Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood (2136 Views)

The Hardest Thing To Stop On Earth Is Masturbation / One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by profilemessages: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Love and marriage my black ass.

Bunch of Lord of the rings.

You are still thinking a woman loves you in 2020.

The Angels are praying for you in Heaven.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by efosky1246(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
kurupt1:

The building part is the riskest part?
See una mentality? So u want a man to build and sweat and u just pack into his life without building with him?
This is not how the older generation saw life.Most women then started from scratch with their husbands!
Continue to look for who has built,let you park in .What a lazy mentality
Do you know what it means when you are someone's wife?

This is a very stupid mentality. Financial stability is a must for every right thinking man before going into marriage.

You're not doing her a favour by being a provider, protector to your family. Your legacy dies without the right woman. And your building doesn't end when you marry. Your 1 million will turn to 10 million with the right woman.

It's weak men that think they need a woman to build with from scratch and any woman getting into such an arrangement is shooting herself in the foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Prechboy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
I swear you know what's up. I'm really fed up and gradually going into depression but God nor go shame us
Samadhii:
In my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one :PIn my own opinion, the hardest thing to acquire is a job as a fresh graduate. I don't know if I'm the only one
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
onwuakpachris:
only when naija men start looking beyond beauty nd sex appeal..and naija ladies start looking beyond money nd material benefits will they find their perfect life partners...shalom..
100%

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
mikebabs101:
ladies should stop saying this. In most cases, even when the man was broke, the lady was still a liability and offers not much than sex and little gains just because she hasn't found a better option, even if you check most ladies that claim to be with broke guys , they are still cheating on the broke guy with more comfortable men and trying to expand her tentacles if she will lucky to land a ready made man. I have one in my contact , always forming love and love quotings with one broke guy , but will readily come and give me a good sex anytime I want with just 5k. So its just normal if the broke guy decides to change his taste when he become successful cos he only pretended, endured and took a lot of shits cos he doesn't have many option when he was broke.There are exceptions though, but these exceptions are mostly from girls from a relatively financially comfortable family not the hungry ones we have these days
another reason I don’t take chances.. it’s better u date a okay man , than dating a broke guy with the possibility that he might leave you . U never know the true character of a man till he has money . Nothing like a good broke man

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by extol1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
to me there are jobs everywhere, just that many guys hv a standard they want and money they want , forgetting that many people started from somewhere . If u are looking for a 20k job u would see one in weeks .
would you agree to date me if I tell you that I am collecting 20K per month. be sincere
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Mandela27: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
True..but i'm not worried cus i've not met my mrs right,rather i put all my attention in my dreams to come..mrs right will definately come later if she doesnt come now
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Liposure: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Its hard 2 find a girl who is ready 2 manage with u. Every girl wants it all. Even if she agrees 2 tag along with u in your broke state. Chances are she might leave u in di future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by irumanle(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
mikebabs101:
ladies should stop saying this. In most cases, even when the man was broke, the lady was still a liability and offers not much than sex and little gains just because she hasn't found a better option, even if you check most ladies that claim to be with broke guys , they are still cheating on the broke guy with more comfortable men and trying to expand her tentacles if she will lucky to land a ready made man. I have one in my contact , always forming love and love quotings with one broke guy , but will readily come and give me a good sex anytime I want with just 5k. So its just normal if the broke guy decides to change his taste when he become successful cos he only pretended, endured and took a lot of shits cos he doesn't have many option when he was broke.There are exceptions though, but these exceptions are mostly from girls from a relatively financially comfortable family not the hungry ones we have these days
Your assertions are � correct. I have dated ladies from humble backgrounds in the past, while my current girlfriend is from a rich home, though not super rich. I will talk about the experiences later in the day, I'm on duty presently.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I wear my intellectual cap abi thinking cap while reading between lines with keen interest
I understand the message you are trying to pass

You mean say
Wetin go be go be!
Which means our action in life most times don't change our destiny...
Maybe true sha o

Because some girls with their annoying character gets a nice man.
And the ones with nice character won't get anything.
Life is really funny sha and life is not fair
my dear life no balance at all .
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2020
efosky1246:

This is a very stupid mentality. Financial stability is a must for every right thinking man before going into marriage.

You're not doing her a favour by being a provider, protector to your family. Your legacy dies without the right woman. And your building doesn't end when you marry. Your 1 million will turn to 10 million with the right woman.

It's weak men that think they need a woman to build with from scratch and any woman getting into such an arrangement is shooting herself in the foot.
well said . Thank you
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2020
extol1:

would you agree to date me if I tell you that I am collecting 20K per month. be sincere
there are so many women who would . Trust me
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by extol1(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
there are so many women who would . Trust me
maybe not in our contemporary Nigeria. even by response, you can't stay with such a man that earn that kind of money.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by extol1(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2020
irumanle:
Your assertions are � correct. I have dated ladies from humble backgrounds in the past, while my current girlfriend is from a rich home, though not super rich. I will talk about the experiences later in the day, I'm on duty presently.
please do us a favor and come back to tell us the full gist
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by icenti: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
to me there are jobs everywhere, just that many guys hv a standard they want and money they want , forgetting that many people started from somewhere . If u are looking for a 20k job u would see one in weeks .

This is 2020, how can you be looking for 20k job. You cannot build a home with that. Please if you're earning 20k as a guy don't think of relationship. Yes I'm also a guy. A fresh graduate too. Please take away that idea off your mind. Don't father children you won't be able to take care of that's wickedness. Just imagine your child struggling the same way you're struggling with your career now? Please in our quest for love and building a home, let's think about our unborn and make provision for them so when we pass away they will have a soft landing and something to fall back on.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by fcdgrand(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2020
ta! sharrp!, i remember years back, i stay in one room and i was earning 45k a month, i ask that girl to marry me then, b!tch refuse, say i don't have money, up till now that leech never marry, big time desperado, infact that "over used pussy" make me zero my mind about marriage except i find "hymen intact virgin" or i go for babymama way. you can't say from your 18 yrs to date no man have never propose marriage to you, maybe you refuse or give excuse. and for the guys Bleep those desperate girls and move to the next one

2 Likes

Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
extol1:

maybe not in our contemporary Nigeria. even by response, you can't stay with such a man that earn that kind of money.
it’s better than being jobless
Re: The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood by Premiumwriter: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Having a partner seems to be one of the hardest things to get right now. That companionship and friendship, someone to call, someone who calls and care for you , it ain’t easy. Especially for women.
finding true companionship is harder for men than women.

Don't get it twisted. Almost every Nigerian girl has at least 3 mumu men ready to die for her. I don't know if it's true love but it is what it is.

The same is not true for most guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Identify A Female Narcissist / I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone / Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.