Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (35049 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by dahnimoh(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Real news

Osho should go and stay with his family

THE real chairman Mr " Oshawa" has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by fergie001: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It is allowed!!
You can also apply assignment model to get the matrix that will get oshiomole back to office cheesy cheesy
Wait make I try Fourier Series fess....diswan na Supreme Court case o
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

Wait make I try Fourier Series fess....diswan na Supreme Court case o
grin grin
Dansuqi embarassed embarassed
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by tipscogreen: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Correct your wrong grammar first grin
We are not in grammar school. Adam political carrier don finish patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Gbam!! See analysis grin grin

My brother the analysis tire me.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oshiomhole remains suspended
breaking news the owner of the suit that said Giadom should be APC acting chairman has withdrawn his case.
Giadom can go and rest now

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

My brother the analysis tire me.
I suspect he's the national leader of the APC who is MIA. Probably wrote the constitution under ojuelegba bridge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by entrep88: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osho underated this people. Now his problems are from his foundation.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
breaking news the owner of the suit that said Giadom should be APC acting chairman has withdrawn his case.
Giadom can go and rest now
Withdrew the suit on Saturday night in your living room over a bottle of trophy and isi-ewu with the judge picking his teeth abi
grin grin
With the way you guys are going I'm thinking of selling my TV. Who needs entertainment with what you guys provide here
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Withdrew the suit on Saturday night in your living room over a bottle of trophy and isi-ewu with the judge picking his teeth abi
grin grin
With the way you guys are going I'm thinking of selling my TV. Who needs entertainment with what you guys provide here
cheesy cheesy
I know you re sad about the news unfortunately it doesn't change the facts on ground, by Monday the court will strike out the case.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin
cheesy cheesy

He may have done that yesterday or intends to do so Monday.mind you,he dissociated himself from the order since yesterday
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The letter of ban lifting doesn’t have the chairman’s signature and can’t be considered as being genuine. If they were wise, what they could have first done was to impeach the ward chairman loyal to Obaseki with the simple majority vote they had at the meeting. They would then go on to lift the ban on Oshiomhole. The letter would then have the Vice Chairman as the acting chairman, not that nonsense they did.

Those teaching Obaseki the moves are seriously smart, fantabulous and doing well.

Some of Obaseki’s loyalists moved with him to PDP to wreck havoc on APC from outside, while some of his loyalists are left in APC to continue wrecking the havoc from within.
He intentionally didn’t inaugurate the 14 House of Assembly Members loyal to Oshiomhole cos he had foreseen them given him a hell of a problem now.

Oshiomhole never saw it coming like this. I believe he doesn’t understand and confused on what next to do concerning the troubles he is immersed in. He thought the game is about how well you can shout and jump
chairman was elected by excos vote , he is not supreme.majority of the excos can take decisions without him if the secretary and vice chairman is present. He can be impeached in absentia if the majority of the excos vote in support.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by SaintLucia: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Mumu ishawo, 17 executive members of ward excos have lifted the suspension. You and the remaining 9 obaseki dogs can go and fvck yourselves
Don't mind him. The APC constitution need just a simple majority to lift that ban which they have gotten. The NWC has been notified and that's what they need. The man through it's PDP style where 16 was greater than 19.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
cc: Dansuqi, fergie001
grin

Always late to breaking news
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I know you re sad about the news unfortunately it doesn't change the facts on ground, by Monday the court will strike out the case.
Was the case adjourned till Monday?
You guys should get real na. Or you think he'll just enter the chamber like nairabet shop and say he wants to withdraw?
Besides, thought you guys said the guy said he never instituted a case
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by izibili44: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
But the way u laugh no show the true face of the pictures you put there. Mk I join you Laugh for the movie we dey watch.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Georgry:
grin

This movie dey sweet my belle.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
This jokes too funny

Local government chairman suspends national party chairman grin
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Jabioro: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who Dem be,weu dey de
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Was the case adjourned till Monday?
You guys should get real na. Or you think he'll just enter the chamber like nairabet shop and say he wants to withdraw?
Besides, thought you guys said the guy said he never instituted a case
grin grin
Giadom wasn't the owner of the suit salihu has applied for withdrawal of the suit by Monday his application will be granted

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Austino50: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Story how can 9 be greater than 17 who has lifted the fake suspension, in the first place did you have the quorum (the number) when you said you suspended him?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Maxymilliano(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshiomole don enter soup cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oshiomhole remains suspended

In your dreams
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by morris477(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshiomole sins are many who will forgive him

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dansuqi: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Gbam!! See analysis grin grin

Any contrary opinion
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Sunnyja: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Mumu ishawo, 17 executive members of ward excos have lifted the suspension. You and the remaining 9 obaseki dogs can go and fvck yourselves
The letter lifting the Suspension doesn't have the signature of the ward chairman, suggesting forgery and fraud. So who is the mumu now?! Oshiomole is gone except supreme Court comes to his aid.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by chere25(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Adam Adam were are you......The people you never valued have removed the ground from your legs.... Adam is now hanging

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Noel19: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Sebi Atiku na under 40 now

Hian

He pain am enter bone marrow

If you don't like what's happening you can go and hug a transformer

Or better still, go and jump the third mainland bridge.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Dreyton36: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
The only thing is see for this news na the name "MR ASHAWO" chai people get name oo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by SirBunky85(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Are Nigeria youths truly future leader of tomorrow?
I thought I was the only one who saw the hypocrisy in the said comment.is it not an irony dat the guy who's hailing obaseki for denying 14 constituencies their right of representatives will still be the one saying oshiomole is a tyrant?
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by ORIENTATION101: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sunnyja:
The letter lifting the Suspension doesn't have the signature of the ward chairman, suggesting forgery and fraud. So who is the mumu now?! Oshiomole is gone except supreme Court comes to his aid.
d letter was signed by 17 members of the ward .the chairman signature is not needed when the majority of excos have voted in support of lifting the suspension.
Re: Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists by Almunjid(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshomole ended up falling inside the pit he dug for Obaseki. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.