Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl (12832 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner / Imagine Doggystyle With This Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by phemmyfour: 5:08am On Jun 21, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I feel disgusted by this post
Are you bald?
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 21, 2020
LOL you're very funny. I think my mood killer during sex is a lady that has a deep voice.
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Bebson007(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Truth be told, if you are not good you are not forget bald or no bald. Just hold suck her pussy after a bottle of beer. Bleep her without condom and release inside.
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Gentle0wavez: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2020
use razor shave the small hair wey remain, come rub the skin head with groundnut oil. sweet for slapping.
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Buy her wig make she dey wear anytime una wan kpansh na.. grin
Funny, but she is quite the sensitive type
If I tell her the reason she will feel offended
I'm looking for a stylish way to tell her to wear wig
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by kmaster007: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
continue
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
This sounds like the kind of thing that could happen to me cheesy grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
use razor shave the small hair wey remain, come rub the skin head with groundnut oil. sweet for slapping.
wtf

1 Like

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2020
decatalyst:
You are obviously sick!

And you had to upload random people's picture to buttress your senseless assumption?

Your kind should be sued/locked up. You are having premarital sex and you are "proud" to come to a public forum to talk about it? We have thrown our moral values to the bin. Sad undecided
E be like say head dey pain you abi?
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by AlwaysHorny(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Just close ur eyes and imagine b4 she barb am. And Pray make ur hand no touch her head. Wait till her hair grow com start to dey shook u. (all 4rm xperience)
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2020
AlwaysHorny:
Just close ur eyes and imagine b4 she barb am. And Pray make ur hand no touch her head. Wait till her hair grow com start to dey shook u. (all 4rm xperience)

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by PanickMode(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Make she wear headtie you go dey alright
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by decatalyst(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

E be like say head dey pain you abi?

You are senile!
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
decatalyst:

You are senile!
U don learn new English word today
We no go hear word again. Senile kee u dia

2 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
I'm not discrimination
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
This op is just mad sha
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by decatalyst(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

U don learn new English word today
We no go hear word again. Senile kee u dia

Ode
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by offset67(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
There is this fine girl im Currently digging but something is really messing up my brain few days ago.
This girl is an artist, free spirit and jovial person. She recently cut all her hair and started rocking bald head style.

THE ISSUE
We were having a one night stand, she loves Doggystyle.
As I started giving it to her
But I noticed that due to her bald head
From my view, it looked like I'm fvcking a guy..
Because I'm used to seeing and grabbing HAIR while I give doggy.
But since I'm only seeing the back of her bald head from behind it looks like I'm fvcking a guy.
The tin dey weak my erection come dey make me fall my hand.
I don't know how to tell her

Is it rude if I tell her to wear a wig before we have sex again?

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by saucerence(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pass her give me i like them bald
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Kingnelson9: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrecioussB:
This op is just mad sha
How n why?
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by ciro11(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I feel disgusted by this post

lols, are you guilty of bald headedness?
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by JasperVII(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
callmeRichie:
A bald head nah bald head, even if she use wig una go still know say nah bald head dey insidegrin grin
LMFAO
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bumo
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by ukaface(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lmao grin grin grin grin

Give am wig before una start
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
ukaface:
Lmao grin grin grin grin

Give am wig before una start
I Go Try Am grin grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by IceColdVeins(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
The ass bro! Focus on the ass
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
IceColdVeins:
The ass bro! Focus on the ass
Hahahaha dat one no dey enough for me na. I guess every body dey different
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by imdavid704(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op u for dey slap the head as u dey give her doggy, to slap bald head can sweet especially all those shiny ones.
mad man grin grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy hahahaha
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
imdavid704:
mad man grin grin
Doggy dey hungry you??

1 Like

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by imdavid704(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Doggy dey hungry you??
u will just die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.