Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Baggage Claim - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baggage Claim (67282 Views)

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi / It Is Vulgar Nationalism To Claim That Kikuyus Are A Blessed Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggage Claim by patrickpopoola(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Aunty posh, tanks for all your consistent updates and they are all hits. God bless you and increase your wealth of knowledge. Pls keep up the good work silver or Gold we have not but THANK YOU we will say. I love you already (shhhh) pls don't say it aloud. I don't want all the team Bariel, Bariniel, Barrow and all your fans electronic and actual to behead me oooo. God bless you sis. You are appreciated
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
damselposh:

I still doubt it too.
hahahaha you are not crying, what are you then?
lol. Am imitating dan's mum.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
enirock:

You won't cry, yet you are wiping your face, is it sweat or somebody poured water on you?

If damsel go and resurrect Daniel like she did in the other novel ehn, I will just...

But wait ooo Before,Bari was thin abi, now that her ribs can be counted, is it not safe to say she's tiny
(abeg stop looking at me like that, I am not feeling fine *winks)

Damselposh you are doing well. ooin
i don't know o water is just pouring out of my eye. Should i call it 'icewater'?
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
ukaface:
baje
no worry, e go show for part 4
Re: Baggage Claim by oyinella(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
All the bad belle people wey no want make them resurrect Daniel, ina well done o
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
enirock:
Detective David Larebe?
Now it's about to get interesting.

Why are all those Bari girls getting scared
They thought Daniel rose from his grave (see watin nollywood do us when Spirit dey look road before e cross... *stop doing your face like that if you never watch films like that)

I can't just wait for Karma to start its/his/her work because as a friend would say "Karma is a biacht".
Rowlin una own go soon stew.

Thanks damselposh. We/I am grateful

The one wey carry afro go heaven nko, wey kon come back with Ghana weaving cool grin
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khriztarl:

i don't know o water is just pouring out of my eye. Should i call it 'icewater'?
water Roll cool
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
oyinella:
All the bad belle people wey no want make them resurrect Daniel, ina well done o
diswan na Hollywood not Nollywood
Even the script writer is from Taiwan cool grin
Re: Baggage Claim by Embellished(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rowland and Lina are in trouble.
David is a detective.
well done OP.
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khriztarl:

You can call it face water or eye water. I dunno oo
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Herbiedeen:

The one wey carry afro go heaven nko, wey kon come back with Ghana weaving cool grin

My dear the thing tire Nigerians. I go just dey wonder how them no take notice am for their scripts.

Person dey think in the nighties, (throwback), then behind am na vote Uduaghan for governor... Your blood go just cold.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Herbiedeen:
water Roll cool [/quote.]
[quote author=enirock post=91878488]
You can call it face water or eye water. I dunno oo
lol.
Re: Baggage Claim by Ayemileto(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin

If David was a detective, why didn't he suggest DNA test before the burial?

Just thinking out loud though. grin

Nice work OP.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
So, because of daniel and every other man u. Fan. Me that dislike football challenged my cousins today. Now, i'm recieving a waka from them. Plus, my #500 naira have gone like that. I thought i was following the right team. No body should talk to me o. Let me go and sleep.
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khriztarl:
So, because of daniel and every other man u. Fan. Me that dislike football challenged my cousins today. Now, i'm recieving a waka from them. Plus, my #500 naira have gone like that. I thought i was following the right team. No body should talk to me o. Let me go and sleep.
eeyah, but why always you

You support chelsea that day, dem lose cool
Today na Man u, dem sef lose cool

Come, mai buy zobo for you gringrin
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khriztarl:

Some you win, some you lose.

Watin carry you go bet when you nor dey into football

Kpeele.
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Herbiedeen:

You support chelsea that day, dem lose cool
Today na Man u, dem sef lose cool

E be like Dj Cuppy... When she dey support Arsenal, them dey give ppl heart attack, now she go Man United, heart attack don dey happen to Man Utd fans.
Re: Baggage Claim by Preshbeauty(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Action about to start.
I still believe that Daniel is alive.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Herbiedeen:
You support chelsea that day, dem lose cool Today na Man u, dem sef lose cool
meaning? Wo make i no reason you o..
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 2:28am On Jul 20, 2020
enirock:

Some you win, some you lose.

Watin carry you go bet when you nor dey into football

Kpeele.
no be because of una?
seriously, am so done with football. Let me just go and rest. Its not for me. Herbiedeen have said it already.
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Khriztarl:
meaning? Wo make i no reason you o..
gringrin no reason me oh reason with me cool
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Preshbeauty:
Action about to start.
I still believe that Daniel is alive.
ehen, see james bond wife oh cool
Re: Baggage Claim by veenessha(f): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Detective David in the building, action will soon start.

Damsel today is my birthday, free popcorn for everybody.
Re: Baggage Claim by damis28crown(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2020
veenessha:

happy birthday age gracefully
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
veenessha:

happy birthday sweetheart. Wullnp.
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
veenessha:

So??
Where the popcorn and Hennessy
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"Hold on, am coming" Bari shouted from the bedroom, someone was knocking on the door. She pulled out a danshiki top from the wardrobe and wore it before hurriedly going to get the door.

"Hi, Bari?" the visitor smiled at her.

"You again?" she hissed.

"Yes, I again"

"What are you doing in my house? what gave you the impression that i would love you to be here?" she barked.

"At least let me in" he smiled again.

"There is no way am letting you in my house. The earlier you get that, the better for you" she sneered.

"Mommy" A little girl called, running out from the room.

"What is it Ella?" Bari asked, turning to the girl.

"Ganma (grandma) will not let me watch Pj mask" she whine.

"Okay, go to the room now, am coming to put Pj mask for you, did you hear what i said?" she caressed her (Ella) hair.

"Yes Mommy" She scampered out happily.

Bari turned to the visitor who was still standing at the door. "You should leave now, Rowland" she muttered.

"The little girl that left a few minutes ago, is she my daughter? can i at least hold her hand? or even talk to her even if it will be for some seconds" he said.

"Okay, hold it there" Bari sneered. "First of all, she is not your daughter, you abandoned her for eight years. Secondly, you are not allowed to come a metre close to her, if you do? trust me, you won't find it funny"

"Bari, am sorry. What else do you want me to do or say for you to forgive me? am sorry for all the pains i might have caused you in the past, please forgive me and don't deny me the right to be with my daughter, please" he pleaded.

"I have forgiven you a long time ago, but am not letting come close to my daughter" she blinked her lashes.

"She is my daughter too, Bari"

"Your daughter that you abandoned, Rowland. Your daughter that you called a baggage, remember? we are doing fine without you, just leave us alone" she barked.

"Just give me one more chance and let me right my wrong, just one chance, please"

"leave and never come back" she shut the door to his face and walked to the room.

NAZE IMO STATE

Jeff sat at the verandah of his house, lost in thought. He was sick for quite a while and his job was given to someone else, rendering him jobless. Paulina, his wife had left for work, leaving him at home. He was at the mercy of his wife, even if he wanted to buy groundnuts, he would meet his wife for money. He let out a breath and concluded to walk around and look for a job. The noisy entry of three boys brought him out from his thought, he looked up at them and smiled. He was sure they were arguing, again.

"Let us ask Uncle Jeff" one of them said, and the other two agreed immediately.

"Good afternoon, uncle Jeff" they greeted simultaneously.

"Afternoon, boys. What is it this time around?" he chuckled.

"Is it true that it is not good to stare at yourself in the mirror, once it is night fall?" the fat one amongst them, asked.

"Where did you hear that from?" Jeff asked, after laughing briefly.

"Is it not Ekene that said it? he even said that evil spirit will come and catch the person when he or she is asleep" the other person said. Jeff couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably, he looked at the boys and cleared his throat.

"Ekene, who told you that?" he asked.

"My grandmother told me, she said her grandmother told her too" the boy replied sharply.

"Listen to me, boys. There is nothing like that, it is just a superstitious belief" he explained.

"We kept on telling him that, but he never believed us" the boys shrugged.

"Alright, boys. go and take a nap, the weather is hot" he nodded. They thanked him scurried off.

DEDICATED TO veenessha

Happy birthday baby girl
May line fall in pleasant places for you.
May God's blessings fall upon you.
Where others went and failed, you will go and succeed.
Enjoy your day, darling. Long life is assured.
I love you plenty plenty.

4 Likes

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ujunwa14:
aaah another shocker for Bari.
David is a detective.

Kudos damsel.

Thanks darling
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
enirock:
Detective David Larebe?
Now it's about to get interesting.

Why are all those Bari girls getting scared
They thought Daniel rose from his grave (see watin nollywood do us when Spirit dey look road before e cross... *stop doing your face like that if you never watch films like that)

I can't just wait for Karma to start its/his/her work because as a friend would say "Karma is a biacht".
Rowlin una own go soon stew.

Thanks damselposh. We/I am grateful

Hahahaha Chai, you never see that one wey ghost dey urinate? Nollywood will not kill somebody.

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
patrickpopoola:
Aunty posh, tanks for all your consistent updates and they are all hits. God bless you and increase your wealth of knowledge. Pls keep up the good work silver or Gold we have not but THANK YOU we will say. I love you already (shhhh) pls don't say it aloud. I don't want all the team Bariel, Bariniel, Barrow and all your fans electronic and actual to behead me oooo. God bless you sis. You are appreciated

aaaawn thank you sugar, I love you too. (winks)
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
oyinella:

Daniel must resurrect in Jesus name.
No mind them.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Embellished:
Rowland and Lina are in trouble.
David is a detective.
well done OP.

Thanks honey

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

........rebbecca......... / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.