Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? (3558 Views)

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Some ignoramuses are sophisticated I-zwear!

So by neuro-chemical and neuron electrical you implying thoughts are influenced by foods intake. Maybe brilliant folks lacked protein at infancy
Why don't you stop eaten proteinious food and find out, must you be spoon feed.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by CodeTemplar: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why don't you stop eaten proteinious food and find out, must you be spoon feed.
Oya log out I don't hear.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Where did i quote a dictionary? cheesy

If you don't understand any word of phrase just ask me and i'll explain.

That's how your professors behave in their gathering Sir, it's you the underdogs that live your lives based on the definitions they give you, they change the definition of any word whenever they feel it doesn't soothe them anymore! cheesy
So where do you get your definition from, I need the pages for toiletries.

1 Like

Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Some ignoramuses are sophisticated I-zwear!

So by neuro-chemical and neuron electrical you implying thoughts are influenced by foods intake. Maybe brilliant folks lacked protein at infancy

Yes, your thoughts are influenced by your food intake if you didn't know. Why do you think you are told to fast?
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So your mad, good to know.

That's why we're not in agreement nah! cheesy

One of us is mad for sure, but the point is while you think it's me, i'm also suspecting it's you. Then the final decision is left in the hands of observers who will notice the result after we're married, have children and train them. Including the gathering in which each of us is often found! wink
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Oya log out I don't hear.
But have you heard.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
LordReed:

Yes, your thoughts are influenced by your food intake if you didn't know. Why do you think you are told to fast?
Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Nice one cheesy

wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Feeling sleepy GRIMMJOE, see you tomorrow.

Good night Sir! smiley
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why we're not in agreement nah! cheesy

One of us is mad for sure, but the point is while you think it's me, i'm also suspecting it's you. Then the final decision is left in the hands of observers who will notice the result after we're married, have children and train them. Including the gathering in which each of us is often found! wink
Well you were the one telling me about mad people so... good luck
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:
Feeling sleepy GRIMMJOE, see you tomorrow.

Good night Sir! smiley
Fly away, little bird.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
DappaD:

My friend go and sitdown inside gutter and use your power of reasoning. Till you do that, don't quote me as well.

grin okay.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by AzurV: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
So i once became a Spiritualist/Atheist. Basically i was having an Existential crisis and got tired of anything christian. Even picked up philosophy. It was in this said process that i cracked open a book that really helped me out

Mere Christianity by C.S.Lewis

Basically he a former Atheist attempted and succeeded at least imo to show that there is a God and that he is the Christian God. So for all those wondering, as well as all Atheists. I dare you to read this book.

Ciao grin
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
AzurV:
So i once became a Spiritualist/Atheist. Basically i was having an Existential crisis and got tired of anything christian. Even picked up philosophy. It was in this said process that i cracked open a book that really helped me out

Basically he a former Atheist attempted and succeeded at least imo to show that there is a God and that he is the Christian God. So for all those wondering, as well as all Atheists. I dare you to read this book.

Ciao grin

We've read it and are still not convinced. Let me ask you, if I disproved C.S. Lewis' argument will you stop believing in god?
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
AzurV:

Ciao grin

Good book.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Image123(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
LordReed:

Hmmm, we about to discover here. Oya tell me, why?
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Image123:

Hmmm, we about to discover here. Oya tell me, why?

LordReed:

Yes, your thoughts are influenced by your food intake if you didn't know.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41538-017-0008-y
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Image123(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
LordReed:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41538-017-0008-y

Na wa oh. This is rather long na. Are you fighting or keeping malice with me? Why do you think we are told to fast?
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Image123:

Na wa oh. This is rather long na. Are you fighting or keeping malice with me? Why do you think we are told to fast?

LordReed:

your thoughts are influenced by your food intake
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Image123(m): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2020
LordReed:

your thoughts are influenced by your food intake

Yawn. We know that since na. Thanks for sharing. Any serious bible student knows this since BC sha.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
GRIMMJOE:
Fly away, little bird.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:
grin grin grin grin grin
To think you actually woke up by 4 am just to have the last word is really sad.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by orisa37: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2020
JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN TO FOLLOW
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by LordReed(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Image123:

Yawn. We know that since na. Thanks for sharing. Any serious bible student knows this since BC sha.

So why the question? I even had to answer you twice with the same post.
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
To think you actually woke up by 4 am just to have the last word is really sad.
Why do you feel so pained over ordinary talks if you're not a rrligionist?

Is this not how religionists behave?

After the bold faces i greeted you but your response is as if it's more than mere talks.

Please take it easy, it's a free world, as long as i'm not coming to hurt you whatever i believe remains in my head.

It's radical religionists that takes matters this far, whatever you concluded in your mind shouldn't make you hate you fellowman to point of refusing to say "Hi".

So if you don't believe in religion make it your aim to keep what you believe in the right place it supposed to be in your delusions, that's what you always say to religionists.

Good morning!smiley
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by johnw47: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Bible is a book just like your dictionary, so if my Bible doesn't count before you please keep your dictionaries to yourself!

Let's talk about what is practically applicable in our society and stop quoting books, is that not what you and your cohorts are saying? cheesy

lying pharisee false jw max

dictionary isn't inspired by God
the bible is, of course you cannot see the insperation of God
you only see the changes by man, like the changes false jw org. have done

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

mad max, never ending story lying
Re: How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? by johnw47: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2020
TATIME:

They're confirmed psychopaths!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

this from paranoid false jw tatime

who am i this week tat, a pastor, OLAADEGBU, who? laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris / Some Benefits Of Atheism / Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.