Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (35051 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
He need cash. Oshobaba should do the needful
[/s]
Tinubu is a criminal bullion van bastard
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Trash. When has sarcasm become what is being taken serious.
[/s]
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

But will support a saint like obaseki
cool
[/s]
shatap
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by LivingSage: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s] Balderdash
You want to force words out of my mouth right sissy?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

You want to force words out of my mouth right sissy?
[/s]
nope my love

it's me and you forever kiss
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thorough bashing from all angle. You face front, RAPE. you turn back, AVOIDABLE DEATH. You turn right, OBASEKI. You turn right, OSHIOMOLE. You look up, HEAVY RAIN. You look down, FLOODING. In the air, COVID-19. Year 2020, I can't handle more shocks, kindly relax and let us inhale and exhale.

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by LivingSage: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s] nope my love
it's me and you forever kiss
How old are you
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

How old are you
[/s]
38 years
age is just a number
will you marry me kiss

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Wait. You actually agree with that trash he wrote up there?

You claim to be highly Democratic yet you do not tolerate dissenting opinions and you support minority riding over majority.you even call it trash.what is more trashy than one man disagreeing with the resolution of the majority?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by LivingSage: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s] 38 years age is just a number will you marry me kiss
And your life is like this

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Somodooo: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

And your life is like this
[/s]
yes na only you go cure my craze
marry me please kiss

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You claim to be highly Democratic yet you do not tolerate dissenting opinions and you support minority riding over majority.you even call it trash.what is more trashy than one man disagreeing with the resolution of the majority?
I'm not talking about his disagreement. The fact that an exco meeting can be called without the chairman's consent when it's not that he's unavailable and the resolutions reached are valid is what I'm asking if you agree with.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by MrCanceller: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:

yes na only you go cure my craze
marry me please kiss
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by LivingSage: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s] yes na only you go cure my craze marry me please kiss
Oh, you admitted. nice

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by blowjohn(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm. See analysts.
Same people waiting to collect 5 thousand naira on election day
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by poweredcom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshawo...umm that name sounds like what most naija gals are doing

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

https://www.nairaland.com/5939737/mustapha-salihu-applies-strikeout-court
That's the owner of the suit Giadom was parading tongue tongue
Go and read the link you provided you confused soul. They are two different suits. You need to be calm dude. You're not seeing clearly. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Their cup of tea or coffee
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Pacesetter123(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

Abeg...I don tire
We dey Court hand now....I no analyse again biko...ahn ahn
grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not talking about his disagreement. The fact that an exco meeting can be called without the chairman's consent when it's not that he's unavailable and the resolutions reached are valid is what I'm asking if you agree with.

Sometimes,the chairman may not be available that is why we have vice chair and secretarymoreover a quorum was met except you are saying the chair has more than one vote.it is majority against minority.don't forget he called a meeting of 5 people to suspend oshiomhole and a quorum was not even met...which one carries more weight legally?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tunary(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
What a country filled with jokers.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Enwhen(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are Nigeria youths truly future leaders of tomorrow?

That's what happened Edo , not what he did...Oshobaba did same to , his Boy Obaseki learned well...God purnish all of them.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Topsic70: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
shatap
cool

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by kaludestiny10(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=90887143]And who told you that Nigeria has future?

It is a matter of time, Nigeria is sitting on a gunpowder keg of Balkanization and bankruptcy [/quo
This your comment just made my day complete. Nigeria has no future and that is why Buhari doesn't care if his people from Daura and other parts of his state and Nigeria as a whole are been murdered in cold blood by his rampaging Fulani kinsmen. He is just busy, borrowing money upanda to settle his cronies and then loot the rest for his unborn generation.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by drskyfly007(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

https://www.nairaland.com/5939737/mustapha-salihu-applies-strikeout-court
That's the owner of the suit Giadom was parading tongue tongue
Oshiomhole remains suspended tongue grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by emperor863(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are Nigeria youths truly future leaders of tomorrow?

These are not Nigerian youth and therefore have no hope in the leadership of our country. They have pledged an allegiance to an online republic. I hope you understand me.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Jesusloveyou: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Don't mind those APC electronic rats running up and down like their small gods called Oshiomhole shouting they lifted the ban, seems they forgot that EPM is an illegal entity in the party and they will be expelled for destabilising their party.
I repeat the EPM is a rebel group inside the party. Any candidate they field will automatically be disqualified.
hahahahahaha.
And they chase obaseki away,
I thought obaseki said he owns Edo APC.
The original owners has taken over.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
it's not a case of oshiomole again but it's a matter of "PRECEDENCE".any politician can armtwist ur ward chairman to suspend u and the suspension stands.this has opened the eyes of many ward chairmen who hitherto didn't realize the amount of power they can wield even against a member of the NWC
It is not a kind of precedent since it's not de first to happen.Other people have already known de enormous power a ward exco can wield.There was a time,I think around 2011 or so,de then governor of Akwa Ibom had an issue with his predecessor.He instigated de Ward EXCO of dat his predecessor to suspend him.And people wer so disturbed n wondering how an ordinary ward chairman can suspend a former governor of a state who automatically by virtue of his office,was a national board of trustees member of his party.Some people approach court saying it was illegality n politically motivated.De court ruled dat de suspension was valid.Dat before u become anything in de party at the national level,u are first of all a registered member of dat party in ur ward.It was since then dat people know dat ward EXCO actually have power.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by leokid866: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Where was the meeting held without the knowledge of the chairman and secretary? Who moved the motion for the lifting of the suspension? The chairman signed the suspension resolution, he will also sign the lifting of the suspension. Go and read APC constitution. You are in sifia pain grin sorry!

Also note that there is an extant state gazette banning political gathering. Every action now is void.
But when obaseki went to pdp yesterday and today were was that rule?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by leokid866: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Where was the meeting held without the knowledge of the chairman and secretary? Who moved the motion for the lifting of the suspension? The chairman signed the suspension resolution, he will also sign the lifting of the suspension. Go and read APC constitution. You are in sifia pain grin sorry!

Also note that there is an extant state gazette banning political gathering. Every action now is void.
But when obaseki went to pdp yesterday and today where was that rule?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by osesology(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The letter of ban lifting doesn’t have the chairman’s signature and can’t be considered as being genuine. If they were wise, what they could have first done was to impeach the ward chairman loyal to Obaseki with the simple majority vote they had at the meeting. They would then go on to lift the ban on Oshiomhole. The letter would then have the Vice Chairman as the acting chairman, not that nonsense they did.
Your head dey there. I can confidently tell u that Phillip Shaibu is Obaseki's political adviser. That guy is smart politically and otherwise.

Those teaching Obaseki the moves are seriously smart, fantabulous and doing well.

Some of Obaseki’s loyalists moved with him to PDP to wreck havoc on APC from outside, while some of his loyalists are left in APC to continue wrecking the havoc from within.
He intentionally didn’t inaugurate the 14 House of Assembly Members loyal to Oshiomhole cos he had foreseen them given him a hell of a problem now.

Oshiomhole never saw it coming like this. I believe he doesn’t understand and confused on what next to do concerning the troubles he is immersed in. He thought the game is about how well you can shout and jump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) / Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.