Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. (3280 Views)

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by GreatMage: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Can't believe I am saying this but well here goes nothing...

You can't stop masturbation especially if you are a chronic masturbor!
You can only practice self discipline and the art of controlling your inner mind!!

Only when you have defeated yourself and attain a higher realm in self control by any means possible can you say;

"I have discovered myself and I'm free"
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by kollinskollins(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Okay bro. Nice to see the maturity in your reply even after I tried correcting you.

See you can do this, you can do both. We all[b] masturbated a[/b]t some point in our lives. I used to till I got my first girlfriend in my 100 level many many many years ago. No man is ugly when it comes to women. Don't mind those guys saying you might be ugly. What matters with ladies is the amount of confidence you show when you approach them.

What's the worse that could happen? Okay maybe one or two girls rejects you, the world will not end. You dust yourself and keep approaching more girls till the confidence becomes second nature.

Most of us (myself included) were once in a state of low self esteem like you are now. Trust me bro, you can do this. The ladies will not eat you. Go out there and approach as many as possible till you eventually land the first one you smash. You got this cool

I have never tried it in my whole life
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
GreatMage:
Can't believe I am saying this but well here goes nothing...

You can't stop masturbation especially if you are a chronic masturbor!

You can only practice self discipline and the art of controlling your inner mind!!

Only when you have defeated yourself and attain a higher realm in self control by any means possible can you say;

"I have discovered myself and I'm free"

@bolded text..

One can easily abstain from Masturbation...Truth be told,Its very hard to get off it but if you are determined to do so...You can kick it out from your life.

Masturbation makes one weak.

Masturbation brings badluck to people

Masturbation kills and weakens the sex organ

Masturbation can take away one's happiness and peace of mind.

Masturbation will make you see your opposite sex as chaff.

Say No to masturbation today and enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Firstly your life has spoil and beyond repair
Just seek only God and pray earnestly to him for help
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
kollinskollins:
I have never tried it in my whole life

Good for you
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Toseenlove: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by OmoAlakija: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Funny , I'm here running from girls
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by freethinker01: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Supremecc:
Hi everyone I need help. Am 30yrs,no girlfriend, I started masturbation from 2002 , I have try several times to stop it but I can't, in a week I will service my self like 3x. How do I overcome this evil.

Sent u a pm, reply
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by BigJoe19: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Even married men dey masturbate, see idiots up there saying he should get a girlfriend, they think that is the solution.

Mastubartion is natural OP you better take it easy.

1 Like

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Toseenlove: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
BigJoe19:
Even married men dey masturbate, see idiots up there saying he should get a girlfriend, they think that is the solution.

Mastubartion is natural OP you better take it easy.

The current level of Poverty & Ignorance In Nigeria Is at Its Peak and doing real Wonders. The Religious Institutions and Clerics are leveraging on It and Cashing out big time......

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by BigJoe19: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Toseenlove:

The current level of Poverty & Ignorance In Nigeria Is at Its Peak and doing real Wonders. The Religious Institutions and Clerics are leveraging on It and Cashing out big time......
My OG, Nairaland is full of fools, the things I read here daily is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by GreatMage: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Say no to masturbation!
DrNueLpureHoney:

@bolded text..

One can easily abstain from Masturbation...Truth be told,Its very hard to get off it but if you are determined to do so...You can kick it out from your life.

Masturbation makes one weak.

Masturbation brings badluck to people

Masturbation kills and weakens the sex organ

Masturbation can take away one's happiness and peace of mind.

Masturbation will make you see your opposite sex as chaff.

Say No to masturbation today and enjoy your life
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

First start with your spelling first. No seriously girlfriend undecided

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by xpanciated: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2020
I masturbated for 24 years until I stopped five years ago....

Contact me to get my book on how I stopped....with one month free follow up online

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by chocboi78(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2020
I was in on it for 10 years before i eventually stopped..
Reasons..
1..Premature ejacuation
2. Weak organ
3. Low self esteem and sex drive
4..weak erection..e tc

At the time i thought i was doing my self a favour cause it helped me avoid women buh when the consequences started dawing on me, i realised i may have just put my entire future in jeopardy with the silly act..

#saynotomasturbation
Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by odaniel1(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2020
i am similar. Only I have no need for a gf. I can afford two or three but I will not. most of them are useless and provide only the 3mins burst u experience when u use your cloth or soap. stick to yourself and develop yourself. grow in leaps and bounds and enjoy your life. if u need sex, try a hooker. a clean one at that. most of these women are. success is sweet and has many friends, endear yourself to it and loneliness will be history.

1 Like

Re: 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. by Pusyiter(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Which side of my comment you do not understand
I gave solution
It is enough
jagaban002:

He seeks advice because he wants to stop , don’t condem what you can’t create and this kind of comment hurt .

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert / “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.