Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70927 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
everybody just getting furstrated here and there.
that how the Children turn to orphan earlier than expected.

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by SATANNIST: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2020
why not just go to where somone has covid and infect her and make sure she doesnt go out. let her cheating ass get sick till she dies by covid. somepeople no get sense
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by VirginFinder: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Chris didn't do what he did with his clear eyes....

There are many many Mmysteries on earth that we will only find answers to on the other side of life..

Really unfortunate that he had to waste his life and that of the lady in this cruel manner.

"And it is Aappointed unto man to die once, after that, the Jjudgment"

Wherever he is , he will have known that he made a huge mistake!

Wherever you go, don't go without JESUS!

The times are evil..

May GOD ALMIGHTY Ppreserve and Pprotect us Ffrom Eevil..
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Insectkiller: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Dating ON and OFF for seven years..When they are not light switch.

The guy will definitely be fvcking atleast 2-3 or 4 other chicks..

because of u suspecting a bastard child, you decided to commit Murder and Suicide at d same time..

You are a Monsterrrrrrrrrrr

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Edge1(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Infidelity. They dated for 7 years on and off.

Emotional Maturity is needed in any relationship. The maturity to just walk away if e no favour you again without bitterness and vendetta.

Don't say what you don't know. You've never been there before that's why you think it's as easy as you just typed it.

Maturity bawo

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by jagaban002(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2020
desiredhome:

What are you saying? Is that enough reason to kill the woman? Afterall they where not married yet.... what a wicked/evil heart person?

What about men that married women that already have children and still adopt the children? Children of another man?
Don’t u read the part I said he took it too far and why will she let him raise the kid that’s ni is own .
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Where have you been? I'm not in a hurry jor o. With all this tales of woe in marriage though its not my portion. Let me rest from the one I just got out from.

For now, na me and my God. Don't have time for any coconut head. tongue *runs outta thread**
Lolz grin
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way. It's more peaceful than marraiage Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage It will end in everlasting premium tears Look at 2face, davido, Wizkid,tekno
Look at Banky west, P-square, Adekunle Gold, Oritsefemi and Nabila

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Romanoff(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edge1:

Don't say what you don't know. You've never been there before that's why you think it's as easy as you just typed it.

Maturity bawo

To walk away no better pass murder suicide?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by yembet(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
This matter is complicated. The issue is more of a mental issue. The man had a mental issue, coupled with the issue if their second son paternity.
He was confused and deep down him, he was very bitter. It us very pathetic that many familiand friends are not sensitive to happenings around us.
Depression is not written on the forehead, but can be observed and noticed.
I'm very sure, so many things transpired between the two lovers, which were hidden from people.
I wish to advise people that marriage is not just, about getting married; but a life time commitment, that involves many ups and downs.
If you discover you are not compatible, with your partner, break up the engagement or stay away from a murderous relationship.
It is very sad, that their story have to end like this.
Condolence to their families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Pataricatering(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Women are becoming useless ? Lol - it’s useless men that taught us !
HazzanTazzan:
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Dexter23401: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which one person wan believe, the first story says his name is Femi, now this one says his name is Chris
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lostz:
life! I can't kill myself for a woman.

I will rather send a cheating woman away
True, thats what the man would have said, when he reads a similar story like this when he was alive.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
cuteeme:

True, thats what the man would have said, when he reads a similar story like this when he was alive.

we are completely different. I am not a simp
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
azmanaty02:

Omoluabi are always cheating in relationships.

Never trust them. See how lives have been lost due to omoluabi woman infidelity
One bottle of orijin for you, your location?
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I wonder o, a Nwafo with an afonja...abomination!
Tufiakwanunu.... o mba
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I wonder o, a Nwafo with an afonja...abomination!
Tufiakwanunu.... o o mba
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
jagaban002:
The 2nd child is a bastard. Do you know how it feel to raise a kid with so much love and discover the child is not urs , fear woman . He take it too far but it hurt to be a victim of raising a bastard
The man is crazy indeed, how much as he spent on the tod, that he acted foolishly, what of a recent news of a pastor who's married for over 45 years, only to learn from his wife, that all his children except one are not his.... imagine after training them to university level, even acting like father of the day in the weddings of some of them. Am pretty sure that the first born should be at least 40 or mid 30's...So some of these our old school mamas rocked life too abeg, You can imagine how uptight she has always acted in her home, and also criticise young girls indulged in such, whereas she is also a culprit... Sin knows no generation. They are not immuned to promiscuity too....Where do you want that old man to start from, if at all he impregnates anotger woman now to have children, when will he reap from them before he dies.... The woman confessed because she was scared she will die in sin if she does not confess.... so check that out.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
stormborn28:
no. He started dating her when she was 17 years or even less. By my calculation, she bore her child at 18 years. Now that she is 25 years the child is 7 years
If not that, the man hastened up his judgement,he should be arrested for child abuse.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
petitejolie:
The way he killed d girl ehnnnn...it shows he is a ritualist , yahooplus, hit man. As if he don't use to sleep with other girls. God abeg save us. Its good to make enquiry about a guy or girl before u even say yes.
for him to even father a child with a lady he is not married to, he may have another child elsewhere, from the inception it was an open relationship sef.
If he had channelled such passion to marry her when she had the first child sef, they would have been legally married despite both families refusal.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by petitejolie(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
cuteeme:

for him to even father a child with a lady he is not married to, he may have another child elsewhere, from the inception it was an open relationship sef.
If he had channelled such passion to marry her when she had the first child sef, they would have been legally married despite both families refusal.
and he is way older than her o . he is supposed to b d matured one but he turned d gal to his punching bag and later killed her. Its such a pity that she got to know this kind of human being.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=90967355][/quote]
that awkward moment u send her away, thinking that's the end of her life, then meets a better guy than you, who showed her true love. I think the guy fought hard against that idea.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by cuteeme: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
yembet:
This matter is complicated. The issue is more of a mental issue. The man had a mental issue, coupled with the issue if their second son paternity.
He was confused and deep down him, he was very bitter. It us very pathetic that many familiand friends are not sensitive to happenings around us.
Depression is not written on the forehead, but can be observed and noticed.
I'm very sure, so many things transpired between the two lovers, which were hidden from people.
I wish to advise people that marriage is not just, about getting married; but a life time commitment, that involves many ups and downs.
If you discover you are not compatible, with your partner, break up the engagement or stay away from a murderous relationship.
It is very sad, that their story have to end like this.
Condolence to their families.
Am very sure say one amebo person na im go put ideas into that man mind.... Men, do not listen to all friends.... some men naturally do not trust women, do not move with them else omday you will even kill your mum, thinking she had you for another man... its not too hard to mind your business and not do "hanging with the boys" every other weekend... because most talks center on women and not how to mature and make legit money to help your life. Your fellow guy will whine you and swear what he can not do, yet if he is the victim, he will even contact the real father of the kid, and tell him he either collects his child or leave his whole family alone. Baba go clean mouth siddon, you will not hear peem about his home, but want to know about yours. This is 2020,be WOKE.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
AuroraB:
This!
How could she be okay with moving on with him when this issue is there? Did she suggest a paternity test and he refused? I don't understand the 'liver' to get married to a man who you cheated on, to his knowledge and bore a child from the fling sad

My sister, people chop liver pass satan himself.

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Think9ja:
To be honest, I see things from the man's point of view. We all react to situations differently.

All these people listing out different options he should have taken should wait until they find themselves in his shoes.

Bitches Girls, close your legs if you're in a serious/committed relationship or marriage.
Boys, don't fvck your ex that is engaged or married, you just might be signing her death warrant.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might do worse if I ever find myself in this mess (God forbid). I won't kill myself though, I will just kill her and her entire lineage.

Paternity fraud?

PS: A 25years old bitch girl, dating a 39 years old man for 7years. Meaning she started dating this guy when she was 18. An 18years old girl fvcking a 32 years old man? Wtf?

He was too old for her mehn. They belong to different generations.

I don't know what's wrong with all these small small girls. Once they start bringing out that monthly blood from their vulva, they feel they've been given license to Bleep all the uncles in their street.

RIP sha

there is nothing wrong with her dating a man older than her.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2020
israelmao:
Many people just fly off the handle at the slightest provocation nowadays, if you can't cope with a man or woman during courtship you had better let go in peace because hope for positive change when you are married may be dim or unrealistic. A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.Faithfulness is one of the major pillars of lasting marriage.

very well said
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men have been useless since time immemorial - open any newspaper and it's filled with the crimes of MEN

if this were true, you would not have the platform to type this. NL was created by a man. So your comment is not true.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2020
stormborn28:
no. He started dating her when she was 17 years or even less. By my calculation, she bore her child at 18 years. Now that she is 25 years the child is 7 years

Lol this age thing can be used in mathematics exam. xyz is 25yrs old, her son is 7yrs old. how old was she when she got pregnant? Tip: convert the years to months.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2020
gamblering:

leaved? You go school so?

Lol, it was a mistake na haba.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
ejimatic:
. I just dont know how to comment on this report because human lives are involved.I sympathise with their families over the losses. I want to emphasize the fact that family crises are increasing in our society nowadays. The blames in some cases are shared by the husband and wife.Many people living as couple today did not marry each other even when they are having children.For a marriage to have a good beginning a man and a woman must marry each other legally, traditionally or through the marriage act.If after the marriage there is an issue in the marriage family members can still wade in to resolve the crisis.Additionally any cohabition can still end abruptly.Your husband is still free to marry a new wife since there is no marriage between you and him and vice versa.So pls as a lady get hooked legally ..If you dont do this you are just gambling with the man. Conversely many couples have mental crises caused by a lot of factors. like anxiety depression unfulfilled dreams disappointment and increasing family pressures. They all tend to lead to suicide at times. It is true that a family can break up any time even when it is contracted legally but all the parties in a marriage must work together husband wife and even the in laws.We need to save marriages from their downfalls. Issues must be discussed together for restoration of peace.May God save us all.

The best comment so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by angelfallz(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
(Left,). It was an error while typing.
if I no go sch, who do u think typed all that.well am more than that sha, and it shows alot bout you.
All the best,

nice reply.
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks kiss kiss
angelfallz:

nice reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.