Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Am Helpless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Helpless (5015 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / I Am Helpless / Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Helpless by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
My own advice is that never allow you and your guy masquerade dance to the express. I knew it wil degenerated to this the very first time your so called insensitive fiance brought your relationship to the public space.
Nairalanders wil rather tear your relationship apart with their useless advises. Many are mad here but only few are roaming.

You too need to connect your brain with your keypad before you type any negative things about men unnecessary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Helpless by Maxxim: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
My own advice is that never allow you and your guy masquerade dance to the express. I knew it wil degenerated to this the very first time your so called insensitive fiance brought your relationship to the public space.
Nairalanders wil rather tear your relationship apart with their useless advises. Many are mad here but only few are roaming.

You too need to connect your brain with your keypad before you type any negative things about men unnecessary.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol. Drama

2 Likes

Re: I Am Helpless by kkins25(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I am just starting with you

kokaneprodigy!!!

Keeper of what's just and right,
Come and save me from this plight,
Take swift action - hear my plea,
Do now what i ask of thee,

I now hex you kokaneprodigy!!

I cast this hex into the night,
To bind my enemy and limit his fight,
By Earth, by wind, by water, by fire,
I wish to stop his evil desire,
The evil words and actions he spreads,
shall cause him to feel great dread,
To see the cruelty and the pain,
That he has caused once again,
When daylight fades and dusk come through,
The pain you cause shall come back to you times three,

I turn the tables three times three,
I say this hex to karma today,
It shall start by Dawn's first light,
Woman I am, i stand and fight,
As i will, so mote it be. Amen.

There is no crime in casting a spell or rather trying to get your victims mind to "auto suggest" your curse on your victims self. However, one of the reasons why estorica is given to a selected few is because those few aren't expected to start cursing at slight provocations as i have seen you do here. what if the person on the other side is on a higher plane than you? please doc, tread carefully. its an anonymous forum for that matter.
moreso, you keep using 'your' instead of citing your targets name. what i mean is the 'your' you are using is reffering to us all who read this thread. common delete what you wrote up there.
Re: I Am Helpless by kkins25(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You think so highly of yourself revoking curses lol. Can’t you see what witchcraft is doing to ur life?
i think, therefore i am. i believe therefore i am. if there is no belief in the law then the law is made void.
Romans 5:12-14 the apostle Paul states, “Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law.
wink wink
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

The Bible said "But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell" - Mathew 5:22

Now you're quoting bible. Isn't this shithole of a country hell enough for you? What's your proof that the 'white jesus' hell exist anyway?

Didn't the same Bible say that thou shall not slander?

Where were you when they were slandering my name?

As a christian, shouldn't you have put your brother in check?

Christians quote scriptures the most when they are about to wet their pants. That's when they say their witchcraft themed prayers the loudest.

Awon 'blaada jesus' crew.

Pretentious hypocrite!! Continue to stay in bondage.

MTcheew
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
kkins25:
i think, therefore i am. i believe therefore i am. if there is no belief in the law then the law is made void.
wink wink
who said i was in the esoteric?

Dabbled into it and realized that it was not my cup of tea. They were more in love in sounding mystical than being mystical and practical.

Don't you dare police my life or my content again. This is your second warning kkins25.

You are not the boss of me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by kkins25(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
who said i was in the esoteric?

Dabbled into it and realized that it was not my cup of tea. They were more in love in sounding mystical than being mystical.
i see, 'dabbled into esoteric' have you? sense of humor. grin grin

Don't you dare police my life or my content again. This is your second warning kkins25
You are not the boss of me.
i see, but you never had any problems 'dabbling' into alleged "poor guys" business huh!! i wasn't telling you what to do, i was making an observation. bearing in mind how tough and left brain sided you've always portrayed yourself, i'm beginning to think of you as one of those WWE combats- VERY REAL!!
Shield your sword my dear, i only came with words.

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by kkins25(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Lol. Drama
lol. Drama-queen indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
kkins25:

i see, 'dabbled into esoteric' have you? sense of humor. grin grin

i see, but you never had any problems 'dabbling' into alleged "poor guys" business huh!! i wasn't telling you what to do, i was making an observation. bearing in mind how tough and left brain sided you've always portrayed yourself, i'm beginning to think of you as one of those WWE combats- VERY REAL!!
Shield your sword my dear, i only came with words.
where did i dabble into poor guys' business?

When all i want to do is stay far away from poverty and people with that mentality.

There i was minding my business, and some people started saying bad stuff about me.

I haven't even broke shamed anyone this month.

I thought COVID 19 reset everyone's priorities..

I don't blame them. I won't have their time if i was on the frontlines.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

MTcheew
Shut your smelly mouth, you’ve forgotten when you posted on Nairaland that I’ve been sending you PMs and you’ve been ignoring me. Whereas nothing of such happened.

If that’s not slander what is it?

Who is the hypocrite now?

You can dish out but can’t take it

I’ve told you unless you’ve never insulted nor slandered me or anyone on here will your curses not backfire.

wretched hag!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Helpless by kkins25(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
where did i dabble into poor guys' business?
oh common! you're a popular anti-fuckboy. not that its a bad thing. grin grin

When all i want to do is stay far away from poverty and people with that mentality.
yeah, i agree dear.

There i was minding my business, and some people started saying bad stuff about me.
You've again and again shown to be more intelligent that the lot of your enemies on this forum. why you are less tolerant this days intrigues me though. hope you're doing ok.

I haven't even broke shamed anyone this month.
thats actually true. but we cant erase the past just like that na. i dont just follow any how person on this forum. you are worth following.

I thought COVID 19 reset everyone's priorities..
yes and no. some are more furious than ever.

I don't blame them. I won't have their time if i was on the frontlines.
hahah. although the OP does not suggest a breakup btw you and him, i wonder how the thread went side ways grin grin grin grin
anyways its fun for me

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by Decimus: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
So in this age of freedom and civilisation, a young man would want to complicate his life by getting involved with an evidently naturally bitter woman who lay curses anyhow. In time she might have to curse your mother, father, siblings, you and even your children. If you cherish long life, avoid women curse and nag too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Decimus:
So in this age of freedom and civilisation, a young man would want to complicate his life by getting involved with an evidently naturally bitter woman who lay curses anyhow. In time she might have to curse your mother, father, siblings, you and even your children. If you cherish long life, avoid women curse and nag too much
Funmisticqueen2 is just a frustrated midnight news paper, below is a screenshot of her slandering me earlier this year I asked for proof she never came back.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Funmisticqueen2 is just a frustrated midnight news paper, below is a screenshot of her slandering me earlier this year I asked for proof she never came back.

So you are still pained that i refused to reply your DM since January.

Move on with your life na!! Let it go.

6 months is too long to hold a grudge.

This is just pure malice, pettiness and acrimony.

You played yourself. Seems like you'll do anything for any kind of attention from me.

You are desperate and it's a turn off. I'm taken.

Move on already.
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Shut your smelly mouth, you’ve forgotten when you posted on Nairaland that I’ve been sending you PMs and you’ve been ignoring me. Whereas nothing of such happened.

If that’s not slander what is it?

Who is the hypocrite now?

You can dish out but can’t take it

I’ve told you unless you’ve never insulted nor slandered me or anyone on here will your curses not backfire.

wretched hag!
Lol.

You are the one who let it fester and eat away at you for so long

You are nothing more than a boy.

I see that now.

Modified:: i read it again. I didn't reply you because the way you were using foul language on me made me realize that you were not worth my time. So i forgot about you and moved on.

Seems i have less tolerance for foul manners people these days.

Level up your life. Wait!! That's impossible.
Re: I Am Helpless by OneChanceTaxi: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
mrpaedo:

She dey pour out her life' disappointments and frustrations on your mango shaped head grin grin
"I now hex kokaneprodigy" grin
Who do these ugly,hungry,low life,scum bitches think they are?grin

Like say person name for real life na kokaneprodigy undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by SweetCunt97(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buying a one way ticket... Language of the Italian Mafias. Last Don comes to mind.
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buying a one way ticket... Language of the Italian Mafias. Last Don comes to mind.
I'm pissed honestly.

I ve not been this irate in a long time.
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
So you are still pained that i refused to reply your DM since January.

Move on with your life na!! Let it go.

6 months is too long to hold a grudge.

This is just pure malice, pettiness and acrimony.

You played yourself. Seems like you'll do anything for any kind of attention from me.

You are desperate and it's a turn off. I'm taken.

Move on already.
Which stewpid DM did I send u?
Re: I Am Helpless by lilmonarch(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

trashy tissue paper shocked shocked shocked baba u no get joy o. you've battered this lady enough; abeg sheath your sword. grin
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Lol.

You are the one who let it fester and eat away at you for so long

You are nothing more than a boy.

I see that now.

Modified:: i read it again. I didn't reply you because the way you were using foul language on me made me realize that you were not worth my time. So i forgot about you and moved on.

Seems i have less tolerance for foul manners people these days.

Level up your life. Wait!! That's impossible.
Level up to an Evening Newspaper?
Is it cos I became magnanimous and recently upgraded you from “Trashy Tissue Paper” to “Evening Newspaper” u now think u have levels?

You need a mirror.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Helpless by BabbanBura(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Now you're quoting bible. Isn't this shithole of a country hell enough for you? What's your proof that the 'white jesus' hell exist anyway?

As a christian, shouldn't you have put your brother in check?

Christians quote scriptures the most when they are about to wet their pants. That's when they say their witchcraft themed prayers the loudest.

Awon 'blaada jesus' crew.

Pretentious hypocrite!! Continue to stay in bondage.

MTcheew

Wow! Kpele aunty, ya own don pass remedy!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04am On Jun 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
don’t let Funmisticqueen2 bully u, she’s here forming saint and what not.

This is a post of hers below insulting men and calling them poor. I can show u more of her derogatory post. She can give it but can’t take it.

She wants to eat her cake and have it, Typical Naija Ojuelegba feminist

Tbh, you lots caused the problem here. If you didn't know she was dating Op, you wouldn't have made such remarks about her when he made his post. You went out of line and should apologise.

On another thread if she insults men, you insult her back. But on this thread that had nothing to do with her, you're in the wrong.
Re: I Am Helpless by Idonweak: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the comedy.
Re: I Am Helpless by ibkonekt(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2020
donuchris007:
. It seems you know more than us, tell us what she has done for him. If not used pussy.i don't have pity for any simp. Who will be in a right mindset and date funimqueen aka men are scum skippo

correct niggi

1 Like

Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Tbh, you lots caused the problem here. If you didn't know she was dating Op, you wouldn't have made such remarks about her when he made his post. You went out of line and should apologise.

On another thread if she insults men, you insult her back. But on this thread that had nothing to do with her, you're in the wrong.
go check the thread from page 1 and see if I commented before she dragged me here with her mention, then read how she mentioned me. Once u do come edit ur post. Cos u judged without doing due diligence.
I care less about her and OP and whatever they have going on, cos I do not believe anyone will date her cos the Funmisticqueen2 I know used to be a trashy tissue paper until I recently noticed she has started having sense then upgraded her to an Evening Newspaper.
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2020
The vile has deactivated both accounts of hers.

Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Helpless by teemotee: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
This audu simpson man cause problem finish and left her to be shouting. lmao
Re: I Am Helpless by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
teemotee:
This audu simpson man cause problem finish and left her to be shouting. lmao
Left his woman to fight her battle.

Fcking Simp

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.