Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. (4884 Views)

“Don’t Marry A Man Who Cannot Call Out And Rebuke His Parents” – Solomon Buchi / Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers / “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
See what a Christian on Nairaland wrote about rape

How can any Christian tell u who will or will not enter heaven? Is he or she God? Even the person preaching might be shocked. There are many fakes.
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
you're really dumb.
What makes you think that guy is a Christian.
He could be a Muslim like u trying to tarnish the image of christendom
[/s]
trash
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by KingZaddy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
As in...
Jesus the Sin Cleanser
Even if you kill 2 million innocent kids
Just give your life to Christ.
And boom!!! Your sins are vanished
Then you can go and kill again then give ur life to Christ.
And repeat the process until you have killed up to 20 million kids. Don't worry
Jesus will wipe away your sin in a flash
So you can continue again. SMH
Is that what they told you?

that is not how it works.

there is something about sin some people dont understand especially when it comes to killing.

there is something jesus never shared with people and that is details on reprobate. do you know who a reprobate is?

there is a level of sin you will commit you will become a reprobate, a reprobate can never repent even if repentance opportunity is right before him.

i will right a post on that for more details

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Akinbahm(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Now I see how christians use Jesus as excuse to commit more evil
After all Jesus will forgive them.
So i can commit sin and when I have finally enjoyed my sins I will just call Jesus and say I'm sorry the last minute.
And in a flash all my sins are gone?
Do you mean Jesus is stupid and dumb
That we can trick him like a fool?

Nah so I see and/or hear am bro...

Very illogical.
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Mandela27: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
I know that guy..And i told him his jesus is going to whip his black ass when they meet.
The over religious hypocrites are more evil than a wicked step mother walahi!
who gave them the right to condemn and to judge
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Julidrumz: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm GOD have mercy,ah ah see problem for here o,see hw people dey criticize sha
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by FeliciaOja(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nmo
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Now I see how christians use Jesus as excuse to commit more evil
After all Jesus will forgive them.
So i can commit sin and when I have finally enjoyed my sins I will just call Jesus and say I'm sorry the last minute.
And in a flash all my sins are gone?
Do you mean Jesus is stupid and dumb
That we can trick him like a fool?
U are getting it all wrong. That is different. We have genuine repentance and we have fake repentance. A genuine repented person won't do such. That was Paul said, Shall we continue in sin that Grace should abound? No, God forbid.
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigJoe19:
According to the Bible, what the person posted is true. The whole religion thing is just bullshit.
The Opposite is instead the case. undecided

What I have found out here is a lot of you have never actually read the book for your own selves. Rather you read it using the filter you obtain from other equally ignorant individuals out there. undecided
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Transcriber: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
You are your own God

Dump all these abrahamic trash
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Highman56: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
As someone who was born and raised in strong religion practice I can tell u there are alot of things in religion that are stupid and filled with traces of human wickedness and urge to conquer people.And if you question them they will tell you never to question the holy book,leaders and prophets.
Re: This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some of you will just come online to type rubbish. Let me ask you a question is it Jesus that forgives or God. Get your fact right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money / Involved With A Married Man / How To Deal With A Player: Strictly For Ladies (Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.