Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? (32540 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? by jikins(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Munzy14:

No one is stopping them, it is more of them thinking ahead....

Life itself is a survival of fittest in regards to the challenges, adding more avoidable challenges is this case...

Though for me, If I am deeply in love and such scenario plays out, i will boldly walk into the challenge...And carry it like my cross.

While it will be your cross to carry it will be even more so the child or children cross. They will feel every minute of it. I don't want to call it a frustrated existence but it will definitely not be pleasant for them.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? by med123(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2022
Green Diagnostics Clinic in Benin city do IVF/PGT-M Procedure to screen for Genetic disease like sickle cell in embryo, and the effect is that the individual produces children that are AA not SS, and there is room for sex selection too.

Call their Customer care: 08025200314

I hope this information helps intending couple.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? by Emma2Seconds: 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one but hope you later graduated from the school or do you proceed to another to school??
Please take your time to read what I experienced about Genotype
I love Funmi and she loves me.We came from the same town and she knew everything about me. We have been dating for 4years and have good plan for our future home, all my family love her because we look alike. As a nice and brilliant guy on campus also I'm a photographer, many ladies want me to be thier future friend but because of the love I have for Funmi, I can't go ahead therefore, in my room I hanged all her pixs so this will discourage them .
One day, my elder brother called me that have we gone for Genotype and I said no but I'm so sure we are both healthy and strong. I decided to go for the Genotype with Funmi. The results came out and I was AC and Funmi was AS. Doctor said we should think very well before taking any action. We wept together for more than a week . I told my brother that we agreed to move on .
My brother said that I should come to his house for something important.I quickly went there with the hope that he has something special for me.when I got there, I saw all his friend and my brother keep shouting on me that see this boy, he is a killer, harm rubber and I felt ashamed. His friend asked why saying so? My brother said imagine !!! He want to invite children into this world purposely to make them feel pains and kill them. He knew this and still want to go ahead. He told me that if I do that, the children will not forgive me on this earth and heaven then their blood will be on us. I wept then decided to cut my 4years relationship thought it wasn't easy, i was about to graduate then this affected my Gps that I needed to quit and start from another school. Here I am today, I moved on to marry another woman with AA and we are blessed with kids . Funmi also married last year and we are still best friend.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? by PumpumPrince: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Blackgurl247:
Yes very painful embarassed embarassed embarassed

helo how much was it?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? by Kogiteraman(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
No because am twice tested AA
Blood Group AB+, so what I care about is character.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots / American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.