Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Weekend With Vertex - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Weekend With Vertex (3745 Views)

Want A Weekend Fun For A Good Price 08162064517 Call Or Whatsapp / I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by koolchicco: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
**^^Bros abeg shift 4 me make I balance wella too**

Re: A Weekend With Vertex by snthesis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^^no wahala
no finish my popcorn  grin grin grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

I have MULTIPLE rhetorical questions for you. 

Remember these are rhetorical questions meaning answers are not expected but knowing you, I will be receiving answers from you in about 1-2 business days depending on cafe time.
@ragdollz
did she just call u an illiterate pea brain, deadbeat stalker- dont shoot me o- i am jsut tryin 2 interpret

ragdollz:

HEY MRSFOOL YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS?? A WHOLE MRS LIKE YOU MESSING YOURSELF UP WITH THE SMALL BOY[/b]S OF NL. IF YOU'RE [b]REALLY MARRIED I PITY YOUR USELESS HUSBAND!!! LET ME CREATE SPECIAL TIME FOR YOUR CASE, YOU WILL PERSONALLY CLOSE DOWN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN THIS NL BY THE TIME I'M THRU WITH YOU! Anuooooooofffffffiaaaaaa!!!!
chei!!! c yabis shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mrs.Chima, pls tell me u aint a lying craddle robbing  pedophile, i cant believe this!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by tjskii(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
kai,see how fine micheal used to be,he looks like vanilla flavoured ice cream tongue tongue
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
okay i get it now, its 2 versus 1
fuccccck sake can it b a one on one , geeeeeez angry angry angry angry angry angry

@verty boi
can u come down to iran for special weekend jus me and u bebe
we can make earth feel like paradise u no wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@raga
u wickedd oo grin grin grin grin grin

@darks
u a confirmed yardie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

fuccccck sake can it b a one on one , geeeeeez angry angry angry angry angry angry

@darks

It began as three on one MONTHS, MONTHS, AGAIN MONTHS AGO, with me on my lonesome, because I made a comment to p.ss off another stalker, excoba101 and I will admit it was not called for but HE got the point, meanwhile she/him/it decided she wanted to take me on and follow me throughout refusing to let the situation die out as the real reason for my rant Exco. has long left Nairaland lol. After awhile ppl started getting tired of her 5 year old child rants and tantrums and sided with me, what can I say? lol. That is the sole reason for her venom. Myself, Aminalib and Chima are all foreignors who anger her every time we are complimented and shown love to, so she makes it a cultural thing. No matter though because while she is scrambling to find "nobody (namely fstranger)" allies (only has one and a half, no offence but I am not so sure about your neutrality in the situation so you the half I am referring to.) lol, I have a huge "Jumpan" pot warming up.  wink grin

@as for my yardie-ness, damn str8!

*puts in gold teeth, tight clothes and colored weave (snatched it from the mongrel's head  tongue) and puts on a screw face*

"yea man, bumboclat gyal fi kno seh, who! ooman a bad ooman! mi kick an beat down gyal fi fun, an mi nuh ramp!" lmfao!!!!!!! grin grin  no seriously though, its all fun and games to me. she is digging herself into a hole each time she disses/pisses ppl off sporadically. her replies are shocking and entertaining but also a guaranteed prelude to her downfall. Just watch. . . Bush goose soup on the way.  tongue

She will follow me in here once I post my reply, as she is predictable but you guys can hand over the popcorn bagz because the real show won't be today. . . grin Nothing more to say on the matter  grin grin

Okay Mukina, I will be good and back off. . . grin, I'm leaving now.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
LMFAO! I never really took the time to read the first page, LMFAOOOOOOOOO @ Chima and Vertex  grin grin

tjskii:

kai,see how fine micheal used to be,he looks like vanilla flavoured ice cream tongue tongue

oh yes mam! i don't know what he saw in the mirror but he (MJ) murdered a handsome shell of chocolate! undecided only to morph into a white woman with a bad nose job cry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@verty boi
can u come down to iran for special weekend jus me and u bebe
we can make earth feel like paradise u no  wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@raga
u  wickedd oo grin grin grin grin grin

@darks

I have nothing against that raggy chile.  Mz. Dark and Raggy were throwing dirt at each other and I simply told Mz. Dark why are you wasting your time with trash?  Not one time I MENTIONED any names so apparently she/he felt it was directly toward shim.  I said it many times Aminalib and I have NOTHING to do with their beef.  

I am simply trying to figure out why is she/it worrying about MY PERSONAL LIFE and care?
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
snthesis:

^^^no wahala
no finish my popcorn  grin grin grin grin

@ragdollz
did she just call u an illiterate pea brain, deadbeat stalker- dont shoot me o- i am jsut tryin 2 interpret

chei!!! c yabis shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mrs.Chima, pls tell me u aint a lying craddle robbing  craddle-robber, i cant believe this!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What am I lying about?  Who am I craddle robbing?  The only men I have exchange words with are DSENSE AND JAYBEE.  Both of them are OLDER THAN ME.  Wouldn't they be craddle robbers?   undecided undecided

Dsense and Jaybee so damn old, when I asked them for their Social Security numbers they handed me a rock.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]
@as for my yardie-ness, damn str8!
*puts in gold teeth, tight clothes and colored weave (snatched it from the mongrel's head  tongue) and puts on a screw face*

"yea man, bumboclat gyal fi kno seh, who! ooman a bad ooman! mi kick an beat down gyal fi fun, an mi nuh ramp!" lmfao!!!!!!! grin grin 
loll u is ah proper yardie dat wasnt drama , dat was u bin u mama
jokes ,darki is gone all yardified  grin grin grin grin grin
gal like u sed let d beef rest

my raga baby was excited jare , she gets excited weekends cus she knows i treat her , orobo fanta(big fanta) to ribs, chow mein , spring rolls,  and all.so let peace reign b4 i go all ghetto on y'all, u no my capability dont u  wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
I only wanted to be your sugar daddy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
If she/it say something to me I will say something back.  You train the dog to sit down and pose then the dog won't get hit.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ I.D. lol, yep. this "beef" is a cyber btch fight nothing more. I am honestly through with it. your "baby" infant needs to direct her "schitty diaper" tantrum elsewhere tho.  undecided

Mrs, Chima:

If she/it say something to me I will say something back.  You train the dog to sit down and pose then the dog won't get hit.  

WORD! LETTER & SYLLABLE.  grin

Mrs, Chima:

What am I lying about?  Who am I craddle robbing?  The only men I have exchange words with IS DSENSE AND JAYBEE.  Both of them are OLDER THAN ME.  Wouldn't they be craddle robbers?   undecided undecided

Dsense and Jaybee so damn old, when I asked them for their Social Security numbers they handed me a rock. 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin Chima, CHILL! its too early to be cracking up now (so what if it is 10 am. im still in the bed!)  grin grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

damnn gall , no holding u bck jeeeez
mehn poor mr chima , does it take years to calm u down
stop getin ugly joor

MzD@rkSkin:

@ I.D. lol, yep. this "beef" is a cyber btch fight nothing more. I am honestly through with it. your "baby" infant needs to direct her "schitty diaper" tantrum elsewhere tho.  undecided
heyy hold it u sed u were done , dont get me upset
mind mi fling stone pon u uno, wahappun to u gal angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

heyy hold it u sed u were done , dont get me upset
mind mi fling stone pon u uno, wahappun to u gal angry angry angry angry angry

If yu get vex anno nuttin, a fi yu cunumunu dutty fren mi a pree. grin
besides, i really am done. hope you aint stalling to get her to see this
and come ranting and raving. you wont get a show if that is your plan
missy. . . wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
hey stulling plssssss, seems someone sed sumtn 2 u hey
no stress , i wud bck down since u tink am bin two faced , u guys can do as u pls now
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

damnn gall , no holding u bck jeeeez
mehn poor mr chima , does it take years to calm u down
stop getin ugly joor

I am a sweet girl, my mouth is just toxic!  cry cry  [size=4pt]Yes, he has a way of calming me down and don't worry he always lecturing me about my mouth.[/size]

I am trying.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hey stulling plssssss, seems someone sed sumtn 2 u hey
no stress , i wud bck down since u tink am bin two faced , u guys can do as u pls now

ok. nobody told me anything, just your telling me to calm down (which i am)
while boosting up IT'S ego ("raga, u wicked ooo")
is a bit of a contradiction.You are not the bad person but I'm not sure where
you stand that's all. No need to back down, just making sure.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am a sweet girl, my mouth is just toxic!  cry cry  [size=4pt]Yes, he has a way of calming me down and don't worry he always lecturing me about my mouth.[/size]

I am trying.  
good gal kip on tryin , dats d way forward wink wink wink

@darks
u playin detective now hun
hmm i likey , listen am not boosting no1 ego i sed shes wicked cus she sed some nasty stuff
also i sed u a proper yardie cus u were hitting her wiv nasty bars 2 ,
no where i stand , eemhh i tink u ought to no by now dat am a peacemaker but also a underdog
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
She is typically the peacemaker. I have seen her a few time trying to get things in order peacefully.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
^ so u have bin following me evrywhere Chimmmmmmmmmmmma
hehehehe ,sumtimes peace gat to reign madam but remember i was fiesty on zibawean thread wink grin grin grin cool
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
No, I wasn't following you. However, I have seen you on a few threads that I was uhmm "discussing" with a few people and you asked for peace.
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

good gal kip on tryin , dats d way forward wink wink wink

@darks
u playin detective now hun
hmm i likey , listen am not boosting no1 ego i sed shes wicked cus she sed some nasty stuff
also i sed u a proper yardie cus u were hitting her wiv nasty bars 2 ,
no where i stand , eemhh i tink u ought to no by now dat am a peacemaker but also a underdog

hmmmm. i was wrong about you then. as a woman I apologize.
lmao @ underdog, trust me you most def. are not an underdog, cant say the same for some others tho. undecided

alright madam chima, i am off to do some exercise and study 4 my quiz, will ttyl sis! smiley
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by snthesis(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dis all too mushy angry tongue
Were is Ragdollz wen u need her, I guess its true, her cafe time don finish grin grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No, I wasn't following you. However, I have seen you on a few threads that I was uhmm "discussing" with a few people and you asked for peace.
hmm did y'all call me fat and ugly 2 , dats so not fair u talking about me behind my bck cry cry cry
am so gona get u bck mrs ndigbo angry angry angry angry

MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]hmmmm. i was wrong about you then. as a woman I apologize.
lmao @ underdog, trust me you most def. are not an underdog, cant say the same for some others tho. undecided

a lady indeed , no stress gal
accepted u was wrong , i love d seyin
can i rub it in again , u was so wrooongggg grin grin grin grin grin

snthesis:

Were is Ragdollz wen u need her, I guess its true, her cafe time don finish grin grin
i tot i dismissed all access to internet in ur little hut
my friend resume to ur chauffer duties tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
[size=18pt]****THIS IS VERTEX******

Stay on topic, or gerrout, I'm looking for pretty damsels who are working class
undecided undecided undecided wonder what all these people are doing here, did you miss road? angry angry
Gerrout I say angry angry[/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
snthesis:

Grow up. If you want to witness a childish beef, why dont you star one and go start drama with IT.
Im not gonna risk getting banned and going back on my word with Mukina, to appease your jobless life.

vertexroya:

undecided undecided undecided wonder what all these people are doing here, did you miss road? angry angry

OK 190 part 2 grin grin
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 2:09am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]********THIS IS VERTEX************

I comment my reserve undecided undecided[/size]
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by snthesis(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Grow up. If you want to witness a childish beef, why dont you star one and go start drama with IT.
Im not gonna risk getting banned and going back on my word with Mukina, to appease your jobless life.

OK 190 part 2 grin grin

spicy tongue tongue

vertexroya:

btw wats d topic again grin grin
didnt knw u ar a gigolo- will i get 30% if i hook u up- d 30% is upfront tongue tongue

Idowuogbo:

my friend resume to your chauffer duties tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
hmmm!! u loff d way i park my long black limousine up ur bumper grin grin cool cool
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by OboBoco(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
WOW
people here need to take some chill pill
and some need over dose of the chill pill
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by ragdollz: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
snthesis:

Were is Ragdollz wen u need her, I guess its true, her cafe time don finish  grin grin

LOL  grin ------ it's a free world, so have a laugh. As for those two misfits calling themselves women but are actually piles of sh-it waiting to be flushed down the toilet, I will dedicate special time to them.

Only scum like you, MzFOOL and MZDarkSh-it live for the hours you spend behind your archaic laptops. I'm always on the move, you unpaid prosti-tutes; modern tech allows you to practically live on your smartphones. There are a hundred apps on my BB which allows me to access twitter, facebook, myspace, youtube etc and yes, NAIRALAND, with just a tap of a finger and without running home to hide behind a laptop screen. Not everyone is a broke-azz underpaid house baby-mama like you (MZFOOL) and a cheap project hoe like you (MzDarkSh-it.)!!!

MzD@rkSkin:

OK 190 part 2  grin grin

SHARRAP THERE GUTTER HOE!!! YOU HAVE WON THE JOBLESS [b]NO-LIFER AWARD [/b]ON THIS FORUM, DAUGHTER OF A GOAT!! DO YOU SEE ANYONE HERE CHANGING PROFILE PICS EVERY 24 HRS? OR PUTTING UP THE LAME PIC OF SOME ANCIENT AUTO FIT FOR THE RECYCLE BIN?? WRETCHED ORPHAN, GO HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR DISGRACING THAT YOUR FAMILY NAME (WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE, BAS-TARD LIKE YOU). FU-CKING HOOD RAT JAMO YARDIE SKANK!!!!!
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
*yawnz hard*  tongue

[Aye Chima, Green is for envy right?]

see your worthless and jobless life? keep wishing YOURSELF a happy birthday and be thankful you lived to see another one, being a waste of human life and all- instead of looking for two-three day old posts to reply on. Everything you say about myself and Chima is proof that we stay on yer mind, esp. me. Only a JOBLESS runt would know how many pix I put on my profile, let alone download/save them, dizzike  tongue. Focus on your showing $2.00 weave tracks, and your life aka your Blaque-Berry  grin (bootleg/used and sold by the Arabz) that your financial aid refund check bought and not the TREAL a$s Akata and Jamo who can afford phones AND laptops, in the good ol U.S of A, and don't need to go to school comp. labs/internet cafes.  wink Bush monkaaay!

Adios!

Anywayz, lemme leave this "out of Naija lottery" recipient alone. . .some of us have lives and jobz.  wink
Re: A Weekend With Vertex by vertexroya(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
**************THIS IS VERTEX*************

MZD,
take it easy please,
are you here to see me or some animals in the zoo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / Kogites In Da Hauz / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.