
[/s] shut up
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nmezor(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrCanceller:
message me on WhatsApp
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by truthfulparrot(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
sorry go and play with sand your mates re not here
I hope you will now bury your head in shame. You guys are political novices and you don't know what your PMB is capable of doing.
When I said PMB is in support of cutting Oshimole to size and would rather sacrifice Edo State than allow Oshimole to have his ways you people crucified me.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Parachoko: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
SLAP44:
Heheheheheheh grin

Obaseki 3
Oshimole 1

😆
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Parachoko: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
iokpebholo:
Hahahahah.i said it,he is forever suspended
Yes o

He can never be a member of APC again 😆
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Parachoko: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The letter of ban lifting doesn’t have the chairman’s signature and can’t be considered as being genuine. If they were wise, what they could have first done was to impeach the ward chairman loyal to Obaseki with the simple majority vote they had at the meeting. They would then go on to lift the ban on Oshiomhole. The letter would then have the Vice Chairman as the acting chairman, not that nonsense they did.

Those teaching Obaseki the moves are seriously smart, fantabulous and doing well.

Some of Obaseki’s loyalists moved with him to PDP to wreck havoc on APC from outside, while some of his loyalists are left in APC to continue wrecking the havoc from within.
He intentionally didn’t inaugurate the 14 House of Assembly Members loyal to Oshiomhole cos he had foreseen them given him a hell of a problem now.

Oshiomhole never saw it coming like this. I believe he doesn’t understand and confused on what next to do concerning the troubles he is immersed in. He thought the game is about how well you can shout and jump
He later understand what the game was all about after falling, today, he is a senator elect of the FRN.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Parachoko: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
youthsinitiativ:
Lol

The illiterate tailor die well.

Na this one dem dey call chairman pass chairman.

Na better precedence this matter set so.

Ward chairmen go begin hammer anyhow now or else dem go dey pour sand for people garri grin
😆🤣
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Parachoko: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
id911:
I already knew the one on front page was fake news fabricated and sponsored by Adams godfather. OshiomohOLE remains suspended.

May God bless our new and able Chairman Victor Giadom
grin grin

Chai!!

Life

If dem tell you Oshiomole will rise up again and become a senator under the APC, you go doubt am back then

No one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / Nigeria Presidential Air Fleet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.