Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70926 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romanoff:
Infidelity. They dated for 7 years on and off.

Emotional Maturity is needed in any relationship. The maturity to just walk away if e no favour you again without bitterness and vendetta.

And the guy impregnated her when she was 17yrs and him 32yrs! Indeed, emotional maturity was needed here! It is well.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amberon:
Like your mother?
hnmmmmmm...for the girl to have 7 years old boy that means the girl don dey Fvck before she reach 18 years

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
israelmao:
Many people just fly off the handle at the slightest provocation nowadays, if you can't cope with a man or woman during courtship you had better let go in peace because hope for positive change when you are married may be dim or unrealistic. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.
They were not married.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
sisisioge:

And the guy impregnated her when she was 17yrs and him 32yrs! Indeed, emotional maturity was needed here! It is well.
exactly what I thought.

hnmmmmmm...for the girl to have 7 years old boy that means the girl don dey Fvck before she reach 18 years

3 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by LivingSage: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wetin Osu no go do. smh. Rest on

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by 9gerian: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahh! Without even having the facts yet! shocked

The man could have done a dna test and even shamed her if his suspicion was in anyway correct. But no he had to kill her and kill himself.

Now those children have been scarred from their childhood. And families have been turned enemies.

Intending couples may need to start getting mental health evaluation. Not everyone that looks calm or ok is normal after all!

Think9ja:
To be honest, I see things from the man's point of view. We all react to situations differently.

All these people listing out different options he should have taken should wait until they find themselves in his shoes.

Bitches Girls, close your legs if you're in a serious/committed relationship or marriage.
Boys, don't fvck your ex that is engaged or married, you just might be signing her death warrant.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might do worse if I ever find myself in this mess (God forbid). I won't kill myself though, I will just kill her and her entire lineage.

Paternity fraud?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Simplyparis(f): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
morris477:
I fear woman that is why I don't want to marry
remain single then na..who u epp

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by uniqueboi1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Think9ja:
To be honest, I see things from the man's point of view. We all react to situations differently.

All these people listing out different options he should have taken should wait until they find themselves in his shoes.

Bitches Girls, close your legs if you're in a serious/committed relationship or marriage.
Boys, don't fvck your ex that is engaged or married, you just might be signing her death warrant.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might do worse if I ever find myself in this mess (God forbid). I won't kill myself though, I will just kill her and her entire lineage.

Paternity fraud?

PS: A 25years old bitch girl, dating a 39 years old man for 7years. Meaning she started dating this guy when she was 18. An 18years old girl fvcking a 32 years old man? Wtf?

He was too old for her mehn. They belong to different generations.

I don't know what's wrong with all these small small girls. Once they start bringing out that monthly blood from their vulva, they feel they've been given license to Bleep all the uncles in their street.

RIP sha

Nigga, you are not a hypocrite. I keep telling people, never judge a man till you find yourself in his situation. One love.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
leaculpa:
man - 39
girl - 25
child - 7years old

So he impregnated her at 18, when he was 32.
And then proceeded to string her along on and off. They were both obviously seeing other people if they were breaking on and off from their relationship. If only she had known better and not gone back after their last break.

what a terrible way to die!
no, impregnated her at 17 years and she gave birth at 18 years. So the child is 7 years while she is 25 years

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by morris477(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
remain single then na..who u epp
I remain my single way and I am happy for it

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by dalass(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make God give us the kind money way we dey find

Na baby Mama sure pass anyday anytime twice on Monday
Marriage na overrated dog shiitt
Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around
Unionism and marriage na scam

She still got killed as a babymama. He died via suicide as a babydaddy... So its not a solution to marriage

cry

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by BigBashiru: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.

Men have been useless since time immemorial - open any newspaper and it's filled with the crimes of MEN
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Olarewaju89: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Plainset:
Hahahahahah thank God anyways

Are you OK?

What are you thanking God for...?

I guess you have issue.. undecided

1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by bigcasava1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
What do you expect when you marry ofe mmanu woman? Come home and marry brothers in Lagos!
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Wetin Osu no go do. smh. Rest on
[/s]
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cgniyi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Simplyparis(f): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
morris477:
I remain my single way and I am happy for it
good for u
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Newboss(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
I think, that night, the woman confessed to him that he was not the father of the kid.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Things are not really going well with the world any longer.. this is a very bad news angry angry..
Only God knows what really happened, and maybe if he leaved notes etc.
I weak ho, sincerely, but they are not married, already HV children etc. That foundation is faulty self undecided undecided.
So I won't be surprised, if the children aren't his undecided undecided. After all, they are both fornicating, so what do u expect undecided undecided undecided
hmmmmm..they were both banging... What a hobby

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heard he shaved her hair, stabbed the head and other places before drinking sniper. Dude loud music so people don't hear.

That's a psychopathic break ryt there

3 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Newboss(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
good for u

Of course, what else would it have been for him? Heinous?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by skinny419(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.
Women are becoming so so use dis day.... hawking pvssy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Comedian2019: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

[s]MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears[/s]
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by alexola20(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Tapout(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
na wah oh...not trying to justify his act but it's not easy to handle infidelity tho, if uve not been there u won't understand. Especially when it's someone you truly loved. People should learn to talk about issues bothering their peace, its obvious the man kept so much to himself. Too bad...Las Las na God go hlep person for this relationship and marriage matter.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by desiredhome: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
It will end in everlasting premium tears

Gone are the days when marriage use to be interesting and beautiful homes with mutual respect for each other... today greed and selfishness have overtaken our sense of reasoning...... people thinks money is everything... every action we take in life has a consiquence.......our Moral teaching has been overtaken/replaced with prosperity teaching, it's all about money money money.....no Love even the ones carrying big Bible but will kill his brother at a slight provocation...the world should just end because things are only getting worst.....a world of suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by EdmundDantes(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Chronic bachelor. You no fit endure for just one week? Hmmm....
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by jagaban002(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
The 2nd child is a bastard. Do you know how it feel to raise a kid with so much love and discover the child is not urs , fear woman . He take it too far but it hurt to be a victim of raising a bastard
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by faithfull18(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mezux:
The couple Chris Ndukwe, 39, and Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating on and off for over 7 years.

They have a seven-year-old son and then had a second son, three years ago.

Did I read this news correctly?
39 - 25...
And seven year old son...hmmm
Issorite
I thought I was the only one. So, he impregnated her @ 18 while he was 32.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by EdmundDantes(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
It will end in everlasting premium tears

Na so... Tubaba, wiz et david gang den... wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Chirowman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
nawa ooo Wahala dey ooo
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Simplyparis(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Newboss:

Of course, what else would it have been for him? Heinous?
amam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.