Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children (1437 Views)

Suicide: NAPTAN Urges Parents To Be Alert, Monitor Their Children, Wards / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by coputa(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day, The man/father is the head of the home,he provide food,pays the rent,cloth the family,in the course of these,he sometimes forget himself i.e making sacrifices to make ends meet.But when the children grow up,they tend to give more to the mother than the father,some even forget their father.if a child gives the father 10k,it means the mother has gotten 40k.Why?,is the father not important or is it that mothers brainwashed these children or that children are more emotionally attached to their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Bola146(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Because 90% of mothers suffered more on their children. Intimacy and caring too contributed to it.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by LordKO(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Until I see an established fact to back up the "most" assertion, I don't believe that most fathers do receive less from their offspring than the mothers. The fact that something is prevalent in clime A doesn't automatically mean that it's also prevalent in clime B.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by missimelda01(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
I think it all depends on who makes more sacrifices, we all know that most mothers go extra miles for their children, sadly not all fathers can do that.
We also have fathers who play the role of mum and dad, this life no balance at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Bj5all(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Most fathers do not allow their love to be felt by their children. Most fathers Labour so hard for the family but spend little time with them to make them understand his sacrifices. On the other hand, a mother spend almost all her time with the children, they see her suffering and pain, fathers sacrifices are mostly outside of the home and as such are not felt by the children.

Children especially male children come to value their dad after they too are married.

As a father, take time to explain things to your children, they will value and respect your sacrifices when they understand what you go through to keep the family

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Freestainworld(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2020
woman are like babies, you keep petting them every day no matter their age, the same goes to our mother's, father's usually prefer cash gift as they are less concerned about what you give and what you did not give them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Lorazepam(f): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Was any research conducted before this conclusion was drawn haha, just kidding.

Growing up, you would think your mother loved you more than your father did and made the most sacrifices because she was the one always present, and I think many fathers have a hard time really expressing their feelings and a lot of times , they're not as present as the mothers

However as one grows up and becomes wiser you will eventually come to appreciate and value the many sacrifices your Father has made for you.

In summary , Fathers should attempt to spend more time with their kids, express warmth, and create better bonds. If your kids when they hear your horn run into the room quivering with fear everyday, and never look forward to seeing you, then something is off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
woman are like babies, you keep petting them every day no matter their age, the same goes to our mother's, father's usually prefer cash gift as they are less concerned about what you give and what you did not give them.

Word
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by MrHighSea: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good topic.

1. U com back after hustle to beat ur wife in front of ur <8 yrs old, ur hustle is null n void.

2. Children run wen u com back n u pride urself dt dy respect u. Environment bcms tensed with ur presense. Ur presence at home is toxic.

3. U refuse to listen to those little kids. Be forming macho.

4. U can never tell ur kids "I'm sorry", " Daddy care", "surprise visit at schools". Do sth to improve their self esteem. Not beating/shout at them in the presence of everyone.

5. As the eldest, If ur sublings can't comfortably discuss " uncomfortable" topics with u, na so e dy start.

6. Within 9 months u can be a Father, u need to create friendship to really that win Kiddo's heart.

7. Show love to mum n grandma. Simple, just tease n hug them for 5seconds once in 2years,make everybody see, lol. TREAT THE WOMEN RIGHT. Why? Once the kids know the source of mum's happiness is Dad, my guy u don blow. Its a subconscious thing.

8. I'm describing my late grandpa. Grandma joined him within 3months. Both farmers. They were in love. They quarreled. Argued. Introverted man with fans. Kids loved him esp after beating them, lol.

Na so I com back work, my neighbour 6yrs old pikin who was scratching is father's car see me run, other innocent kids run join, i pursue am enta dia house, i warn am, beg am, make e no dy run wen im see me biko. Lil dude is abt studying wat i studied. I've a friend in him.

Little little things. Create healthy bond when they're young.

I've seen a man stay alonebin a duplex while three of his kids stay in a flooded 2bd room flat with their Mum. Mum dt z not earning much. Two kids r earning little. None cares abt the man n his properties. I followed them closely.

9. Kneel down, pray for them, not urself. How will sm1 be selfish with prayers. Even if ur a gangster/Atheist just wish them good audibly, there z always a paradigm shift.

10. Create fun memories, carry laptop enta him room for Saturday night, watch comedy skits with him, let him handle the mouse. Very cheap n deep fun. You'll bcm dt guyman uncle of his/hers.

11. Once a year have a papa n pikin time with him, sth impromptu, ask him questions, make him express himself. Go n get juice, dnt send him.o
Pour for him. Treat him like a lord.

Let the foundation be solid, whatever happens later no go too shake their perception.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by coputa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrHighSea:
Good topic.

1. U com back after hustle to beat ur wife in front of ur <8 yrs old, ur hustle is null n void.

2. Children run wen u com back n u pride urself dt dy respect u. Environment bcms tensed with ur presense. Ur presence at home is toxic.

4. U can never tell ur kids "I'm sorry", " Daddy care", "surprise visit at schools". Do sth to improve their self esteem. Not beating/shout at them in the presence of everyone.

Little ittle things. Create healthy bond when they're young.

I've seen a man stay alonebin a duplex while three of his kids stay in a flooded 2bd room flat with their Mum. Mum dt z not earning much. Two kids r earning little. None cares abt the man n his properties. I followed them closely.

These 're things most men do not know.little things matters at home.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by ibkayee(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Doubt a responsible father that shows love and care to his children outside of just earning money would be facing this from reasonable children. I’ve seen guys here complaining about bathing their own child. Children also pay attention to the way you treat your spouse (their parent essentially)

At the end of the day, you reap what you’ve sown

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bj5all:
Most fathers do not allow their love to be felt by their children. Most fathers Labour so hard for the family but spend little time with them to make them understand his sacrifices. On the other hand, a mother spend almost all her time with the children, they see her suffering and pain, fathers sacrifices are mostly outside of the home and as such are not felt by the children.

Children especially male children come to value their dad after they too are married.

As a father, take time to explain things to your children, they will value and respect your sacrifices when they understand what you go through to keep the family

I agree with you.

Fathers need to develop emotional bonds with their kids so they don't become financial sperm donors.

No matter the hustling, there is a time of rest. Relate with them, teach them, train them, discipline them.

Stop 'go to your mommy, I am tired.' The extra ten minutes spared would go a very long way and won't kill you.

Be warm towards them. If your kids hear your car horn or footsteps and run, you aren't behaving fatherlike and need to do better.

Take them on dates to develop a relationship with them. Stop building a second hand relationship with your kids through your wife.

Why should your wife be the one to tell your kids 'daddy loves you and wants the best for you' while you are alive?

Let your kids be sure of their position with you at each point in time.

You do stuff for them, tell them. A simple 'daddy just paid your fees because I love you and believe you will do great things' would go a long way to create an impression on the child.

You want to watch news, gather them with you and break it down to simple concepts: inflation is when things become your expensive E.g. When your N50 biscuit becomes N60. Etc.

I would however give kudos of this generation fathers as they are more in tune with their kids emotionally.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by davidinho: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Biodun556(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's because of selfishness and egocentric of most fathers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bola146:
Because 90% of mothers suffered more on their children. Intimacy and caring too contributed to it.
Suffering for children does not start and end with cooking for, bathing and breastfeeding them. No, it's way beyond that my friend.

A lot of men are irresponsible no doubt but the few responsible ones go extra miles in suffering for both the wives and the children.

To the topic. Some mothers do not expose the kids to the sacrifices of their fathers on time and kids naturally go the direction of who physically puts food on the dining table.

By the time the kids grow up to understand the reality on ground, daddy has gone to the great beyond after long hard work.

I didn't know that my dad had properties and bought shares in my name even while I was still in mum's womb until I grew up. Guess what, he is dead after all those struggles. He was tough, a great disciplinarian and mum was soft and great cook so as a kid who could I have naturally fallen in love with more? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Spray(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
I totally don't agree with you. my father receive high from me, almost 70% compare to what mom received.
I had to cut it down because I realized that man is so selfish and very greedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Karleb(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is not true!

A lot of people love their father way more than their mother.
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Beyond the monetary, some fathers feel lonely without even being widowers in their old age even where the grown up children make material provisions but emotionally disconnected because their fathers did not emotionally bond with them during their formative years.

I recall attending the burial of a Catholic Priest's father some years back, while delivering the oration the Reverend Father broke down in tears while other Priests held him. He recounted how despite them being a poor family how their father struggled to raise them, every evening took out time to follow up with their academics despite being a Prison warder and his directions helped him and his siblings not to go rogue as was normal with children growing up in the barracks. How he led prayers every morning in their home and always encouraging them that no matter what they were going through he believed his children' hard work through education would turn things. That he had lost hope of sitting for his form 5 (SSCE) as the exam fees was not paid up to the last day of payment but the father went to sell the bicycle he rides to work and gave him the money and told him as long as he was alive he must complete his secondary school education in order to stand the chance of being admitted into a seminary to train to become a Priest he had always dreamt of. The father passed on 14 years after he was ordained a Priest in Italy and he really pampered the father while he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Zabiboy: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020

OP,
Its due to social conditioning..
Most times( if not all), after giving birth, women stay at home 24/7 to take care of the child while the father goes to work....So the child spends more time with his/her mum...
While spending time with the mum, she Both subconsciously and Consciously makes the child feel like she cares more than the father...
Subconsciously---- "Bobo, if you touch that thing, i would tell your daddy when he comes back and he'll flog you"....
Consiously------ "I want you to grow up and achieve far more what your father has"....
All this then makes the child feel more loved by the mother and tend to show her more love..
Anyways, it's down to the individual
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Samfloxin(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
As a man make sure you chop life well well (in a good way) as you also provide for your family,even if you don't really get much from the children,at least you will look back with no regrets... samfloxin says so

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Dbeautyy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Actually, this depends on background sometimes. As a kid, I studied my parents very well, I picked from them what I felt was right and discarded those stuffs that I felt weren't okay. From my observation. When papa get 60, mama go get 40 reason been that out of the 60 that papa received, he will still give mama so I will rather let his be higher cos I know he won't be selfish with it.
As a man, I will advice that you seek financial liberty early in life. Not just for the pleasure attached, but that you may have time for your kids as well. Invest in a working system which keeps rolling in something good for you.
That son of yours needs a A Real Father Figure. You should be his 1st role model, not one Nollywood man out there. If you someone who observes very well, you will realize that most of our parents don't really have a good rapport with there father or mother not until they have settled down and that was what there own parent also experienced. By then, what role do they really wanna play again? They hardly could relate with there parents early in life, and that thread seems to still be ravaging this generation. You and I can cut it off by putting things in place early, else the cycle continues.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mindlog:
Beyond the monetary, some fathers feel lonely without even being widowers in their old age even where the grown up children make material provisions but emotionally disconnected because their fathers did not emotionally bond with them during their formative years.

I recall attending the burial of a Catholic Priest's father some years back, while delivering the oration the Reverend Father broke down in tears while other Priests held him. He recounted how despite them being a poor family how their father struggled to raise them, every evening took out time to follow up with their academics despite being a Prison warder and his directions helped him and his siblings not to go rogue as was normal with children growing up in the barracks. How he led prayers every morning in their home and always encouraging them that no matter what they were going through he believed his children' hard work through education would turn things. That he had lost hope of sitting for his form 5 (SSCE) as the exam fees was not paid up to the last day of payment but the father went to sell the bicycle he rides to work and gave him the money and told him as long as he was alive he must complete his secondary school education in order to stand the chance of being admitted into a seminary to train to become a Priest he had always dreamt of. The father passed on 14 years after he was ordained a Priest in Italy and he really pampered the father while he was alive.

Awwww, so sweet.
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zabiboy:

OP,
Its due to social conditioning..
Most times( if not all), after giving birth, women stay at home 24/7 to take care of the child while the father goes to work....So the child spends more time with his/her mum...
While spending time with the mum, she Both subconsciously and Consciously makes the child feel like she cares more than the father...
Subconsciously---- "Bobo, if you touch that thing, i would tell your daddy when he comes back and he'll flog you"....
Consiously------ "I want you to grow up and achieve far more what your father has"....
All this then makes the child feel more loved by the mother and tend to show her more love..
Anyways, it's down to the individual

Which is why the father has to build his relationship with his kids.

Not rely on the wife to do that for him.

I have said this story here before: I happened to witness a beautiful scene:

A Keke driver drove his kids round the street while their mother made akara for them to munch during the ride.

How would those kids doubt the love of their father?

During the ride, there is no way he wouldn't ask about school, their friends and teach them some life lessons.

Little things go a long way most times.

To make the akara and fuel to drive round might not cost up to N1k which the father can save all through a week as bonding session.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
The kids sees, hears and knows everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Zabiboy: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Which is why the father has to build his relationship with his kids.

Not rely on the wife to do that for him.

I have said this story here before: I happened to witness a beautiful scene:

A Keke driver drove his kids round the street while their mother made akara for them to munch during the ride.

How would those kids doubt the love of their father?

During the ride, there is no way he wouldn't ask about school, their friends and teach them some life lessons.

Little things go a long way most times.

To make the akara and fuel to drive round might not cost up to N1k which the father can save all through a week as bonding session.

You have a point @emboldened...
But work these days are demanding
Only a determined man( determined to have time for his kids) would try hard to squeeze out time....
And once again, women play a part here....For example
*husband comes back and junior is asleep
Wife: dont worry honey, no need to wake him up, Tomorrow i'll tell him you asked how school is...And she ends up not telling the child anything...she'll go ahead to even encourage him to be more hardworking ( in order words, leave the child's care for her and focus more on work and money)....

But anyways like i said, its down to the individual....
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zabiboy:

You have a point @emboldened...
But work these days are demanding
Only a determined man( determined to have time for his kids) would try hard to squeeze out time....
And once again, women play a part here....For example
*husband comes back and junior is asleep
Wife: dont worry honey, no need to wake him up, Tomorrow i'll tell him you asked how school is...And she ends up not telling the child anything...she'll go ahead to even encourage him to be more hardworking ( in order words, leave the child's care for her and focus more on work and money)....

But anyways like i said, its down to the individual....

Men specifically fathers have whined over and over how their wives 'poison' their kids against them and how all sacrifices are unappreciated.

Like I would tell the women who whine forever about how bad men are:

Stop whining and do something different about it. The choice is yours to make.

You are lucky to have seen what emotionally distancing your kids at young age does in future.

Strive to ensure that's not your story. In your response, you are still relying on a third party relationship with your children through your wife.

The kids are sleeping.... Do you work Mondays to Sundays round the clock? No leave? No rest?

While at work, you can't call your wife to talk to the kids before they sleep? Even while sleeping, you can't go into their rooms to pray for them? One day they will wake while praying for them.

Do you realize that women also work, keep late hours and still strive to reach out to their kids? Some get home late and still make dinner, look at home works, go to the kids' room to kiss them goodnight, lay their uniforms for the next day before going to sleep and waking up early the next day?

A friend used to get home very late so she got her kids a diary to write whatever they wanted to tell her. When she got home tired, she would read and respond. Sometimes, the kids just wanted to see her and would stay up late to do so.

That was how she bonded with her kids till she was able to get home earlier.

I believe fathers should learn a thing or two from mothers as regards intentional parenting.

There is no excuse for otherwise.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by ImaIma1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
J111333:
Suffering for children does not start and end with cooking for, bathing and breastfeeding them. No, it's way beyond that my friend.

A lot of men are irresponsible no doubt but the few responsible ones go extra miles in suffering for both the wives and the children.

To the topic. Some mothers do not expose the kids to the sacrifices of their fathers on time and kids naturally go the direction of who physically puts food on the dining table.

By the time the kids grow up to understand the reality on ground, daddy has gone to the great beyond after long hard work.

I didn't know that my dad had properties and bought shares in my name even while I was still in mum's womb until I grew up. Guess what, he is dead after all those struggles. He was tough, a great disciplinarian and mum was soft and great cook so as a kid who could I have naturally fallen in love with more? cheesy

There's so much that a mother can do to expose the children to their father's sacrifices. The blame or responsibility for that should not be on the mother.

Both have an obligation to bond with their kids despite other contributions to their lives so that no one will start shifting blame in future.

So while the mum or dad are busy with making money, they have to create time to spend with their children m

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Billyddude: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2020
MrHighSea:
Good topic.

5. As the eldest, If ur sublings can't comfortably discuss " uncomfortable" topics with u, na so e dy start.

6. Within 9 months u can be a Father, u need to create friendship to really that win Kiddo's heart.

7. Show love to mum n grandma. Simple, just tease n hug them for 5seconds once in 2years,make everybody see, lol. TREAT THE WOMEN RIGHT. Why? Once the kids know the source of mum's happiness is Dad, my guy u don blow. Its a subconscious thing.

8. I'm describing my late grandpa. Grandma joined him within 3months. Both farmers. They were in love. They quarreled. Argued. Introverted man with fans. Kids loved him esp after beating them, lol.

Na so I com back work, my neighbour 6yrs old pikin who was scratching is father's car see me run, other innocent kids run join, i pursue am enta dia house, i warn am, beg am, make e no dy run wen im see me biko. Lil dude is abt studying wat i studied. I've a friend in him.

Little little things. Create healthy bond when they're young.

9. Kneel down, pray for them, not urself. How will sm1 be selfish with prayers. Even if ur a gangster/Atheist just wish them good audibly, there z always a paradigm shift.

10. Create fun memories, carry laptop enta him room for Saturday night, watch comedy skits with him, let him handle the mouse. Very cheap n deep fun. You'll bcm dt guyman uncle of his/hers.

11. Once a year have a papa n pikin time with him, sth impromptu, ask him questions, make him express himself. Go n get juice, dnt send him.o
Pour for him. Treat him like a lord.

Let the foundation be solid, whatever happens later no go too shake their perception.

God bless you..

Best piece of advice on nairaland for the year 2020.
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Greatzeus(m): 5:33am On Jun 22, 2020
coputa:
Happy father's day, The man/father is the head of the home,he provide food,pays the rent,cloth the family,in the course of these,he sometimes forget himself i.e making sacrifices to make ends meet.But when the children grow up,they tend to give more to the mother than the father,some even forget their father.if a child gives the father 10k,it means the mother has gotten 40k.Why?,is the father not important or is it that mothers brainwashed these children or that children are more emotionally attached to their mothers.
Years of bias and instilled false indoctrination on the mind of people right from childhood that fathers are beasts why mothers are sweet loving caring etc.
Have you ever heard an Artist dedicate a song to his or her father? Rarely but there are songs made constantly to appreciate mothers.
There's just a single day dedicated to fathers in a year but multiple days dedicated to mothers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by coputa(m): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

Years of bias and instilled false indoctrination on the mind of people right from childhood that fathers are beasts why mothers are sweet loving caring etc.
Have you ever heard an Artist dedicate a song to his or her father? Rarely but there are songs made constantly to appreciate mothers.
There's just a single day dedicated to fathers in a year but multiple days dedicated to mothers.
last december,during one end of year party held for children and was air in NTA,the children were told to greet their friends and love one's,do you know that 80% of the children greeted only their mother's. Men should wake up to the antics of the women folks.,they should reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by GRACEGLORY: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2020
coputa:

I believe you live in a building. And if not, you must have lived in one at some point. grin (Joke o)
Seriously, let’s take the foundation of every building as an example: foundation is the most important part of every structure, if faulty, the building is in trouble, people blames it for all the wrongs of the bad structure. But once perfect, they pay less attention to it. They admire the structure, the windows, the roof, the accessories and all. But the major life of the building they pay no or less attention to. No one admires the foundation, even though it’s the one giving life to the structure, but the structure it carries and hold in place is admired. Fathers are the foundation of every structure (family). And while we raise these children, we are making them see that we’re the giver, they come to daddy for everything, even mommy, so they’re programmed to believe fathers have all to give. And good fathers are never longing for what the kids have to give, but we’re after what we can give.

Funny, when the children needs a soft, hard, or rock loan, they come to daddy still. Why? They see him as a life line.

Fathers are designed to be the bedrock, lifesavers, that’s our destiny. FATHERS MUST STOP BEING WEAKLINGS.

Proverbs 13:22: A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Father's Receive Less From Their Children by Mindlog: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2020
coputa:
last december,during one end of year party held for children and was air in NTA,the children were told to greet their friends and love one's,do you know that 80% of the children greeted only their mother's. Men should wake up to the antics of the women folks.,they should reap the fruit of their labour.

It is not antics but intentional parenting from fathers is needed. I believe you know there are kids who make effort to stay awake so they can have supper with their dads because they look forward to the joy it evokes. There are things those fathers have been doing that have developed secured attachment. Bond with your child from birth, sing while carrying them as your singing voice registers in their minds, roll on the floor with them, make time to participate in their feeding time etc. No matter how a man is so busy, he should make out time to emotionally bond with his children in their formative years, once those formative years have passed by, it becomes game over as you will have adult children who are disconnected from you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? / Solution To A Nagging Wife / Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.