Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] (6739 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2020
So, for 2 hours now, I have been replaying a song called Jerusalema, (especially Burna Boy's part) and dancing all through. Before that, I was addicted to a funny Ghanaian musician I stumbled on YouTube called AY Poyoo.

I like him because of his confidence (just like Broda Shaggi) even though he sings rubbish.

So, the 3 people taking my time on YouTube this month are

1. Burna
2. Shaggi
3. AY Poyoo

Are you guys sure I'm okay?

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2020
It's almost 2 AM and I'm still searching for more AY Poyoo's videos to watch. Lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Maybe I should just put Burna Boy on repeat and sleep first.

This is what happens when you don't have a work and don't need a work.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Numero9: 2:10am On Jun 23, 2020
It appears you're a teenager.

This is the time you need to start building your life.

Work on yourself so you become a responsible man, so you can positively influence the younger ones looking up to you.

Avoid all these nonsense these people sing, it only misleads the younger (and even older generations).

Before you begin call me holy......
Note: I'm irreligious! I believe in God.
Im just a person who lives each day with love and common sense.

Stay safe bro!

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Numero9:

Work on yourself so you become a responsible man, so you can positively influence the younger ones looking up to you.

Avoid all these nonsense these people sing, it only misleads the younger (and even older generations).

Stay safe bro!
Lol grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Lol.

I'll really love to be like the first commenter above when I start growing wings.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09am On Jun 23, 2020
As if that's the end. I recorded myself having fun all alone and now I'm watching myself on TV.

It's called self-love and self-fun. Or simply: me myself, and I.

Tip: If you don't have light in your area, kindly relocate to my area and enjoy 24 hours free light from year to year. You'll never pay for light or water bill. The oil companies here have paid for everything. So, pack your load and come over.

F*ck! It's raining...

Modified: Pictures deleted.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 4:32am On Jun 23, 2020
TF?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by peeps4u: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Numero9:

Stay safe bro!

How do u people summarily think u know everything about people and dictate how someone lives his life?

So Becuase he does what he said he's doing means he doesn't build his life?

You think being serious in life only means not having leisure time or being busy with work 24/7.

Some work from home and earn reasonably than many 9-5 jobs.

Do u even know many Twitter influencers whom so many people like u might consider clowns on Twitter are making good money from their 'clownish' behaviour they do 24/7 online? Mazi Ibe, Pamilerin are few examples of many of them.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by balosammy(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:
As if that's the end. I recorded myself having fun all alone and now I'm watching myself on TV.

Tip: If you don't have light in your area, kindly relocate to my area and enjoy 24 hours free light from year to year. You'll never pay for light or water bill. The oil companies here have paid for everything. So, pack your load and come over.

F*ck! It's raining...
ilegenddd I swear this kind life dey sweet o
make I come over
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by gfon(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:

F*ck! It's raining...
legend baba na you be boss o,nice crib bro,i dey trip for your house settings. Money no dey bro i for like pack come such area,who no like better thing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know why people are crazy about Jerusalema remix. Burna spoil that song when he went "Won lo n wa mi ni gboro"

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2020
peeps4u:

How do u people summarily think u know everything about people and dictate how someone lives his life?

You think being serious in life only means not having leisure time or being busy with work 24/7.

Do u even know many Twitter influencers whom so many people like u might consider clowns on Twitter are making good money from their 'clownish' behaviour they do 24/7 online? Mazi Ibe, Pamilerin are few examples of many of them.
You don't forget that aishat girl and dehkunle
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by peeps4u: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You don't forget that aishat girl and dehkunle

And so?

Dont we have 'serious' folks like you who dont spend time online like iLegendd does or like any of these online influencers yet still engage in fraud?

All I'm saying is that, making money isn't about how serious u appear online. Some even make money by being clowns online.

Allow the young man be a teenager he wants to be, if that earns him more money than being an adult.

Life is too short to take everything to heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by peeps4u: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
I don't know why people are crazy about Jerusalema remix. Burna spoil that song when he went "Won lo n wa mi ni gboro"

I had to go download it when the hype was too much and I got disappointed. What aspect of Burna earns the hype? Is it when he repeats the chorus or the "won n lo n wa mi nigboro" line?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
peeps4u:

And so?

Dont we have 'serious' folks like you who dont spend time online like iLegendd does or like any of these online influencers yet still engage in fraud?

All I'm saying is that, making money isn't about how serious u appear online. Some even make money by being clowns online.

Allow the young man be a teenager he wants to be, if that earns him more money than being an adult.

Life is too short to take everything to heart.

I think you don't get me, I am try to support your motion that's why I mention them
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2020
peeps4u:

How do I become a Twitter influencer?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by 11thGoldTREE: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:

F*ck! It's raining...
bro me sef want to buy a guitar...make i send my aza? I believe you bro
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Andrew13: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Guy u are just bored
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2020
So, I had a nice sleep and woke at 10 AM, checked my account balance and noticed I have made 20k already. Nothing is better than making money while you sleep.

Talking about the hype of the song, let me explain as a music producer and instructor.

Burna Boy has a deep voice and that song has a high pitch.

So, people were thinking of how he will cope and luckily, he upped his pitch and passed the test.

It's not about his voice being special, but about passing a test. Also, I didn't like the gworo part at first because I felt it spoilt the song, but when you're dancing it on stage, you'll notice that part is cool because it gives the dancer or listener an opportunity to echo those words. A song is more memorable when the listener takes part in the singing.

So, there is nothing special about Burna's part except he passed a test. That is one of the reasons for the hype.

Also, since his haters' based increased last month, those haters are the first to listen to the song so they can laugh at him if he goofed, but they were disappointed he tried. His fans were happy he nailed it. But no matter how you try, a hater will always find negativity in your work — you can't escape it. Though, not everyone is a hater — some are just analysts or critics.

It's just like my haters on Nairaland. Whenever I create an enlightening article, they get disappointed at me for making sense. But if it's a controversial one without much substance, they become so happy that I'm not making sense so they can use the opportunity to attack and abuse me. Lol.

So, people with lots of haters and lots of fans will always get hyped in all they do because of the back and forth argument between haters, critics, analysts, and fans. Their things always go viral even if it's just average.

That is the benefit controversial, focused, and confident celebrities enjoy. People like Donald Trump, Kanye West, Burna Boy, 50 Cent, etc.

Whatever they do, even if it's just average, gets hyped.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I had a nice sleep and woke at 10 AM, checked my account balance and noticed I have made 20k already. Nothing is better than making money while you sleep.

Talking about the hype of the song, let me explain as a music producer and instructor.

Burna Boy has a deep voice and that song has a high pitch.

So, people were thinking of how he will cope and luckily, he upped his pitch and passed the test.

It's not about his voice being special, but about passing a test. Also, I didn't like the gworo part at first because I felt it spoilt the song, but when you're dancing it on stage, you'll notice that part is cool because it gives the dancer or listener an opportunity to echo those words. A song is more memorable when the listener takes part in the singing.

So, there is nothing special about Burna's part except he passed a test. That is one of the reasons for the hype.

Also, since his haters' based increased last month, those haters are the first to listen to the song so they can laugh at him if he goofed, but they were disappointed he tried. His fans were happy he nailed it. But no matter how you try, a hater will always find negativity in your work — you can't escape it. Though, not everyone is a hater — some are just analysts or critics.

It's just like my haters on Nairaland. Whenever I create an enlightening article, they get disappointed at me for making sense. But if it's a controversial one without much substance, they become so happy that I'm not making sense so they can use the opportunity to attack and abuse me. Lol.

So, people with lots of haters and lots of fans will always get hyped in all they do because of the back and forth argument between haters, critics, analysts, and fans. Their things always go viral even if it's just average.

That is the benefit controversial, focused, and confident celebrities enjoy. People like Donald Trump, Kanye West, Burna Boy, 50 Cent, etc.

Whatever they do, even if it's just average, gets hyped.

ilegend do you know if I can receive dollars from foreign sites, with my Union Bank account.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2020
I have never done that. Though, you can send your bank's customer care a message to find out if it will work.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Marvog(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:
I have never done that. Though, you can send your bank's customer care a message to find out if it will work.
Please boss can I use first banks MasterCard for PayPal withdrawals.(if u don't feel like answering, it's okay.)
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by spirul77: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2020
I Ilegend wetin dey occur na, make you do release the book on PayPal na
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

I think you don't get me, I am try to support your motion that's why I mention them
Im sorry. I thought you were the guy I initially quoted?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by peeps4u: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Asadujames202:

How do I become a Twitter influencer?

Just have niche with good content which a lot ofpeople relate with. Aproko doctor is a Twitter influencer by catching a niche for himself with health tips, so also OurFavouritedoctor. People like Mazi Ibe and Pamilerin created a niche for themselves with hilarious posts and comments. Some on career talks, some on comic videos. The lists are endless.

You just need to be creative with content people can love, that will increase your followers on Twitter and u become a brand. You dont become an influencer by "follow me I follow back"

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
peeps4u:

Just have niche with good content which a lot ofpeople relate with. Aproko doctor is a Twitter influencer by catching a niche for himself with health tips, so also OurFavouritedoctor. People like Mazi Ibe and Pamilerin created a niche for themselves with hilarious posts and comments. Some on career talks, some on comic videos. The lists are endless.

You just need to be creative with content people can love, that will increase your followers on Twitter and u become a brand. You dont become an influencer by "follow me I follow back"

Nice one
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
This guy’s stupidity is entertaining. Like mamavee, scientists and airforce1
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stupidity entertaining = confidence, fame, and money. If stupidity can fetch you those three things, then you're smart and the people you're entertaining are stupid.

Smart people call it niche, not stupidity. Learn to be wise at times.

That book on PayPal? I gave up. I know it will fetch me money, but some money should be ignored for some personal reasons.

First Bank MasterCard on PayPal? I haven't tried it, so I can't really tell. Though, you can give it a try and see the outcome.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Now, extra tip on money making.

Making money is actually easy, but most people think it's not. All you need is confidence and focus. Broda Shaggi and AY Poyoo say rubbish, but they are just so confident about it and they don't give a bleep if you like it or not.

You can carve any untapped niche for yourself. Just like the one I carved out last night.

1. Record a video of you dancing at 1 AM to the latest song in town because of lack of sleep.
2. Wake in the morning and record another video of you watching and critiquing the one you recorded last night.

If you do this for 1 year and upload on all your social media pages and YouTube channel, you'll become a popular influencer and you'll make millions the second year.

Here is how you'll make the money.

1. All the songs you'll dance to will be sponsored — meaning the artist will pay you (especially up and coming artists).
2. The clothes you'll wear will be sponsored by designers who want to use you to advertise their clothes as long as you're popular.
3. You rewatching the video and humorously critiquing yourself and the song will entertain your viewers and make them stay hooked for another episode.
4. Video advertisers will troop in to use you and that is money.

So, that's how you carve a niche for yourself and make money by acting stupid, as the young man above said, while smiling to the bank.

The game of life is to seem stupid, but smart. The stupid ones will call you stupid while thinking they're are smarter than you because you're making a fool of yourself.

No, you aren't — you're just more confident and more creative than them. You're making money off your fun.

Benefits

1. You stay happy
2. You stay famous
3. You stay wealthy
4. You stay indoor (except otherwise)
5. And you stay healthy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only / I Went To A Babalawo For A 'husband' And This Is What Happened / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.