Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50918 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by nuelyoyo(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
spiceadole:

How?
Men "waste" their hard earned money,buying gifts for their girlfriends,most times jobless entitled ladies..
While neglecting the women who gave birth to them and their siblings.

Girlfriend will be using Iphone..Mother will be tying rubber band on her old Nokia torchlight phone.

But not all men na. Shebi it has been repeatedly said here on NL that men are logical.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MrMacinterchi1: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
placeofallure:
When we were still dating, I gave him a token of #120k to add to a big project he was doing. I just want to be a part of it even if my contribution is little compared to what he was investing.

I also remember getting him a guitar for his birthday.

Now that we're hubby and wife, numerous gifts have exchanged hands.

You're kind. I'm glad both ended up together. May it continue so!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by MrMacinterchi1: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
spiceadole:

How?
Men "waste" their hard earned money,buying gifts for their girlfriends,most times jobless entitled ladies..
While neglecting the women who gave birth to them and their siblings.

Girlfriend will be using Iphone..Mother will be tying rubber band on her old Nokia torchlight phone.

You're very wise too and diplomatic. In short, Sense want to finish your head!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by placeofallure(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

You're kind. I'm glad both ended up together. May it continue so!

Amin Jeeeeesu!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Askmydas(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
IPhone 11 Pro Max �

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by KGBEAST(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Chai ladies and desperation are like bread and butter. On my 30th birthday my girl friend at the time bought soup ingredients to prepare special soup for me on my birthday. The Cooking was actually done in my house. After the cooking we settle down to do justice to the food lo and behold i became a certified maga for this lady for almost 6months before God delivered me from her evil grip on. Fear ladies, you never can tell what your girlfriend is capable of doing just to have you.
How do you know she tied you and what delivered you??
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
mzhorlah:
Apt bro! Apt!
cheesy
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Luchiana1(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Which ungrateful.. u are the one that is very ungrateful. U think cleaning the house and cookin is a grate job. Tell me what else u do best?
can you clean? consistently..Are you arranged? many of you guys are scatter scatter in one area.. either in dropin socks or dirty clothes, or toilet seat.. or plates or gadgets or In your room..scatter scatter.. waiting for one woman to help come and do all. Its a grate job
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Luchiana1(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
don't mind them at least they have girlfriends
lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Luchiana1:
can you clean? consistently..Are you arranged? many of you guys are scatter scatter in one area.. either in dropin socks or dirty clothes, or toilet seat.. or plates or gadgets or In your room..scatter scatter.. waiting for one woman to help come and do all. Its a grate job

It's better of I employ you and pay you so u can do the cleaning and cooking. Instead of rubbing it on my face like an entitlement.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Luchiana1:
lol
you look familiar
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Luchiana1:
Ungrateful guyz
tho I'm not involved in this I got a limited Versace hoodie for 40k but how are other guys ungrateful, you're just selfish
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by raphemmanuel(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
RickTisci:
#1000 perfume
my guy forget it, that lady indirectly passed a message you didn't understood.

How can you buy me a perfume.
E fit be say u de produce one kind offensive odour if you dey with her... grin

Na joke oh
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by trojan84(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Hope you guys are married now. If not, what are you waiting for? cos e hard to see generous girl o, not to talk of bring that generous. I no dey sell fridge, but I know say e go cost...
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Luchiana1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tabasco23:
tho I'm not involved in this I got a limited Versace hoodie for 40k but how are other guys ungrateful, you're just selfish
I won't answer you
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Luchiana1:
I won't answer you
are you in a relationship and if you are tell what you've done for your bf on his birthday or any other day beside sex
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Gab25: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Earn 500 daily, receive alert every four days chat me up 0808 422 6895
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Candycrushy(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
She got me in her words 'A cute pair of cozy socks' undecided
I had to dash it out the next day angry
Lmao...why na
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by TheSERAPH: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
saintruky:
June 21st was my birthday... I'm still expecting my gift from her o grin... Then I'll modify dis comment d moment I get it

Comment yet to be modified.

No show right               
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by saintruky(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Comment yet to be modified.

No show right               

We broke up
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Uthman122: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Custom wristband, wrist watch and a bunch of goody goodies. She tried make I no lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Dating Who You Will Not Marry / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.