Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Weekend With Vertex - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Weekend With Vertex (3743 Views)

Want A Weekend Fun For A Good Price 08162064517 Call Or Whatsapp / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
tjskii

you're so pretty, but you have this dent on your nose grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by tjskii(f): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
u wish, tongue tongue
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
ragdollz:

"Nuff Said"? You sickler of a weakling, I'll show u nuff said by the time I take a club and smash open that empty basket u call a bowling ball head. Bunch of slum dogs living ghetto in US grin. Dregs of Obama's society, u're welcome to your ONLY home, NAIRALAND grin (thanks Seun dear for providing succour to d poor n homeless Jamo mongrel and the unpaid house prozzie MzMaroonMonkey n MzChina grin!

[color=#0055bb]mschew! you might be able to fool these ppl but the rest of us who have been here for a while know who the real reject, mongrel cretin is. Lesbian, I don't have time for coward punk [b]bi[/b]tches. Call me w/e the fck you like but we both know it is the internet that is what is saving you, believe that. "club and smash", you have so much schit to say online, I will be on that side soon enough, God forbid you and I know the same ppl on here, I will show you first hand the consequences for talking schit, Jamo style. I dare you to step to a REAL Yard woman with that mouth! Trust me you won't and you ain't, you got strength online that is what I realize.

You talk too much schit and have the nerve to call yourself dissing Chima. Even if Chima was making up a husband wtf is YOUR excuse? Her fantasy is that of a MAN, you follow women and is on here just like the rest of us only you do not reply, you are too busy staking out the forum and following ppl. It is only because I am not jobless enough to save them, makes it difficult to show how many profiles and threads I have checked and seen you "watching" for HOURS at a time, via "who's online".

So you diss myself, Chima and Aminlib the foreigners (hmmmm) with far more clout with YOUR OWN ppl on this forum than you do in your sorry [b]as[/b]s life. You're in the UK without a social life which is why the only friends you can make are on NL and when they reject your b@stard [b]as[/b]s you attack them. Vex might be impressed but this REAL [b]AS[/b]S JAMO, AINT! Talk about my forehead, shape and clothes. . .do that if it makes your depressed, small world seem any better. Anyone who knows me in person knows what I am about, and trust there aint a day that passes that I don't get hit on but I don't need men OR MAKE UP to validate/make me love myself; unlike you, too busy self servicing on the pictures of me you saved to get your own life together. Keep putting on your make up and weave, cause your fugly lonely hoes like yourself need it, (hence your refusal to expose your mug, half goat/donkey breed lookin' cretin). Must not being doin' the trick for you to be on here everyday talking schit about other females, you are worse than Tpia. You surpass menopause.

Again, you don't worry about Chima's life. Focus on what type of woman besides a lesbian saves the pictures of other FEMALE NL memebers (which you openly ADMITTED TO), stalks them and are so obsessed with their looks and attention you literally log on for hours waiting for that one reply with your name in it and have a fit because you are too much of a lonely trick (like when D-Sense used the word "ragtags" in one reply to Chima, and your no-life having arse attacked him leaving us all confused but then we realized you actually waited on the thread for the "sign" to force your way into relevance"wink? It's like I said, you focus on building your esteem and filing out a job application or two so you won't have to be a grown arse woman depending on money wired to you. Get yourself together and don't hate. I am not good with arguing cause it aint me. My strength ain't via mouth! Ask 190, if you didn't know.

On my life, this is the LAST reply I will make to you. I despise you and I ain't into dikes so I won't entertain your low-lifestyle. Just remember what goes around comes around, in reference to you dissing my deceased father and you WILL get what is coming to you. . .trust AND believe that.[/COLOR]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
ragdollz:

"Nuff Said"? You sickler of a weakling, I'll show u nuff said by the time I take a club and smash open that empty basket u call a bowling ball head. Bunch of slum dogs living ghetto in US grin. Dregs of Obama's society, u're welcome to your ONLY home, NAIRALAND grin (thanks Seun dear for providing succour to d poor n homeless Jamo mongrel and the unpaid house prozzie MzMaroonMonkey n MzChina grin!

MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]mschew! you might be able to fool these ppl but the rest of us who have been here for a while know who the real reject, mongrel cretin is. Lesbian, I don't have time for coward punk [b]bi[/b]tches. Call me w/e the fck you like but we both know it is the internet that is what is saving you, believe that. "club and smash", you have so much schit to say online, I will be on that side soon enough, God forbid you and I know the same ppl on here, I will show you first hand the consequences for talking schit, Jamo style. I dare you to step to a REAL Yard woman with that mouth! Trust me you won't and you ain't, you got strength online that is what I realize.

You talk too much schit and have the nerve to call yourself dissing Chima. Even if Chima was making up a husband wtf is YOUR excuse? Her fantasy is that of a MAN, you follow women and is on here just like the rest of us only you do not reply, you are too busy staking out the forum and following ppl. It is only because I am not jobless enough to save them, makes it difficult to show how many profiles and threads I have checked and seen you "watching" for HOURS at a time, via "who's online".

So you diss myself, Chima and Aminlib the foreigners (hmmmm) with far more clout with YOUR OWN ppl on this forum than you do in your sorry [b]as[/b]s life. You're in the UK without a social life which is why the only friends you can make are on NL and when they reject your b@stard [b]as[/b]s you attack them. Vex might be impressed but this REAL [b]AS[/b]S JAMO, AINT! Talk about my forehead, shape and clothes. . .do that if it makes your depressed, small world seem any better. Anyone who knows me in person knows what I am about, and trust there aint a day that passes that I don't get hit on but I don't need men OR MAKE UP to validate/make me love myself; unlike you, too busy self servicing on the pictures of me you saved to get your own life together. Keep putting on your make up and weave, cause your fugly lonely hoes like yourself need it, (hence your refusal to expose your mug, half goat/donkey breed lookin' cretin). Must not being doin' the trick for you to be on here everyday talking schit about other females, you are worse than Tpia. You surpass menopause.

Again, you don't worry about Chima's life. Focus on what type of woman besides a lesbian saves the pictures of other FEMALE NL memebers (which you openly ADMITTED TO), stalks them and are so obsessed with their looks and attention you literally log on for hours waiting for that one reply with your name in it and have a fit because you are too much of a lonely trick (like when D-Sense used the word "ragtags" in one reply to Chima, and your no-life having arse attacked him leaving us all confused but then we realized you actually waited on the thread for the "sign" to force your way into relevance"wink? It's like I said, you focus on building your esteem and filing out a job application or two so you won't have to be a grown arse woman depending on money wired to you. Get yourself together and don't hate. I am not good with arguing cause it aint me. My strength ain't via mouth! Ask 190, if you didn't know.

On my life, this is the LAST reply I will make to you. I despise you and I ain't into dikes so I won't entertain your low-lifestyle. Just remember what goes around comes around, in reference to you dissing my deceased father and you WILL get what is coming to you. . .trust AND believe that.[/COLOR]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Ragdollz:
Lesbian, anything you need to hear from me you can find in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=626360;sa=showPosts

I was banned via sp@m-b0t for the length and content and rightfully so
because I need not waste anytime with the likes of you. It is not classy to engage in conversation
with your kind. I despise you and I also pity you. . .you can go str8 to h3ll.
Don't bother looking for any replies, you won't be getting them from me. But I do
know that with time that my reply 2 u will no longer be visible so here is an excerpt for the nosey folks:

I will be on that side soon enough, God forbid you and I know the same ppl on here, I will show you first hand the consequences for talking ---, Jamo style. . .You talk too much ---- and have the nerve to call yourself dissing Chima. Even if Chima was making up a husband wtf is YOUR excuse? Her fantasy is that of a MAN, you follow women and is on here just like the rest of us only you do not reply, you are too busy staking out the forum and following ppl. It is only because I am not jobless enough to save them, makes it difficult to show how many profiles and threads I have checked and seen you "watching" for H0URS at a time, via "who is online".

So you diss myself, Chima and Aminalib the foreigners (hmmmm) with far more clout with YOUR OWN ppl on this forum than you do in your sorry ---- life. You're in the UK without a social life which is why the only friends you can make are on NL and when they reject your b@stard ---- you attack them. Vex might be impressed but this REAL ---- JAMO, AINT! Talk about my forehead, shape and clothes. . .do that if it makes your depressed, small world seem any better. Anyone who knows me in person knows what I am about, and trust there aint a day that passes that I don't get hit on but I don't need men OR MAKE UP to validate/make me love myself; unlike you, too busy self ------- on the pictures of me you saved to get your own life together. Keep putting on your make up and weave, cause your fugly lonely ------ like yourself need it, (hence your refusal to expose your mug, half goat/donkey breed lookin' ------). Must not being doin' the trick for you to be on here everyday talking schit about other females, you are worse than Tpia. You surpass menopause. . .My strength ain't via mouth! Ask 190, if you didn't know.

Chima, Aminalib and everyone else IT has attacked, move on. Pay it NO MIND.
By his/hers/ITs own admission he/she/it, has saved pictures of me on their computer
So you see the type of psych0 we are dealing with.

I'm not coming back until my UNs are released. . . wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
Identify yourself, are you some kind of computer virus grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^Don't worry I already have beef with you. Clearly you are trying to "help" that nuisance RD in someway,
kissing up to it and all, if that is the case don't worry about my identity.  wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^Don't worry I already have beef with you. Clearly you are trying to "help" that nuisance RD in someway,
kissing up to it and all, if that is the case don't worry about my identity
OK oh! lipsrsealed

I need people who are serious to indicate interest
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^ok. well I am out have a nice day!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by 190: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
subscribing

Anyway there's FIGHTS

thats where they see 190

mz dark ignore that Ghanaian deranged animal
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
190:

subscribing

Anyway there's FIGHTS

thats where they see 190

mz dark ignore that Ghanaian deranged animal

hmmmm. hopefully u wont instigate this time. . . angry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by 190: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
no dont worry ignore the msg
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
190 the wanted man, you in my domain, FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, SSS 190 is here in my humble thread, where I'm trying to hook up
with someone niz cry come quickly, don't delay cry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
190:

no dont worry ignore the msg

^^you want to this on here again? angry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by 190: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
vertexroya:

190 the wanted man, you in my domain, FBI, CIA, INTERPOL, SSS 190 is here in my humble thread, where I'm trying to hook up
with someone niz cry come quickly, don't delay cry

feel free

Im outta here but just dont take my GF mz dark wen nor get respect for me
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
[size=14pt]mZD sweetheart, ignore the fugitive and feel free, he'll be under some bangles soon.  wink[/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
*rolls eyes, and rolls neck!* angry angry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ok MZD let's roll and have a private, chat.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^ lol your psychotic bo0 might get mad! give HER the attention she desperately needs! smiley wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
[size=20pt]I'm coming to get you pretty[/size] kiss kiss
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
undecided should i be afraid? I think so. . .lol grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima(f): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2011
Wow Mz Dark!

I did not know that THANG has deep hatred for you and I am still trying to FIGURE out WHAT YALL beef have to do with me and AMINALIB?

I know you a grown arse woman and I let you do your thing but every now and then depending on what that thang say I will step in.

But NOW I CAN SEE WHAT WRONG WITH THE THANG and it is sad. It is sad that this young man's thread had to be the battle ground between the LONELY and the inspirations.

Well, I went to bed and thought nothing of it but it is sad when people can't let alone. Oh well.

Vex, did you find your date for the weekend?
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 3:09am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]
[/size]

[size=14pt]NO Mrs, chima, thanks for your concern I'm still very single and searching [/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2011
@Chima, I ain't worried about it. It has exposed itself time and time again therefore I need not say anything to IT.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by kaymoney2(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2011
@ Vertexroya- so you wont invite me to your house to lighten up the Jamboree
See i got one secret that is gonna work well for us** When those babes show
there is a way we should handle the situation dont worry when you come online
I will intimate you with the formular the style works well and the result would be
fantastic, Just hit me when you come online*
I remain your paddy in crime
cool cool
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ Vertexroya- so you wont invite me to your house to lighten up the Jamboree
See i got one secret that is gonna work well for us** When those babes show
there is a way we should handle the situation dont worry when you come online
I will intimate you with the formular the style works well and the result would be
fantastic, Just hit me when you come online*
I remain your paddy in crime

[size=14pt]Kay-money, my man, I trust you completely, I should have invited you on time, 1million apologies, I'll be expecting the strategy [/size] grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wow Mz Dark!

I did not know that THANG has deep hatred for you and I am still trying to FIGURE out WHAT YALL beef have to do with me and AMINALIB?

I know you a grown arse woman and I let you do your thing but every now and then depending on what that thang say I will step in.

But NOW I CAN SEE WHAT WRONG WITH THE THANG and it is sad. It is sad that this young man's thread had to be the battle ground between the LONELY and the inspirations.

Well, I went to bed and thought nothing of it but it is sad when people can't let alone. Oh well.

HEY MRSFOOL YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS?? A WHOLE MRS LIKE YOU MESSING YOURSELF UP WITH THE SMALL BOYS OF NL. IF YOU'RE REALLY MARRIED I PITY YOUR USELESS HUSBAND!!! LET ME CREATE SPECIAL TIME FOR YOUR CASE, YOU WILL PERSONALLY CLOSE DOWN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN THIS NL BY THE TIME I'M THRU WITH YOU! Anuooooooofffffffiaaaaaa!!!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2011
MzJamoGal:

@Ragdollz:
Lesbian, anything you need to hear from me you can find in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=626360;sa=showPosts

I was banned via sp@m-b0t for the length and content and rightfully so
because I need not waste anytime with the likes of you. It is not classy to engage in conversation
with your kind. I despise you and I also pity you. . .you can go str8 to h3ll.
Don't bother looking for any replies, you won't be getting them from me. But I do
know that with time that my reply 2 u will no longer be visible so here is an excerpt for the nosey folks:

Chima, Aminalib and everyone else IT has attacked, move on. Pay it NO MIND.
By his/hers/ITs own admission he/she/it, has saved pictures of me on their computer
So you see the type of psych0 we are dealing with.

I'm not coming back until my UNs are released. . . wink

Chei, why all these stories??!!!!!! You were banned, you quickly ran here to explain grin. Spambot, shmambot!!! Who cares!!!!! You take this all too serious I see grin grin. By the time I'm finished I bet you I'll have you taking anti-depression pills for the rest of your miserable life grin!!!! Scum!!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 2:50am On Jan 31, 2011
ragdollz:

HEY MRSFOOL YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS?? A WHOLE MRS LIKE YOU MESSING YOURSELF UP WITH THE SMALL BOYS OF NL. IF YOU'RE REALLY MARRIED I PITY YOUR USELESS HUSBAND!!! LET ME CREATE SPECIAL TIME FOR YOUR CASE, YOU WILL PERSONALLY CLOSE DOWN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN THIS NL BY THE TIME I'M THRU WITH YOU! Anuooooooofffffffiaaaaaa!!!!

I have MULTIPLE rhetorical questions for you.

1. Why do it take you forever to type a sophomoric message? Oh, duh!
2. Why are you OBSESSED with chatters personal lives whether you believe its to be true or not? Why do you even CARE?
3. If you have better things to do as you claimed, why do you wasted your FREE time arguing with people you say ARE worthless?
4. Are you looking for some attention from these "boys" on Nairaland? Do you want me to hook you up?
5. How come NOT ONE MALE even Mr. Cock doesn't approach you nor acknowledge you? Even Tpia getting attention and she waaaaaay older than you I am sure.
6. Did a woman take your only boyfriend in the past and is that why you are attacking "popular" females?
7. Do you find happiness in misery?
8. Was you always known as the "ugly duckling" in the family?
9. Would you like to be married some day and be able to carry to term?
10. Are you jealous of me?

Remember these are rhetorical questions meaning answers are not expected but knowing you, I will be receiving answers from you in about 1-2 business days depending on cafe time.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have MULTIPLE rhetorical questions for you. 

1. Why do it take you forever to type a sophomoric message? Oh, duh!
2. Why are you OBSESSED with chatters personal lives whether you believe its to be true or not? Why do you even CARE? 
3. If you have better things to do as you claimed, why do you wasted your FREE time arguing with people you say ARE worthless?
4. Are you looking for some attention from these "boys" on Nairaland?  Do you want me to hook you up?
5. How come NOT ONE MALE even Mr. Cock doesn't approach you nor acknowledge you?  Even Tpia getting attention and she waaaaaay older than you I am sure.
6. Did a woman take your only boyfriend in the past and [size=18pt]is that why you are attacking "popular" females[/size]?
7. Do you find happiness in misery? 
8. Was you always known as the "ugly duckling" in the family?
9. Would you like to be married some day and be able to carry to term?
10. Are you jealous of me?

Remember these are rhetorical questions meaning answers are not expected but knowing you, I will be receiving answers from you in about 1-2 business days depending on cafe time.

grin grin grin lmao. Chima you are crazay! you know Fagstranger had the nerve to try to team up with her against me right? lol. This child has no idea how bad she is looking. she has to scavenge for support. grin grin I need not reply to her again, my existence alone is killing her. Fstranger and the other rejects, need to stop lying to her lol, she is being laughed at, it is a pity she has no idea.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by snthesis(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2011
**subscribing**
chei!!!! c action movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / Kogites In Da Hauz / Single N Searching.. I Need A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.