Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50970 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Frankicent(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Zacksnow:
I have never met her in person she was my 2go friend back then iwas still in secondary we been friends from 2go to Facebook she help me get admission into my state university with her father connection

She secretly collect an apartment for in school cus she don't like the of me staying in boys hostile the I resume she called and ask me to go meet somebody that person gave me the key to the apartment behold everything is there that's was the best suprise ever I could'nt say anything for some minute she has been the best ever and will always be

And you still haven't seen this lady? You a M*M* man.. Big one..Naso another collect your food

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Iceberg3: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skmoda:

iya aje, ki ni ishoro ehn gan?...no put mouth for wetin no concern you.

Gbenue soun!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Shugargal(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Maybe she was preparing me for cultural dance.
Abeg na bros take it easy... I de office ooo.. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by temmytee2309: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mine was #200 mtn recharge card.....
Despite spending thousand upon thousands on her
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by cray91(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
the most expensive gift i've ever gotten from any girl is

JEDI JEDI 200naira from iya alagbo and na from am i take pump her
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Business class ticket

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by yeyedu(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it
Happy birthday! You shall definitely love again and again.......

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by sunmarouk(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ryan03:
when you keep going for slay queens who only care about how their skin looks and the latest human hair in stock, thats what you get. Two categories of girls I dont go after, undergraduates and unemployed ladies. What do you expect this two to offer you? They don see chop na come to give you?

ehmmm, it's not as you think am ooo, I can say you were simply lucky. how many ladies of 22years have really started earning their own money and even ready to settle down. At that age, most ladies want to flex up and down. Also most graduate ladies feel on top of the world as if no one else went to school again, always selecting, wasting time, feeling important until they become older and realize time is not on their side.

Graduate or no graduate, all I want is for the lady to be supportive and hard working, shikena

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DivineTurnAroun(f): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chai laugh out loud it is well
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by hefeeluv: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
COZA:
"100 odds" grin
bro share odd with me abeg
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Williams2020: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
5k wrist watch phone charger cakes and cookies
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by skoles001(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
she bought me roll on N200...Funny enough she dy work for bank o.

Kashamadupe!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by sunmarouk(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have not really received anything from any ex babes. but my present babe has been wonderful, apart from housing me and taking good care of me for one month during this lock down(she refused any attempt of me spending #1 in her house) , she also sent 20k to keep body and soul together. As I have stopped work since 4months now due to lock down. Am not the type that accepts gift from ladies, but she vehemently refused, that I must accept it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by yahaya2014(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
She bought me wristwatch...
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by skinny419(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Last year she pay my hux rent 120k and a brand new phone

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nairalandmonika: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
NOC1:

Noooo, she is even a virgin.

Ok o, just wondering the type of movie she did that censor board is blocking.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Lumpyy(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thats not true��banana republic boxer is from N800 in retail for the cheapest cos there are 2 grades...
BYC original is around 4500
Restimate please��
Kriss216:
Fake white cotton BYC singlet = 150
Banana boxer = 150
White handkerchief = 50
Birthday card = 80

Total =430

*My 25th birthday.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Poseidon000: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it
Oh please, save us the monotonous tosh. It's become prosaic.

BTW; happy birthday.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kriss216: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lumpyy:
Thats not true��banana republic boxer is from N800 in retail for the cheapest cos there are 2 grades...
BYC original is around 4500
Restimate please��
Una dey buy original things give person

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by moorevic(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Do girlfriends buy gifts? undecided undecided undecided chai am finished. #3 years and only 1700 v neck polo
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by fyneboi79(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
A 2003 rav4 Jeep because she just loved the way I look in the vehicle.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kingkun69(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlackLondon:
Virginity
I like this guy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by mespusinglez(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
jamesbawa:

Wawa
Don Biggy Alais Nakunama nani Aka The Big Tanka Whoa!!! grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Micky1903(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
12 can of peak milk A can of powder milk three boxers
and.... wink

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by mespusinglez(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Saintinoo:

Haha stop dating kids...
Oh Wow
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Poseidon000: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Heistman:
Which kind girls most of una dey date shocked well maybe cos una stingy as well.as for me,49 keys midi Keyboard...fr 75k on my birthday 3years ago
And in the derision of others, you consider these expensive and a monumental feat? Lol.grin Nigerians and their concept of relationship.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Rajosh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
birthday Cake.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by vincentjk(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Smart orange perfume
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Angelacruz: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
U are right
MansoryMX:
Mine bought me Singlet, Perfume and one cheap wrist watch I love so much. As time goes we planned our lives and got married. Then on my 30th birthday she shocked me with a customized cake, PS4, Hublot watch, two expensive shoe and 50k cash to take my boiz outing. I realize women only like spending on their husband and not boyfriend cheesy
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Poseidon000:

And in the derision of others, you consider these expensive and a monumental feat? Lol.grin Nigerians and their concept of relationship.
go sitdown oga , I'm sure u belong to the crew den dey dash singlet and boxers, it's very simple na wetin u worth u go get ...and btw what if I consider am a feat? E affect u? ... grin stingy aliens and their Itk attitude sha

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by holatin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
inzauche:
A girl has never given me a gift. Iam always the one giving them. Iam always unlucky. Always meeting self-centered girl
r don dey look like village people handwork for my own matter self...the selfishness is alarming
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kirinwa: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Mine bought me Singlet, Perfume and one cheap wrist watch I love so much. As time goes we planned our lives and got married. Then on my 30th birthday she shocked me with a customized cake, PS4, Hublot watch, two expensive shoe and 50k cash to take my boiz outing. I realize women only like spending on their husband and not boyfriend cheesy

The signs were there already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.