Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70923 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by PayCircle: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Too bad, no to human cruelty.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Samakus(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Murder/suicide?

Very anyhow reportage
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Jmk9292(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
What a life.....
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HEAVEN4444: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
dingbang:
angry what kind of callous reporting is this?

Murder/suicide. Come op, mind yaself

the man killed his wife before committing suicide

3 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by enshi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Murder suicide ... My first time hearing
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by bonnyhope: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Half story
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Queenext: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Psychiatric test should be made compulsory for couple every 6 months.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by PlayerMeji: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
such a waste
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by friendl: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
He is a confused being,sometimes it is good to let things be ,he doesn't trust her ,..then why go ahead with plans to marry her ,maybe she confess to him at the wrongest time ,..now what will be the outcome of their kids?.….

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Boatswain: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chai

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Dalby(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/update-couple-involved-in-murdersuicide-in-lekki-were-scheduled-to-get-married-in-august.html

It might be that he found out even the first one is not his...hmmm

This is definitely a crime of passion and pain with the multiple stab wound inflicted on the wife to be...
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Eillyeillz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
This story just doesn't add up.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by lozanni(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
cry The Man obviously had mental health issues and did not know where to turn to for help. It's so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Felixswagg: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
maggilove:
Which one is murder or suicide again?
Why can't he do a DNA to check for the paternity of the boy?
Life is not as hard as we are taking it.
The boys are now orphans.
When you kill someone and then kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Mezux(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
The couple Chris Ndukwe, 39, and Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating on and off for over 7 years.

They have a seven-year-old son and then had a second son, three years ago.

Did I read this news correctly?
39 - 25...
And seven year old son...hmmm
Issorite

5 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
maggilove:
Which one is murder or suicide again?
Why can't he do a DNA to check for the paternity of the boy?
Life is not as hard as we are taking it.
The boys are now orphans.

To have murdered the woman and taken his own life, he already had his solid proof ...

But the way he resolved it is too emotional and too immature

5 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by PlayerMeji: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
That's how its called....He murdered the lady then committed suicide... Hence, murder/suicide

Samakus:
Murder/suicide?

Very anyhow reportage
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HEAVEN4444: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Samakus:
Murder/suicide?

Very anyhow reportage
means he killed her and killed himself
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by maggilove(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Felixswagg:

When you kill someone and then kill yourself
OK, now I get , thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Ituku4040: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
aristocrazzy:
r
Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko Haram - Northern Elders.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
An Igbo kills an afonja Muslim,kills himself and runs away shocked
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Openbusiness: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is not ordinary. He must have been under the influence of something bad, maybe an evil spirit. How do you tell the children when they grow that they are orphans because the father killed the mother and killed himself? sad Very damaging to the psyche

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by omoburuku: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
if u know u know...

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Think9ja(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
To be honest, I see things from the man's point of view. We all react to situations differently.

All these people listing out different options he should have taken should wait until they find themselves in his shoes.

Bitches Girls, close your legs if you're in a serious/committed relationship or marriage.
Boys, don't fvck your ex that is engaged or married, you just might be signing her death warrant.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might do worse if I ever find myself in this mess (God forbid). I won't kill myself though, I will just kill her and her entire lineage.

Paternity fraud?

PS: A 25years old bitch girl, dating a 39 years old man for 7years. Meaning she started dating this guy when she was 18. An 18years old girl fvcking a 32 years old man? Wtf?

He was too old for her mehn. They belong to different generations.

I don't know what's wrong with all these small small girls. Once they start bringing out that monthly blood from their vulva, they feel they've been given license to Bleep all the uncles in their street.

RIP sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by mkoabiola: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Sultty(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ipobz are criminalz

4 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by SaintNegro77: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
The guy must be mentally unstable. I can't even imagine laying a hand on my lady not to talk of killing her. God forbid.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by mordred44: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
sammirano:
What is an omoluabi doing with a flat head. So sad.
racist and tribalism.,...is it a bad thing if a yoruba get married to igbo
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by FunFact: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Leonbonapart:
Which one is murder/suicide
Read the main story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5943711/man-stabs-wife-death-lagos
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
sammirano:
What is an omoluabi doing with a flat head. So sad.

Omoluabi are always cheating in relationships.

Never trust them. See how lives have been lost due to omoluabi woman infidelity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.