Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50958 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ryan03:
na why I dey vex for nl guys be this. She offered you a battered, smelling hole and you didnt reject it, you accepted and smashed well but here you are saying trash. Very low
I'm not talking about your smelling ass hole HOMO, I'm talking about my former girlfriend, but maka why all you HOMOS got annoyed anytime someone mentioned smelling holes?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kirinwa: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
Why you banned me for 1week? I neva catch u now?

You should have backed it with an epic picture.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by val4sure(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
She sew 4 fresh native for me at the same time, plus better Italian shoe.. I love you babe.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
After much persuasion bae bought me Spider man boxers which colour fade after first wash. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by samwillyco1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mine is 1000 Naira recharge card after collecting 50k from me. Some girls no go make heaven

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by lilije(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please,stop criticizing some ladies. Some ladies give out base on what they get in return. I dated a guy whom i gifted a beautiful and expensive shirt on his birthday.but on my birthday he gave me a teddy bear. That was the last gift he received from me until we broke up. I have also stopped buying gifts for any guy until I see what he's willing to sacrifice. When some guys meet working class ladies,they seem to care less.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by moorevic(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
light099:

Same here. I dislike beta males and simps, who melt when they sight the 'f' in female or 'w' in woman.
They're are the ones who keep giving these smelling hoes a wrong signal of false importance.

In a world where women are very cheap, it's ironic and hard for me to believe that's a time when men easily melt at sight of a woman.
shee na your mama dey cheap
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DrayZee: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
tenderlaw:

...are not worth it.
You're welcome.
Lol. It’s only on Nairaland I see people saying “don’t worth it” or “doesn’t worth it”.

I wonder the kinds of schools these guys went to. Because it seems to be appropriate grammar among almost everyone here.

Nairalanders please say “it’s not worth it” or “he isn’t worth it” or “they aren’t worth it”. Don’t EVER put “don’t” before “worth”.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmellySperm:
she got me "gonorrhea"
Lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Zacksnow:
I have never met her in person she was my 2go friend back then iwas still in secondary we been friends from 2go to Facebook she help me get admission into my state university with her father connection

She secretly collect an apartment for me in school cus she don't like the idea of me staying in boys hostile the day I resume school she called and ask me to go nd meet somebody that person gave me the key to the apartment behold everything is there that's was the best suprise ever I could'nt say anything for some minute she has been the best ever and will always be
my guy if this is true hold her tight and never play with her oo
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Poseidon000: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Heistman:
go sitdown oga , I'm sure u belong to the crew den dey dash singlet and boxers, it's very simple na wetin u worth u go get ...and btw what if I consider am a feat? E affect u? ... grin stingy aliens and their Itk attitude sha

Lol. You just shot yourself in the foot in bide to use others to prop up your ego.
If you consider it a monumental feat, then i wonder what those who get plum house and posh cars will consider theirs.

It's been eon I last dated, but I refused my woman in the US shipping some gifts(which I prefer not to say in public) over to me, cause i knew I wasn't up for the commitment she seek and wouldn't want her emotionally invested. Now, the gift you so sybaritically tout, is nothing but a tasteless vulgarity in comparison with what I turned down, and I haven't gone about menacing others with derision, neither have I seen others who received higher deride others.

I guess people who talked about empty drum, have something apt there.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it
yea guys don't worth abba made stuffs from you girls in exchange for our priceless heart...just saying LOL
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kingp955: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
PlayStation 4 smiley
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Luchiana1:
Ungrateful guyz
don't mind them at least they have girlfriends

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by pedi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
My was a tie and dye yard 2k and I have to sow it my self for 1500 Las Las the yard self the colour the comut na once I wear am since then are drop am.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by earnit2: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
none
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Skmoda(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iceberg3:

Gbenue soun!
Ooin! why you wan tie wrapper for my matter now? Oo je fara eh bale.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by LINTUNE(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

what u have , is a very rare gem.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Millenniumlady(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly... The Blue Diamond not the pink tho cheesy Do u happen to know where i can find those precious lil angels angry
Right before you
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
Funny thread.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by LINTUNE(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
a friend told me how his cousin(female) gave her boyfriend 100k , when he was going to lagos from umuahia..this is a gal whose salary is 80k, she gave that money to her boyfriend as her own contribution to his hustle, cos he was going to lag for the first time, to find greener pasture..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
Funny thread.
007? HMMM
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Iceberg3: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skmoda:

Ooin!
why you wan tie wrapper for my matter now? Oo je fara eh bale.

Ok sir,mo ti gbo,odabo...... grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dumininu01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
lefulefu:
2 pairs of igbo made BYC singlets and 2 pairs of malaysian Banana Boys imported boxers then 1 kiwi shoe polish
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Sanchek: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=mespusinglez post=90953949]Lacasera #120 sad

Hahaha haha
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by HomerTimpson: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Mine bought me Singlet, Perfume and one cheap wrist watch I love so much. As time goes we planned our lives and got married. Then on my 30th birthday she shocked me with a customized cake, PS4, Hublot watch, two expensive shoe and 50k cash to take my boiz outing. I realize women only like spending on their husband and not boyfriend cheesy
this is deep,no boy will take this not even in our generation
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Samiah33(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Actually I expect nothing from them so when do it I learn to appreciate it. Best gift is my daughter, materially three boxers and two shorts
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Drizzy5001(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are a liar.. Samsung s7 edge was over 200k when it came out...stop lying haba.. no be say dem dey share money here.. as no girl don get me gift before, I kuku no comment..
I forget how much she bought it, I wasn't sure that was why I typed "it should be around" no be everybody dey date pauper like you . U Should have skipped and pass if my post dey pepper u. Bastard.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Drizzy5001(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
michealade:
na cuppy otedola u dey date?
Bros , everybody must not be like u, I can buy that phone 3 times that year sef ... What is 200k undecided
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Poseidon000:

Lol. You just shot yourself in the foot in bide to use others to prop up your ego.
If you consider it a monumental feat, then i wonder what those who get plum house and posh cars will consider theirs.

It's been eon I last dated, but I refused my woman in the US shipping some gifts(which I prefer not to say in public) over to me, cause i knew I wasn't up for the commitment she seek and wouldn't want her emotionally invested. Now, the gift you so sybaritically tout, is nothing but a tasteless vulgarity in comparison with what I turned down, and I haven't gone about menacing others with derision, neither have I seen others who received higher deride others.

I guess people who talked about empty drum, have something apt there.
lol all this story over wetin no concern u... grin
But u Mumu no b small trust me.. good for u even if u turned down an airplane from your imaginary babe...my own Is that my babe no dey gift me boxers or singlets on important days..she buy dose kind things anytime she come across nice sets...and I no stingy like most of u guys here complaining either ... inshort na do me I do u...save ur plenty grammers bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by piagetskinner(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can’t buy any reasonable thing for any woman unless she’s my wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.