Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? (34175 Views)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Falana: Buhari Can Confer Honour On Any Nigerian — Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by muykem: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
IlovePMB:
Emeka Ihedioha, Yaradua, Peter Obi, Obasanjo
Obasanjo face you posted is even angry with you.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by clockwisereport: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Peter Obi, Leo Stan Ekeh, John Obaro, Akinwunmi Adesina, Austin Okere, Oliver De Coque, Bismarck Rewane, Chinua Achebe, Bola Akindele

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Mammy33: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Governor of borno state..Prof zulum
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by kaycee125: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dr Akanu Ibiam and Odimegwu Ojukwu
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
WOLE SHOYINKA
MUSA YARADUA
FELA
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by DamnnNiggarr: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:
-Dora Akunyili
-Ibukun Awosika
-Tony Elumelu
-Sanusi Lamido kiss kiss kiss
-Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
-Tara Fela-Durotoye
Damnn niggarrrr!

wow Ibukun Awosika, the FirstBank woman,

you must be a FirstBank staff or have something to do with FirstBank

isn't it??
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by maiiilooo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
manny4u:
We are in an era in Nigeria right now where we are actually running out of good people worthy of respect and emulation. Gone are the days when we use to have Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo and so on.This were all great Nigerians who were not corrupt and actually served their country well.

Even those whom we use to respect so much such as Adams Oshiomole, Femi Adeshina, Reuben Abati and even Buhari all got into government and started acting like the others.

So in recent times who are your stand out Nigerians worthy of such stand out respect?

For me I would say late Maitama Sule and Prof. Pat Utomi.
Oshio....
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by mayor1814: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
NNAMDI AZIKIWE
CHINUA ACHEBE
DR (MRS) ADADEVOH, THE WOMAN WHO STOPPED EBOLA FROM SPREADING IN NIGERIA
TUNDE BAYEWU OF LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
SADE ADU
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by mordred44: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
The man dat gave Naija democracy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Shooyie:

Everything is wrong with it bros. He had a webinar some days ago, he presented the ESC plan to the President and you still ask his whereabouts?

did NL carry d news?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Skyehigher1: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
I respect a great man Akeeb sikirulah olalekan the man of integrity the philanthropy God bless you sir
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by rolams(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dora Akunyili

Akinwumi Ambode

Okonjo Iweala

Prof. Adeshina

And the father of 'real' democracy Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by DModeCntStopMe: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
mandarin:
I [s]respect Fashola because he has the capacity to deliver if he has the authority or power in his hands

VP Osinbajo for his brilliance and intellectual capacity to embrace openness and progress. If he should become the President everything will be different

El Rufai though with some attending reservations but he's a man of quality

Anyim Pius for his capacity to collaborate

Aisha Buhari as a veritable whistle blower who actually should be praised rather than disdain

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Okonjo iweala, that woman is an idol. the respect I have for her has even turn to fear even without me meeting her
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by boroskyuyo: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Senator God'swill Obot Akpabio ( CON ) Prof. Dora Akinyuli Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Mr Afolabi SA to mr president Mr Labaran maku Rt Hon. Onofiok Luke Hon. Aniekan Umanah.... Etc
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by LCling: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Namdi kanu, Musa yaradua,Dora, Ngozi,ojukwu,effiong, Jonathan,Ken saro, Simi, Murdock,

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by azadus18: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
lit Gen Adeosun(M 4ma dean), Gen Abayomi(cheif of defence staff), Major Gen ikechuku obinna(rtd), Air vice marsah sadiq Abubakar..Major Gen Tunde idiagbon, major Al mustapha.and most importantly..Colonel Mattew dauru bauchi rtd( director sP sib DSS)...
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by wizod(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alive: Nnamdi Kanu
Dead: Chinua Achebe
but the most foolish and useless for both d dead and alive is Buhari
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
manny4u:

Yes the same Pat Utomi, nobody is unfallible.

Dont be deceived.

Any adult who was already a grown man wen buhari ruled in 1983 - 1985 didn't vote for him by mistake so remove that infallible idea from ur mind.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by jumper524(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
I so much respect amaechi cos of his positive result.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Ejaisky: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Carl7(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I respect me, myself and I cheesy. So many highs and lows but I kip rising above my demons and I surely won't stop coz the sky's my home. I'm a freaking legend, or probably one in the making cool

Respect bro. Legendary penned!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by ceejay80s(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lord lugard
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by oshorstan(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
I Respect nobody Except my self. I so much admire my zeal, never say die attitude. I have a story to tell oooo... I had series of CO because we were chased out of exam Hall's cos we couldn't pay our fees. so I was on extension. The year I was supposed to graduate, Fire burn Mcb department AAU Ekpoma. naso I gather mind begin day fight am. I fought for my results for 2 years and I went for nysc. From there , no better job. naso I begin hustle and bustle for Edo till I get teaching job. I was sacked last year October. I was advised to return to my parents, I refused. naso I begin just day hustle. Now at least I can pay my bills and my siblings. I day try Sha. Na small small. All glory to God.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by madjune(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
I respect

1. The Late Aminu Kanu from the north (PRP)

2. The Late Gani Fawehinmi ( Defender of the masses)

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
my Dad, Mom, Siblings and NairaLand group.

and then me !!!!
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by xjiggy: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Prof Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by tonychristopher: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ojukwu Chukwuemeka
Sam Mbakwe
Peter Obi

Sullivan Chime
Present Ebonyi Governor
Nyesom Wike

Gani Williams
Fani Fayode

Sam Okparaji
Jayjay okocha
Nnaji Genevieve

I think I love Indaboski Bahose... Dude carved a niche and a name for himself

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
HushPuppy
Mompha
InvictusObi

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Dora Akunyili
Now I see why they made you mod. You get sense. Walahi...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
(1) Awolowo

(2) Obasanjo

(3) Col Umar Dangiwa (rtd)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
tonychristopher:
Ojukwu Chukwuemeka Sam Mbakwe Peter Obi
Sullivan Chime Present Ebonyi Governor Nyesom Wike
Gani Williams Fani Fayode
Sam Okparaji Jayjay okocha Nnaji Genevieve

I think I love Indaboski Bahose... Dude carved a niche and a name for himself

What of Evans, derico and invictus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / Fg To Increase Police Salaries - Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.