Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50904 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
kelmicheal:
My girlfriend surprised me with a plot of land
on her forehead right?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dalass(f): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
yea guys don't worth abba made stuffs from you girls in exchange for our priceless heart...just saying LOL

Not funny...

One lady told to me a guy who asked her out would ask her to send even recharge card. This is a 40+, grown ass man oh..... I said why can't she do so, she said she's been been there, done that before
That she can't fall for such again in this lifetime...

Many guys are just leeches... Always after comfortable ladies and absolutely useless and clueless except to try and defraud unsuspecting ladies of their time, money and assets....All they want to offer is their priceless stony heart sad

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by jrobbins: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ladymillion:
Givers never lack hope you know?

Yea I do, it's one of the fundamental laws of nature
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
dalass:

Not funny...

One lady told to me a guy who asked her out would ask her to send even recharge card. This is a 40+, grown ass man oh..... I said why can't she do so, she said she's been been there, done that before

Many guys are just leeches... Always after comfortable ladies and absolutely useless and clueless except to try and defraud unsuspecting ladies of their time, money and assets....All they want to offer is their priceless stony heart sad

HMMM i agree but the thing is not all guys,the real ones don't often appear or come like a knight in a shinning armour

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
nothing o...she’s a brokeass
i’m dumping her soon
even fvck i neva collect

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by sunmarouk(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
a friend told me how his cousin(female) gave her boyfriend 100k , when he was going to lagos from umuahia..this is a gal whose salary is 80k, she gave that money to her boyfriend as her own contribution to his hustle, cos he was going to lag for the first time, to find greener pasture..

Normal na. my best friend babe works in a filling station then, apart from the occasional money she gives him, he assisted him to buy a car, and almost free fueling especially during scarcity. No wonder, when it was time for her to go back to school, the guy choosed to drive her to school rather than take his father to a wedding ceremony. All this happened the very first month of their meeting. they are 5years together now

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by seanwilliam(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I forget how much she bought it, I wasn't sure that was why I typed "it should be around" no be everybody dey date pauper like you . U Should have skipped and pass if my post dey pepper u. Bastard.
mumu somebody.. stop lying to feel among.. if I'm a pauper ,shey I ever come your papa house kon beg for money before..? Idiotic entity.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by ableguy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Is she a Nigerian lady?
grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Jamesinho55(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] my girlfriend gave me a smartphone and 2 packet shirt
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by irumanle(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
9k rollex wrist watch by my ex.
24k dube bed spreads and 5k underwears by my current gf

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Drizzy5001(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
mumu somebody.. stop lying to feel among.. if I'm a pauper ,shey I ever come your papa house kon beg for money before..? Idiotic entity.
useless boy, can u just imagine, what is 200k? undecided you are still a kid, the poverty has indeed eaten deep into your brain, that u don't reason well like a normal human being anymore.
I don't blame you it's because, nairaland is a faceless forum so you can hide behind ur silly keyboard and type rubbish. Fool, type one more nonsense and I trace u down to your father's shaky-hut drag your by ur dirty tattered brown singlet and beat your silly ass ... Useless low-life ruffian undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Drizzy5001(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
the idiot sef dey do Bitcoin , jobless man
Go and get a decent job boy!!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
irumanle:
9k rollex wrist watch by my ex .
24k dube bed spreads and 5k underwears by my current gf

USD or EUR?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by seanwilliam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Drizzy5001:
useless boy, can u just imagine, what is 200k? undecided you are still a kid, the poverty has indeed eaten deep into your brain, that u don't reason well like a normal human being anymore.
I don't blame you it's because, nairaland is a faceless forum so you can hide behind ur silly keyboard and type rubbish. Fool, type one more nonsense and I trace u down to your father's shaky-hut drag your by ur dirty tattered brown singlet and beat your silly ass ... Useless low-life ruffian undecided
lol, I can imagine how you will be foaming in the mouth when typing this.. lol.. when you are coming remember to carry ambulance oo, so that u go use am pack me go hospital, the bolded got me rolling on the floor grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by seanwilliam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Drizzy5001:
the idiot sef dey do Bitcoin , jobless man
Go and get a decent job boy!!
bro i no go mind if u give me connect. grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by darediamond(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

True, having a job matters

However, a girl who has no spirit of giving will never give you no matter how much she makes

I am a living testimony
This is why always tell you Men to properly shine your eyes as She having a Job does not mean SHE IS RESPONSIBLE. IT ALSO APPLIES TO LADIES TOO AGAINST you Men.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
007? HMMM
You like it?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Olamideayomide(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
A wristwatch and variety of shirt and round neck tops
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MrVice(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Coconut bread and one singlet
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MrVice(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:

coconut bread from Apapa , Lagos! And a pair of singlet grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by returncole: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
She celebrated my 20th birthday for me without me spending a dime.. All was a surprise to me. But looking at the proportion and doing the maths now ..I spent on ladies more than I received. Oh God of Justice!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mypeople2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:

That your babe na correct babe o.The highest I have received is a blue jeans...while the other babes are parasites

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
NybenSBF101:
Birthday card of 50 naira and flower she stole from the church. Come garnish am with a better Mouth Action using the honey that I bought

Marlian couple!
cheesy
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mypeople2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
dalass:

Not funny...

Babe I have never borrowed N50 from any of my girlfriends in the past ...so I don't understand what you are saying

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mypeople2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrVice:
coconut bread from Apapa , Lagos! And a pair of singlet grin
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SmartPolician: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
darediamond:

This is why always tell you Men to properly shine your eyes as She having a Job does not mean SHE IS RESPONSIBLE. IT ALSO APPLIES TO LADIES TOO AGAINST you Men.

You see, experience made to make that comment attached

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by IdrisE(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chai! Make i no mention, cause it will look somehow.

But truly girls no de try atall in relationship. Some no go even give you their body self.
Too stingy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Blackdisciple(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
A brand new WAHL cliper

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Lanre6: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
#10 chin gum chai ! u no go escape thunder weh de do rehearsal ontop ur matter.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Taiwokayode1960(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good pm Nairalanders ...please I'm in need of you guys help ..I will be so grateful if you could help me please ...please I need sum of #1,000 ,i want to use it to get drugs from my mum ..she has been sick since last 4days pls ..Anyone to help me pls
Bank Name Access Bank
Acct name taiwo toheeb
Acct number 0788964433
Thank you so much
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by alexola20(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.