Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving (2455 Views)

People Are Poor Because They Are Lazy And Foolish Not Becaus Of Church-apostle J / Senior RCCG Pastor Accuse Church Of Not Giving Him Enough, Forms New Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by frank317: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
coputa:
@frank317, you did not fall from the sky and human life is not directionless,humans 're not mere animals.you reap what you sow,sowing here means your inputs to life and not your skills or your degree.for instance,look at the life of a currupt nigeria policeman,you will notice at the brink of or after retirement is full of misery and pain,because that's what he gave repeatedly over the years and that he must surely receive.your intelligent human thinking will always fail you.that the rich man did not give to lazarous does not mean he has not been giving to people.do you know how much dangote gives out to the needy.America is the highest giver in the universe,and remains the richest and greatest.

I don't get ur point, I am really not sure what u are saying... I am still waiting for u to give me proof of people who controlled the unknown by giving.
People give, but giving has never been proven to take care of unknown circumstance that my hinder our progress.

We can only do our best, like someone pointed out, we can give to improve our chances of getting more by giving to people who can actually pay us back... We can also give to feel good about our selves... We can also give to earn respect.. But u can't give to control unforseen life events that might hinder our growth. Why? Simply because u can't prove it.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
frank317:

I don't get ur point, I am really not sure what u are saying... I am still waiting for u to give me proof of people who controlled the unknown by giving.
People give, but giving has never been proven to take care of unknown circumstance that my hinder our progress.

We can only do our best, like someone pointed out, we can give to improve our chances of getting more by giving to people who can actually pay us back... We can also give to feel good about our selves... We can also give to earn respect.. But u can't give to control unforseen life events that might hinder our growth. Why? Simply because u can't prove it.
we are saying the same thing here,look at your immediate surrounding : your family,friends,neighbours and study those that gives out to the needy,not only money,you will notice that they are controlling the invisible/supernatural to their advantage viz:good health,peace,happiness,and of course money.these 're people that controls the invicible.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
ThothHermes:

Here(on earth) men that die receive tithes, but there he (Melchizedek/Jesus) receives them.
Read from verse 1.
Abraham paid to Melchizedek. Jesus is the High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.
order of Melchizedek.? undecided undecided
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by frank317: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
coputa:
we are saying the same thing here,look at your immediate surrounding : your family,friends,neighbours and study those that gives out to the needy,not only money,you will notice that they are controlling the invisible/supernatural to their advantage viz:good health,peace,happiness,and of course money.these 're people that controls the invicible.

What exactly are the invisible supernatul things are they controlling to their advantage by giving?
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by ThothHermes: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

order of Melchizedek.? undecided undecided
I think you should get a life.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
ThothHermes:
I think you should get a life.
Attacking me in any way is not going to change anything i have said in response to your comments.
So i suggest you grow up and get over yourself, for your own good of course.grin
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by BetterPoison: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
coputa:
Of course,you have to be a earner to be able to live well and not necessary wise management of money,because you can be a good manager,and the odds of life can still be against you,thereby rendering your efforts fruitless,ditto,a bad manager that succeeds because the invisible odds of life favours him.How do you activate this principle,it is by giving(to the needy)let giving be your lifestyle,giving here here can be money,love,tangible and intangible things.do you know that the giver is more blessed than the receiver,
remove my details from your post.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by frank317: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2020
@coputa, @betterpoison has been asking u to remove his details from the post u quoted but u pretend not to see it.

I think it's ok if u respect people, especially when it does not cost u a thing.

Although I do not support his begging online but he has not done much wrong for u not to just respect his wish.

Pls I beg on his behalf get his details of ur quoted post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2020
frank317:
@coputa, @betterpoison has been asking u to remove his details from the post u quoted but u pretend not to see it.

I think it's ok if u respect people, especially when it does not cost u a thing.

Although I do not support his begging online but he has not done much wrong for u not to just respect his wish.

Pls I beg on his behalf get his details of ur quoted post.
It's done.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by frank317: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
coputa:
It's done.

Thank u. Now u have indirectly given. Watch the lord bless u more.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by ayenale1(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Mr. Poster to take you serious, withdraw 100k from your account and stand at oshodi, give all the money to anybody you see until it is finished then after 24hrs please be sincere how much you take home after the exercise, do that for a week if you turn out to be a billionaire but im so sure you will cry laslas.

My brothers and sister, anybody you heard preaching giving giving they are the most selfish individual created, they want to collect from you but they will never give you, why didnt the poster said that first 20 people should drop their account details to transfer atleast 5k to prove his points and references, all na scam. Remember, the more u give the more you walk your way to poverty...those you helped financially yesterday are they available for you today but you did that in the name of giving. If you want to waste your money,invest in your children that will give you a better reward.

1 Like

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Mineisgrace(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2020
coputa:
You are a proud fella,you can't do menial job,because you 're ashame and you don't want your student's to see you,since you 're a source of inspiration to them. In wy locality right now as i post,proprietors/proprietress of private school have taken to other things to survive,many are ridding keke,some of the women are into petty trading,are they not also a source of inspiration to their student,
you don't practice what you preach. What's Worse is you try to sham the boy.
I had to read all your exchange on the thread to understand well before quoting you.
What you have done is all shade of evil. Please change if this is how you act in real life

3 Likes

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Mineisgrace(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

People who preach what they themselves don't do are liars and hypocrites. Lying and hypocrisy is generally deemed immoral. HOWEVER;

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said people don't need to give. I said people don't need to give to become WEALTHY. Two very different statements if you were paying attention.
it's funny the 1st part of this post I quoted is already playing out on this same thread. Too many liars and hypocrites who don't practice what they preach
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Mineisgrace(f): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2020
frank317:

Thank u. Now u have indirectly given. Watch the lord bless u more.
you are confusing giving with blackmailing. God doesn't bless people who blackmail others
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Mineisgrace:
you don't practice what you preach. What's Worse is you try to sham the boy.
I had to read all your exchange on the thread to understand well before quoting you.
What you have done is all shade of evil. Please change if this is how you act in real life
I do not like to blow my trumphet,i am not rich but i am a giver,not only money but job connections,a lot of people here can testify if they want to.i gv consciously,meaning,i gv to those in need.I do not know if you read the post where i adviced the guy to look for something to do to cussion the effect of the lock down and his response.if you did,you would'nt have attacked me calling me names,it's unfair.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Mineisgrace:
you are confusing giving with blackmailing. God doesn't bless people who blackmail others
Blackmail means demanding money or favour from someone,so as not to reveal certain details or information.How do i blackmail him,because i did'nt send him money.you 're a mischievous fellow
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Mineisgrace(f): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2020
coputa:
Blackmail means demanding money or favour from someone,so as not to reveal certain details or information.How do i blackmail him,because i did'nt send him money.you 're a mischievous fellow
I won't reply you because my response to you/answer is in this quote
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Mineisgrace:
An e beggar asked me me for money and i declined but i adviced him on what to do but he took offence and he said i should delete his details from my mention, i initially refused,but i latter deleted it after@frank317 pleaded on his behalf.Is that blackmail,you've confirm my suspicion that you 're the same person using different monikers to perpetuate evil in this forum,@Mineisgrace you're the same person @Betterpoison.i was also expecting someone to lunch an attack on me and you did,you are so daft that you could not cover your evil track.oh! you want to cry more than the berieved. Your shameful,deceitful and wicked act has been exposed and you can never stop me from assisting people of goodwill in this great forum.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Mineisgrace:
e-beggar,you won't reply me and you keep exposing yourself.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by BetterPoison: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2020
coputa:
An e beggar asked me me for money and i declined but i adviced him on what to do but he took offence and he said i should delete his details from my mention, i initially refused,but i latter deleted it after@frank317 pleaded on his behalf.Is that blackmail,you've confirm my suspicion that you 're the same person using different monikers to perpetuate evil in this forum,@Mineisgrace you're the same person @Betterpoison.i was also expecting someone to lunch an attack on me and you did,you are so daft that you could not cover your evil track.oh! you want to cry more than the berieved. Your shameful,deceitful and wicked act has been exposed and you can never stop me from assisting people of goodwill in this great forum.
hello bro. How's the weekend going. I was actually expecting you will say I was frank312 but saying I am the mineis grace is funny.
You keep trying to lie against me...where did I took offense even though that was your aim. Anybody that went through our post can tell what you were all about.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by petra1(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
coputa:
,@Mineisgrace you're the same person @Betterpoison.i was also expecting someone to lunch an attack on me and you did,you are so daft that you could not cover your evil track.oh! you want to cry more than the berieved. Your shameful,deceitful and wicked act has been exposed and you can never stop me from assisting people of goodwill in this great forum.

It may be risky to assume they are same. Before you conclude you could have checked the bank details they might give . Even if he sounded offensive to you . You should still do righteousness
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by petra1(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2020
ayenale1:
My brothers and sister, anybody you heard preaching giving giving they are the most selfish individual created
, they want to collect from you but they will never give you, why didnt the poster said that first 20 people should drop their account details to transfer atleast 5k to prove his points and references, all na scam. Remember, the more u give the more you walk your way to poverty...those you helped financially yesterday

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

2 Corinthians 9:6
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

If you're not a Christian, kindly leave Christian matters alone.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by coputa(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
petra1:

It may be risky to assume they are same. Before you conclude you could have checked the bank details they might give . Even if he sounded offensive to you . You should still do righteousness
@petra1,human being wan kill me for good wey i dey do o.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by BetterPoison: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
petra1:

haba now... I swear to God I never insulted him all through the quote and response, he was the one insulting and making bad comments about me. check the posts now.
just because people started calling him out, he is saying I am the one behind those Moniker
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Mineisgrace(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
petra1:

Psalm 15: 1 vs 3 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

it's one thing to hate the truth, it's another thing to be an unrepentant fool. That man called coputa is the combination of the two. A wretched lowlife that is best ignored since he hates to hear the truth.
He is free to call me anybody he likes. I tried to correct him but he hates the truth.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by ayenale1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
petra1:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Bros are you sure you are all right??
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Heathen777(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
petra1:

Finance works the same way for everyone. Even if you want to give, give wisely. The concept of expecting reward for giving kind of undermines the intent of giving.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by CAPSLOCKED: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:

Ah you're getting it wrong and that's what op is saying. Even if it's 1kobo you have, give out of that 1kobo. If you don't have at all, give yourself by using ur physical strength to be of help to someone.

This is the reason why some ppl who are not religious are richer than some churchchurch ppl. It's not a religious law. It's a law of nature.

THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL BS AND NOTHING LIKE LAW OF NATURE.

1 Like

Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Oluromantic: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL BS AND NOTHING LIKE LAW OF NATURE.
Your way is far bro. Start early
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Your way is far bro. Start early
IN YOUR OWN CASE YOU NEITHER HAVE A WAY NOR DIRECTION.
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by Oluromantic: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN YOUR OWN CASE YOU NEITHER HAVE A WAY NOR DIRECTION.
Don't focus on feeling insulted here on Nairaland, listen to the silent truth speaking to you that... This guy may be right
Re: You Are Poor Because You Are Not Giving by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oluromantic:

Don't focus on feeling insulted here on Nairaland, listen to the silent truth speaking to you that... This guy may be right

THE SPIRITS ARE AFTER YOUR LIFE WHICH IS WHY YOU MAY NEVER SUCCEED IN YOUR LIFETIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge / Christ Is The Ultimate Goal Of Christianity / Mathematical Probability That Jesus Is The Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.