Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70928 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by gamblering: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Things are not really going well with the world any longer.. this is a very bad news angry angry..
Only God knows what really happened, and maybe if he leaved notes etc.
I weak ho, sincerely, but they are not married, already HV children etc. That foundation is faulty self undecided undecided.
So I won't be surprised, if the children aren't his undecided undecided. After all, they are both fornicating, so what do u expect undecided undecided undecided
leaved? You go school so?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Aksnoopy: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lmao! And my Ex wants me to sleep with her, so that she can give her husband a bastard child and thereafter frustrate him to kill himself. Devilish woman, I jump you pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by stormborn28(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Think9ja:
To be honest, I see things from the man's point of view. We all react to situations differently.

All these people listing out different options he should have taken should wait until they find themselves in his shoes.

Bitches Girls, close your legs if you're in a serious/committed relationship or marriage.
Boys, don't fvck your ex that is engaged or married, you just might be signing her death warrant.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might do worse if I ever find myself in this mess (God forbid). I won't kill myself though, I will just kill her and her entire lineage.

Paternity fraud?

PS: A 25years old bitch girl, dating a 39 years old man for 7years. Meaning she started dating this guy when she was 18. An 18years old girl fvcking a 32 years old man? Wtf?

He was too old for her mehn. They belong to different generations.

I don't know what's wrong with all these small small girls. Once they start bringing out that monthly blood from their vulva, they feel they've been given license to Bleep all the uncles in their street.

RIP sha
no. He started dating her when she was 17 years or even less. By my calculation, she bore her child at 18 years. Now that she is 25 years the child is 7 years
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by EdmundDantes(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
enshi:
Murder suicide ... My first time hearing

Read the main story, you will understand.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by desiredhome: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
jagaban002:
The 2nd child is a bastard. Do you know how it feel to raise a kid with so much love and discover the child is not urs , fear woman . He take it too far but it hurt to be a victim of raising a bastard

What are you saying? Is that enough reason to kill the woman? Afterall they where not married yet.... what a wicked/evil heart person?

What about men that married women that already have children and still adopt the children? Children of another man?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Egoveen: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make God give us the kind money way we dey find

Na baby Mama sure pass anyday anytime twice on Monday
Marriage na overrated dog shiitt
Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around
Unionism and marriage na scam
May your days be long for this wonderful comment....i like critical thinkers and those like you that reasons logically.......weed up man gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
(Left,). It was an error while typing.
if I no go sch, who do u think typed all that.well am more than that sha, and it shows alot bout you.
All the best,
gamblering:

leaved? You go school so?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Egoveen: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way. It's more peaceful than marraiage Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage It will end in everlasting premium tears
I CONCUR.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Men jealous more and get really dangerous than women when it comes to cheating games. He could have just called off the wedding instead of this barbaric act.

Some women though. They can't just maintain one man. This is the effect of sleeping around as a single. One partner will no longer be able to satisfy you.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by WetSmoke: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
He wasn't even married to her yet. What stopped him from just walking away from the relationship?
There has to be more to this.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by KingAzubuike(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
The woman self no try

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
The universe is finite, its resources is finite. if life is left unchecked , life will seize to exist.
when birth rate is high, death rate increases, the universe is enforcing balance.

when women stop bleeping and giving birth anyhow people will stop dying anyhow.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by zoedew: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears

Take a very deep breath! Be open minded. Reconsider your position. If you still maintain that marriage is a major scam then you are certain to leave chaos behind after you are dead and buried! Your Lawyer will have a hard job untangling the mumbo jumbo of a life you lived!

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by nokatakata: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
How did the name change from femi to Chris? Bloggers and their unverified news. Well it has happened and they are gone. We wey remain na to learn from the lesson and continue to live till time come to go.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by akigbemaru: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by eyinjuege: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
There is no confirmation the 2nd child is a bastard.
Only the suspicions of a man, who has been having trust issues with the girlfriend.
Othello Syndrome aka pathological jealousy is real.
I have seen men who will be moitoring their wives up and down for no just reasons till they start having manifestations of anxiety, depression .
This man had a background mental disorder, without a doubt, and he didnt get help.
Not surprising, judging from many reactions of men on here- most have mental disorder.
Shame her innocence was taken by this mentally deranged man, who still ended up killing her.
R.I.P to her, and I hope her family will take good care of her children.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by nokatakata: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
zoedew:

Take a very deep breath! Be open minded. Reconsider your position. If you still maintain that marriage is a major scam then you are certain to leave chaos behind after you are dead and buried! Your Lawyer will have a hard job untangling the mumbo jumbo of a life you lived!

Marriage is a scam for a lot of people. Why marry when you know you will cheat. Why not just have an open relationship and have kids if you want but don't live together. Both parties will ensure they take care of the child and always be there but are free to live their lives without one person trying to control the other. Na wetin dey cause all these sad news be that. A lost of married men cheat a lot. Why marry when you can't stop phucking around. We all know it is not easy to phuck same pussy all the time. Why not just do the baby daddy and mummy parole and continue with your phuckery without any disturbance or monitoring.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears

Please! Don't dump be Childish. There are some of us who are enjoying our marriages and are blessed with an understanding married life.

There are 2 systems in this world.
Everything fall under these 2. Baby Daddys and mamas like you belong to one (no matter how hard they try they will never make marriage work)

The other group allow God guide their marriage. Call me religious but if you people who know knows.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by akpumpy: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around
Matthew 19:8... For in the beginning it was not so”
Marriage is still good. Marriage is still honorable.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Heard he shaved her hair, stabbed the head and other places before drinking sniper. Dude loud music so people don't hear.

That's a psychopathic break ryt there
Your narration is even scarier angry
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by ffo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
How can you call people that are not married "couple"?

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This shows u not a critical thinker. What stops d babymama from serving you another man's child as yours? The victim wasn't even married to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by fabuloz1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
The other story said it's Femi and this one said it's Christ. Junk journalism

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eulalia:
Men jealous more and get really dangerous than women when it comes to cheating games. He could have just called off the wedding instead of this barbaric act.

Some women though. They can't just maintain one man. This is the effect of sleeping around as a single. One partner will no longer be able to satisfy you.

So sad.
Eulalia let's do fast o..
Where in Ikoyi are you?? I'm serious cool

NAIRALAND is turning Marriage to a horror movie nowadays!! cry cry
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Pigmy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
isram:
Women the only being that had face to face encounter with satan.

FEAR THEM!!!

Walking away would v been the best since he lost trust or better still carry out a DNA

It is very heartbreaking ooo.

fear some women/ ladies.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Leonbonapart:
Which one is murder/suicide
it's when you pour sperm inside toto then she come drink postinor grin[/s][s][s][/s] angry grin grin
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
marisdgreat:

the other man wey killed his two kids no dey useless abi? all this ugly asslicker and frustrated nairaland guys, with any small chance dem go pour on women as if dey immune to commit crimes too.
rada rada oshi

Are u like the lady in question?

Giving abel's pregnancy to cain
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amberon:
Like your mother?

Do you even have one? Were u lucky ro be raised by one?

If u did, you wont be so uncouth to mention someone else's mother in such issue
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by RealisticGirl(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
But I think, there's more to this murder. I mean it's so unusual, so strange and pathetic. I days are really evil.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by zoedew: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
nokatakata:

Marriage is a scam for a lot of people. Why marry when you know you will cheat. Why not just have an open relationship and have kids if you want but don't live together. Both parties will ensure they take care of the child and always be there but are free to live their lives without one person trying to control the other. Na wetin dey cause all these sad news be that. A lost of married men cheat a lot. Why marry when you can't stop phucking around. We all know it is not easy to phuck same pussy all the time. Why not just do the baby daddy and mummy parole and continue with your phuckery without any disturbance or monitoring.

I guess I understand you better now. People “cheat” (sin) because they see God as a concept and hate to have boundaries and I guess that’s something you find hypocritical. I agree. Nonetheless it is no reason worthwhile for you to give up on marriage! All the best!
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by profmallor: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
What a Pity
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Gee64: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Story of another lunatic let loose.

Mental patients on the streets these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.