Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70919 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lostz:

the man killed his wife before committing suicide

Nigerians don't read

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by MadeMan01(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Samakus:
Murder/suicide?

Very anyhow reportage

It means one party killed the other and subsequently committed suicide

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Grandlord: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
TripleOh7:
Mental health is very underrated in Nigeria.
Swears cry

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by FlordFlorez(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Things happening nowadays aren't encouraging marriage anymore. I fear for woman & marriage.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by israelmao(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Many people just fly off the handle at the slightest provocation nowadays, if you can't cope with a man or woman during courtship you had better let go in peace because hope for positive change when you are married may be dim or unrealistic. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.Faithfulness is one of the major pillars of lasting marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Lovelyn451(f): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
sammirano:
What is an omoluabi doing with a flat head. So sad.
I wonder o, a Nwafo with an afonja...abomination!
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by zoedew: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is that God’s idea of Marriage! Is that God’s idea of how to start a family? Putting the cart before the house is bound to end up a twisted story!

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Goodman247: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
But they are already illegally married
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by ORIAYO70(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Ikennamurphy: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romanoff:
Infidelity. They dated for 7 years on and off.

Emotional Maturity is needed in any relationship. The maturity to just walk away if e no favour you again without bitterness and vendetta.
Not easy sha oo... feeling of betrayal isn't easy to bear
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by marisdgreat(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.
the other man wey killed his two kids no dey useless abi? all this ugly asslicker and frustrated nairaland guys, with any small chance dem go pour on women as if dey immune to commit crimes too.
rada rada oshi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears

I guess you're a Baby Daddy already or looking forward to becoming one. grin
In years/decades to come, you will discover the emptiness and silliness in it if you don't reconsider before age cheats on you.

Anyway, you don't expel yourself from school simply because you hear of the hardship some graduates faced after graduation. Same with marriage. Let God help you to get a wonderful lady that would be a blessing to you, and you would be glad you got married. I never said the "Perfect Lady" because no mortal is perfect o.

Meanwhile, there are several married people in that same Estate, living peacefully with themselves; same way, several people got jobs upon finishing school.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Saintdan0421(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Left behind the poor kids..orphans
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
We need to take mental health more seriously in this country and back it up with heavy deliverance. So many satanically possessed people roaming around unchecked.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by leaculpa: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
man - 39
girl - 25
child - 7years old

So he impregnated her at 18, when he was 32.
And then proceeded to string her along on and off. They were both obviously seeing other people if they were breaking on and off from their relationship. If only she had known better and not gone back after their last break.

what a terrible way to die!

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by 27Pushing30: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
First story claimed the man is named Femi now it’s Chris
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Xisnin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
One of the scourges of babymamaism.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by topboss: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Scary stuff!
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Charleys: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romanoff:

For?

Saving the man from Afonja.
Afonja women cheat even in marriage
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Amberon: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Like your mother?
HazzanTazzan:
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by JBoss25(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:
lipsrsealed

na wa

Nigeria needs to invest more on Psychologist, Psychiatrist , Therapist and counselors... mental well being is very very important in this hard Nigeria

Murder/Suicide means you killed someone and later killed your self, for such premeditated murder and suicide to happen, he planned and nursed the feelings for a while and the society couldn't help him

Even in the so called Aso Rock Villa, allegedely a frustrated First Lady and her kids ordered trigger happy police to open fire on her own in-law for allegedly violating lock down order, and politicaly frustrated wailers hailed such recklessness while the so called President couldn't do anything

even you, ur frustrated
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by morris477(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
I fear woman that is why I don't want to marry
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
How will the boys feel now
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Plainset:
Hahahahahah thank God anyways
hehegeheheheeeeeeeeeee...how are you doing
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by seproperties(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make God give us the kind money way we dey find

Na baby Mama sure pass anyday anytime twice on Monday
Marriage na overrated dog shiitt
Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
. Some would soon come for you ,Marriage is a big Scam .Baby baba All d Way .If Ur own na to Marry go ahead before u go attack me .
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Xisnin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

The bold is why this problem happened in the first place.
Chris was pretending that she is just a baby mama while his heart tells him otherwise.
By the time he decided to face reality, the baby mama has been trying her luck somewhere else.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by uniqueboi1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

See as e easy as you dae type am. Make e happen to you if you no go do worse. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Xisnin(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
[MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears
They were not married.
Babymama killed Chris.
Don't follow in Chris footsteps.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by uniqueboi1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make God give us the kind money way we dey find

Na baby Mama sure pass anyday anytime twice on Monday
Marriage na overrated dog shiitt
Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around

Na why Evangelist dae help the married women he can help. Marriage for nigeria na heavy scam.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Simplyparis(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
what are u thanking God for
Plainset:
Hahahahahah thank God anyways
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by ejimatic: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/update-couple-involved-in-murdersuicide-in-lekki-were-scheduled-to-get-married-in-august.html
. I just dont know how to comment on this report because human lives are involved.I sympathise with their families over the losses. I want to emphasize the fact that family crises are increasing in our society nowadays. The blames in some cases are shared by the husband and wife.Many people living as couple today did not marry each other even when they are having children.For a marriage to have a good beginning a man and a woman must marry each other legally, traditionally or through the marriage act.If after the marriage there is an issue in the marriage family members can still wade in to resolve the crisis.Additionally any cohabition can still end abruptly.Your husband is still free to marry a new wife since there is no marriage between you and him and vice versa.So pls as a lady get hooked legally ..If you dont do this you are just gambling with the man. Conversely many couples have mental crises caused by a lot of factors. like anxiety depression unfulfilled dreams disappointment and increasing family pressures. They all tend to lead to suicide at times. It is true that a family can break up any time even when it is contracted legally but all the parties in a marriage must work together husband wife and even the in laws.We need to save marriages from their downfalls. Issues must be discussed together for restoration of peace.May God save us all.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.