Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? (34101 Views)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Falana: Buhari Can Confer Honour On Any Nigerian — Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Rick9(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Umaru Musa Yar Adua.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Buffalo2(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jerry Gana all the way
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Vivian16: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
president Muhammadu Buhari our darling daddy
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by gemini35(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
OJUKWU RESPECT,HATE OR LIKE HIM HE USED HIS FATHER WEALTH TO FIGTH FOR OUR FREEDOM, THE MAN THAT SAW TOMORROW, BEHOLD WHAT HE SAW IS HAPPINING IN OUR EYE,S TODAY,
NNAMDI KANU TWALE FOR MAKING OJUKWU PROUD,
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Whytval: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
For the dead = late prof Dora Nkem Akin
For the living= Me
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
nnamdi kanu,the slayer of afonjas and futa jalon jihadist.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Light78: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Innoson

I like people that have made us proud of our country. When it comes to woman, i just like "Destiny Etiko"
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by wasi9ice: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
As for me ,na
F
E
L
A
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Endemol: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dora Akunyili, I so much love that woman..
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by paulavon: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mr Mike Igini, the current INEC REC in Akwa Ibom. He is one of the most honest and forthright men in Nigeria.

Same goes for Col Umar Dangiwa, rtd

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by favour32(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chinua Achebe
Wole Soyinka
Dilibe Onyeama
Yode Omotosho
Dora Akunyili
Mko Abiola
Musa Yar Adua
Isaac Boro
Ken Saro Wiwa
Fela Anikolapo Kuti
Majek Fashek
Nnamdi Kanu
Ambrose Alli
Odumegwu Ojukwu
Rashidi Yekini
George Finidi
Kanu Nwankwo
Peter Rufai
Omoyele Sowore
Peter Obi
Jay Jay Okocha
Emmanuel Amunike
Daniel Amorkachi
Tai Solarin
Gani Fawehimi
Orits Wiliki
Ayo Makun
Osita Osadebe

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by sheyitokz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by DexterousOne(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
President Yaradua
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by ellizy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by sirjustice1575(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
(1) Dora Akunyili
(2) Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
(3) Prof. Osayuki Oshodin (UNIBEN former Vice chancellor).
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Abbamasta(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
manny4u:
We are in an era in Nigeria right now where we are actually running out of good people worthy of respect and emulation. Gone are the days when we use to have Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo and so on.This were all great Nigerians who were not corrupt and actually served their country well.

Even those whom we use to respect so much such as Adams Oshiomole, Femi Adeshina, Reuben Abati and even Buhari all got into government and started acting like the others.

So in recent times who are your stand out Nigerians worthy of such stand out respect?

For me I would say late Maitama Sule and Prof. Pat Utomi.
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum,mni,fnse.
The Executive Governor Of Borno State.

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Onogiede(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
jamex93:
Baba Fela

That man was speaking the truth, but the enemies of this country try to confuse us that he is a bad man

Rest on baba

You are a true hero

Respect large!
Na Dem igbobian weed associate, is okay na
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Ruggedniggaone: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
desiredhome:
1. Alhaji Musa Yaradua. 2. Muhamadu Buhari 3 Dora Akuyi 4. Rotimi Amechi 5 Sani Abacha 6. Fela Kuti
welldone aboki wey dey take blunt
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Dora Akunyili
One crate of liquor for u baba. Then late Dr. Mrs. Adedevoe

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by kareemkamil(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Baba Fela Kuti

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Foggy2020: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
1. Awolowo
2. Obasanjo
3. Abiola
4. Dora
5. Osinbajo
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by SeniorGee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gen Sanni Abacha
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Exmilitant(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sir Isaac Adaka Boro. Dora Akunliyi. Uthman dan fodio. King Jaja of Opobo. All the obas of Benin. Tompolo. General Soboma George. Babangida. Fela. Gani. Achebe. Okadigbo. Col. Fajuyi who selflessly died with Ironsi and myself.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
For me, it's my father o. Even though he's late, I still respect him.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Deltatoto: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kinematics:
For me its

1. Isaac Adaka Boro
2. Ken Saro Wiwa
3. Alfred Diete-spiff
4. Godswill Akpabio
akpabio?are u mad?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Deltatoto: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
manny4u:
We are in an era in Nigeria right now where we are actually running out of good people worthy of respect and emulation. Gone are the days when we use to have Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo and so on.This were all great Nigerians who were not corrupt and actually served their country well.

Even those whom we use to respect so much such as Adams Oshiomole, Femi Adeshina, Reuben Abati and even Buhari all got into government and started acting like the others.

So in recent times who are your stand out Nigerians worthy of such stand out respect?

For me I would say late Maitama Sule and Prof. Pat Utomi.
lawrence anini
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Teejaney88(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Donald Duke, Dora Akunyili, Ahmed Makarfi and Hassan Dankwambo and Babagana Zulum.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
pmoye:
Lord Frederick Lugard, our mentor. grin grin grin grin
Just look at your ibelibelism. Only you ibelibelized and only you used another account to like your ibelibelism.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Abuskid: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
SARDAUNA AWOLOWO BALEWA ,ZIK MAITAMASULE PROF.ZULUM PROF.AMBROSE ALI ISA ALI PANTAMI PHD ALBANIY ZARIA AKUNYILI(ICONIC WOMAN)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by NorthPrince: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
joyandfaith:
Tai Solarin Gani fawehinmi
Mayflower?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Umaru Musa Yaradua -ABSENT shocked

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - PRESENT shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Lucrativress(f): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't know why I still respect Abacha's political handlings,he was a looter yes but there was this balance in it,which got to even the lowest district.
Nigeria has totally lost the balance, we know every leader is greedy but no single balance at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS] / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.