Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Weekend With Vertex - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Weekend With Vertex (3744 Views)

Want A Weekend Fun For A Good Price 08162064517 Call Or Whatsapp / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:31am On Jan 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Worst advice I've heard in my life time grin

Hee hee heffa! tongue grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 28, 2011
We are no more sisters tongue
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 4:34am On Jan 28, 2011
Rokiatu girl, it's 2 of us now, don't be shy grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 4:35am On Jan 28, 2011
Hmmn well MZChima better to be a watchdog than a randy old biotch running lose on the .">www tongue. Married my pretty little left foot!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 28, 2011
vertexroya:

Rokiatu girl, it's 2 of us now, don't be shy grin
After bashing me up in that other thread eh tongue now you want to flirt with me here SHM men undecided
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2011
ragdollz:

Hmmn well MZChima better to be a watchdog than a randy old biotch running lose on the .">www tongue. Married my pretty little left foot!!

Loneliness is something else huh?

Rokiatu! I said I was sorry! Okay! Fine! (rolling eyes)

Vex, don't worry she will come around! Just carry the IPAD around. Hee Hee!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2011
grin don't take it personal, that's life for you, a moment a couple is fighting, the next, they're making love, that is LOVE. wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2011
I am not a fan of tough love. Try it on me, and you are gone grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2011
I am not a fan of tough love. Try it on me, and you are gone

So now we're on the same page gurl, I like that grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided [color=#0055bb]@OP[/COLOR]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:02am On Jan 28, 2011
What is this I am seeing? angry angry angry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 5:03am On Jan 28, 2011
Lol look @ MzChima talking about lonely. I'm sure ur "hubby" is out there grooving with some young fun lass while ur fat boring self is stuck behind d computer seeking relevance on d internet grin. If I were married like u tongue I'm certain I'll have loads better stuff to do! grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2011
What you type 1 WPM? Can you please email the FULL WATCHDOG report to my private box. There is no need to derail the poor guy's thread.

Vex, can you pay this person with rag in the name some attention. Loneliness is not good for that one. Send her or him a paid airline ticket for a weekend with you!

Please do not let me down! I am counting on you to dust the cobweb from the nuts or crevices!

If you need help flying him or her out I got five on it!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2011
take it easy ladies, I'm still waiting for a bold sister to start one on one chat with. wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2011
Vex,

You like fat and ugly chicks don'tcha?  If you don't then focus your attention on Rokiatu then.  You will do better.  

Self secured and successful women with jobs do not spend their free time focusing on the whereabouts and prognosis of OTHER WOMEN. Unless they are lesbians, Yikes! shocked
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:12am On Jan 28, 2011
OK, I'll make it open, my face book address is iadiele@yahoo.com
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:13am On Jan 28, 2011
Got that Raggy?  Need some paper? Crayon? A gun?
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2011
See this unpaid house prostitute aka MzChima misyarning grin. Far as I can tell, all the NL guys take a free ride on ur lame azz so why can't I? You brought urself down to this level so enjoy eating dust shameless cow!! Now go cook ur southern feast of greens and sugared yams etc and stuff that fat goofy face of yours! Keep yakking all about till all the NL small boys walk over your fart-busting azz!!! Shameless hog!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2011
See this unpaid house love-peddler aka MzChima misyarning Grin. Far as I can tell, all the NL guys take a free ride on your lame azz so why can't I? You brought urself down to this level so enjoy eating dust shameless cow!! Now go cook your southern feast of greens and sugared yams etc and stuff that fat goofy face of yours! Keep yakking all about till all the NL small boys walk over your fart-busting azz!!! Shameless hog!

grin you play too rough grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:33am On Jan 28, 2011
vertexroya:

grin you play too rough grin

You can pay her or him better attention than that Vex! angry angry You let me down! Now I was over here rooting for you a Nairaland lover and potentially Nairaland marriage! Now you done messed up!

Let me talk to Mr. Cock about training you to be a mack daddy! Just steer from his lower torso area, he supposedly got a 17 inches badonkey. [size=4pt]You didn't hear that from me[/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2011
grin grin ;DMrs. Chimagrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:40am On Jan 28, 2011
Aight VEX! I gotta clock out! It feel good to be working! grin

You will find someone to talk to you on Facebook. Give raggy time she or he types slow. She or he prolly trying to find the @ button.

Have a wonderful night suga! grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:42am On Jan 28, 2011
grinyou too Dear grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2011
Never mind about my buttons, MZchima - mind about your own loose butt crack which causes u to disgrace urself about. Unpaid house prozzie like u! If I were ur relative I'll spit on u! Heck, I'd still spit on u anyway, cheap fat dumb pig!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=18pt]Self secured and successful women with jobs do not spend their free time focusing on the whereabouts and prognosis of OTHER WOMEN.  Unless they are lesbians, Yikes! shocked[/size]

Mrs, Chima:

What you type 1 WPM?     Can you please email the FULL WATCHDOG report to my private box.  There is no need to derail the poor guy's thread. 

Vex, can you pay this person with rag in the name some attention.  Loneliness is not good for that one.  Send her or him a paid airline ticket for a weekend with you! 

Please do not let me down!  I am counting on you to dust the cobweb from the nuts or crevices!

If you need help flying him or her out I got five on it!

Mrs, Chima:

Aight VEX!  I gotta clock out!  It feel good to be working!  grin 

You will find someone to talk to you on Facebook.  Give raggy time she or he types slow.  [size=18pt]She or he prolly trying to find the @ button[/size].

Have a wonderful night suga!  grin

[color=#0055bb]NUFF [fckin] SAID![/COLOR]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2011
"Nuff Said"? You sickler of a weakling, I'll show u nuff said by the time I take a club and smash open that empty basket u call a bowling ball head. Bunch of slum dogs living ghetto in US grin. Dregs of Obama's society, u're welcome to ur ONLY home, NAIRALAND grin (thanks Seun dear for providing succour to d poor n homeless Jamo mongrel and the unpaid house prozzie MzMaroonMonkey n MzChina grin!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2011
See this unpaid house love-peddler aka MzChima misyarning Grin. Far as I can tell, all the NL guys take a free ride on your lame azz so why can't I? You brought urself down to this level so enjoy eating dust shameless cow!! Now go cook your southern feast of greens and sugared yams etc and stuff that fat goofy face of yours! Keep yakking all about till all the NL small boys walk over your fart-busting azz!!! Shameless hog!

ragdollz grin you are like a jungle fighter, I like that, I wish to have assess to your thread and show my appreciation for your contributions so far undecided and by the way, how come your identity is not well known, are you the real OSAMA? undecided
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by tjskii(f): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
ragdollz:

"Nuff Said"? You sickler of a weakling, I'll show u nuff said by the time I take a club and smash open that empty basket u call a bowling ball head. Bunch of slum dogs living ghetto in US grin. Dregs of Obama's society, u're welcome to your ONLY home, NAIRALAND grin (thanks Seun dear for providing succour to d poor n homeless Jamo mongrel and the unpaid house prozzie MzMaroonMonkey n MzChina grin!

wow, babe chill out,that was kinda harsh
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
wow, babe chill out,that was kinda harsh

I'm glad you can talk to her wink, but watch your back grin she might be the next face you see if you turn back suddenly.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by koolchicco: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
*subscribing. . .*
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by tjskii(f): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
vertexroya:

I'm glad you can talk to her  wink, but watch your back  grin she might be the next face you see if you turn back suddenly.

nah,she and i have an understanding,worry not smiley cheesy

koolchicco:

*subscribing. . .*

and wat are u subscribing to,missymischief cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by koolchicco: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
tjskii:

and wat are u subscribing to,missymischief cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thrive in much shenanigans. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / Kogites In Da Hauz / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.