Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Weekend With Vertex - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Weekend With Vertex (3746 Views)

Want A Weekend Fun For A Good Price 08162064517 Call Or Whatsapp / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
***************THIS IS VERTEX***************

I have teeth and can bite, but my dogs can do better, so kEEP OFF if you love your legs,

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
*Sprays Raid on the Vertex's mongrels  tongue*
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*Sprays Raid on the Vertex's mongrels  tongue*
MzD@rkSkin link=topic=594183.msg7662193#msg7662193 date=1296763093:

Idowuogbo yes girlie, I will leave IT alone tho, it's like Vybz Kartel, the Gaza Emperor, said "Laugh affa badmind (haters), 'huh huh huh', laff afta dem again 'HEH HEH HEH HEEH!'"  grin grin. lmao.

I hope you have a good day sis. You are right, talking to IT back and forth is not cute, and I def. am above her level by all means so, I'll leave you to interact with the Greenwich University trash who's fantasy "lifestyle will make me hang myself"  grin grin (please!)

Spoken like a true Asst Manager with two cars and a job, in school studying Psychology with a Cameroonian boyfriend and a Nigerian e-boyfriend and an ugly-azz face with trampy clothes and mama-ish figure and prost-titute knee-high boots and dirty one-room apartment with a zillion dog-eared teddies and of course, not forgetting fathered by a goat!!!!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2011
^^yawns hard.

I.D., sis! Errrm come get your pitbull. It's barking again, I can't hear myself laugh over this noise.  tongue
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^yawns hard.

I.D., sis! Errrm come get your pitbull. It's barking again, I can't hear myself laugh over this noise.  tongue

So you don't deny it abi grin grin. Hence the yawns grin grin grin. And hey look here fool, what's all this sh-t about Brazilian wigs, I've been keeping quiet a loooong time watching you talk crap. Now see, if you don't produce where I ever said I wear Brazilian, then may you die in three days!!! I remember talking about other girls in the "Naija Girls Have Low Self-Esteen" and how some can't do without using the latest phones, wearing long Brazilian weaves etc. Maybe you bought that one-year diploma you managed to get from your online college grin grin grin. Now remember, reproduce the quote or your own don finish. Daughter of a goat!!! Sleep well ok grin grin grin grin.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2011
Come to think of it, what happened to your Cameroonian bf by the way? The one you were proudly repping just a month or so ago?? Look at this 20kobo prost-itute, changes boyfriends every two weeks. Now you're here hunting for a Naija catch. Never happen!! Brotha's got better taste cos they know your rep around the world grin grin grin. Happy Hunting!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
[size=13pt]**************THIS IS VERTEX***************

The offer is still open, vertex knows that valentine is by the corner, take a chance, if you dare, you may be surprised at what you stand to get.
make no mistake about my gift, it is just in the spirit of the season, vertex does not encourage, luring people with gifts wink[/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by mmadinobi: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=13pt]**************THIS IS VERTEX***************

The offer is still open, vertex knows that valentine is by the corner, take a chance, if you dare, you may be surprised at what you stand to get.
make no mistake about my gift, it is just in the spirit of the season, vertex does not encourage, luring people with gifts wink[/size]

bro, u can't get girl for here
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
**************THIS IS VERTEX***************

[size=13pt]
bro, u can't get girl for here
[/size]

[size=13pt]Sis, maybe you're right maybe wrong, this is a free world and I'm taking my chances wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / Kogites In Da Hauz / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.