Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With (8674 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With by Randy100: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

Life is balanced. Putting girls on the spotlight without giving boys same treatment isn't fair.
grin grin grin grin fair enough.
Re: When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
u wold av to zoom the pics to see the faces of the many guys in some girls in nairaland photo...mk i call names??
Call them.
Re: When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With by confydoedowaye(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
I guess the Angel brought few seats thinking the girl didnt do much, but was surprised by the crowd the girl has gathered for herself. Well, kudos to the chairmen, they made her comE.
Re: When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
GreatChizzy:
This people self nor plenty!!! If most Nigerian girls at 30 are asked for such a photograph, na Crusade go happen....
Crusade lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back / Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.