Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] (6741 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by generationz(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
I don't know why people are crazy about Jerusalema remix. Burna spoil that song when he went "Won lo n wa mi ni gboro"

I just started listening to it and you are right. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by IamDavids: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
I don't know why people are crazy about Jerusalema remix. Burna spoil that song when he went "Won lo n wa mi ni gboro"

Abeg keep your weird opinions to yourself

You don't know shit

He brought the Naija flavour into the song, yet you say he spoilt it. Abeg go and sit down.

What do you even know gan
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by IamDavids: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
peeps4u:

I had to go download it when the hype was too much and I got disappointed. What aspect of Burna earns the hype? Is it when he repeats the chorus or the "won n lo n wa mi nigboro" line?

Hello hater, nobody cares about your opinion grin

Keep your opinions to yourself grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Marvog(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Stupidity entertaining = confidence, fame, and money. If stupidity can fetch you those three things, then you're smart and the people you're entertaining are stupid.

Smart people call it niche, not stupidity. Learn to be wise at times.

That book on PayPal? I gave up. I know it will fetch me money, but some money should be ignored for some personal reasons.

First Bank MasterCard on PayPal? I haven't tried it, so I can't really tell. Though, you can give it a try and see the outcome.

Thanks boss
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na when person get enough free time to waste na him e dey open this one thread. Except “the niche” of brainwashed a$$lickers and beggars.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Chazzyboy: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Enjoy your life bro don't mind the haters
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
You're right. Though, I truly don't see people as haters, but unfocused flying creatures searching for a destination they never have.

It's preposterous at the level of addiction they've developed for someone they love abusing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by HomerTimpson: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
@iLegendd baba can i get a loan of 50k pls...help a destiny pls
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Unfortunately, I haven't opened any money lending company yet and if I do, I'll start with people I know physically first to make arresting defaulters easy.

Anyway, if I see anyone who does online lending, I'll surely let you know. The only problem is: 97% Nigerians will ALWAYS be Nigerians. You know what I mean. My apologies for not being of help.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I had a nice sleep and woke at 10 AM, checked my account balance and noticed I have made 20k already. Nothing is better than making money while you sleep.

Talking about the hype of the song, let me explain as a music producer and instructor.

Burna Boy has a deep voice and that song has a high pitch.

So, people were thinking of how he will cope and luckily, he upped his pitch and passed the test.

It's not about his voice being special, but about passing a test. Also, I didn't like the gworo part at first because I felt it spoilt the song, but when you're dancing it on stage, you'll notice that part is cool because it gives the dancer or listener an opportunity to echo those words. A song is more memorable when the listener takes part in the singing.

So, there is nothing special about Burna's part except he passed a test. That is one of the reasons for the hype.

Also, since his haters' based increased last month, those haters are the first to listen to the song so they can laugh at him if he goofed, but they were disappointed he tried. His fans were happy he nailed it. But no matter how you try, a hater will always find negativity in your work — you can't escape it. Though, not everyone is a hater — some are just analysts or critics.

It's just like my haters on Nairaland. Whenever I create an enlightening article, they get disappointed at me for making sense. But if it's a controversial one without much substance, they become so happy that I'm not making sense so they can use the opportunity to attack and abuse me. Lol.

So, people with lots of haters and lots of fans will always get hyped in all they do because of the back and forth argument between haters, critics, analysts, and fans. Their things always go viral even if it's just average.

That is the benefit controversial, focused, and confident celebrities enjoy. People like Donald Trump, Kanye West, Burna Boy, 50 Cent, etc.

Whatever they do, even if it's just average, gets hyped.

bro if you make small profit you post why is that .. what if dangote was posting like you do you think he would be where he is right now ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
@PossibleGEE, I'm supposed to continue ignoring you, but let me make you happy today. It seems like getting a reply from me will make you feel like you've achieved your dreams in life.

So, here is why...

It's because I want you to realize you don't need to be a Gee to catch fun or make money — be it big or small. Neither do you need to be as wealthy as Dangote to talk about legit way of making money or even flaunting legit money made — no matter how small.

Look at your moniker. Doesn't it depict the crime you're committing or about to commit?

I have some questions for you...

1. How do you feel in tarnishing the image of this country?

2. How do you feel stalking me since this year even when I don't dignify you with a reply?

3. How do you feel some people you defrauded committed suicide because of you?

4. How do you feel eating other people's money and knowing you're a murderer?

5. How do you feel knowing that I'll never stalk you, but you can't get enough of me?

6. How many people have you imparted their lives by your silence on Nairaland? Why bother someone who is being vocal and imparting lives?

Yes, it's true that empty drums make the loudest noise and it's also true that frustrated and depressed people stalk the most.

Use your time wisely, dear PossibleGee. And oh, I won't reply you again. Talk to yourself and reply yourself.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
@PossibleGEE, I'm supposed to continue ignoring you, but let me make you happy today. It seems like getting a reply from me will make you feel like you've achieved your dreams in life.

So, here is why...

It's because I want you to realize you don't need to be a Gee to catch fun or make money — be it big or small. Neither do you need to be as wealthy as Dangote to talk about legit way of making money or even flaunting legit money made — no matter how small.

Look at your moniker. Doesn't it depict the crime you're committing or about to commit?

I have some questions for you...

1. How do you feel in tarnishing the image of this country?

2. How do you feel stalking me since this year even when I don't dignify you with a reply?

3. How do you feel some people you defrauded committed suicide because of you?

4. How do you feel eating other people's money and knowing you're a murderer?

5. How do you feel knowing that I'll never stalk you, but you can't get enough of me?

6. How many people have you imparted their lives by your silence on Nairaland? Why bother someone who is being vocal and imparting lives?

Yes, it's true that empty drums make the loudest noise and it's also true that frustrated and depressed people stalk the most.

Use your time wisely, dear PossibleGee. And oh, I won't reply you again. Talk to yourself and reply yourself.

you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria

a Nigerian police would see one with tats and conclude he’s a cultist

a Nigerian police would see one with dread and conclude he’s an internet fraud star

Now you have jumped into conclusions of one being a murder and a fraudstar because of just a name lol ..when I was in South Africa everywhere is always filled with love no one gets to jump into conclusions because of your name ,the way you dress or even your tats

But in Nigeria you can even be killed just because of the way you dress but I’m already used to it grin ...from all your post on nairaland it’s been all about what you eat eat eat eat eat and eat ,what do you even know ? do you pay bills or even send money to your loved ones and stuffs like that grin I no blame you ,you live in a free house eat free food and then the little ugly food you can afford once in a month you post it on nairaland grin poverty mentality ...don’t worry I’m leaving Nigeria for you once again when your darling daddy opens up the airport once again grin

Continue eating one cat fish when your mates got fish ponds

Continue posting twenty thousand naira alert when your mates got 20 million naira .....

20 years from now you go day blame your village people say na them do you gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
How to be an influencer 101. Million dollar scope.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
You're right. It could actually be turned to a book on how to craft a unique niche. Hmm. I'm thinking.

And to the angry Gee above, I didn't read the rubbish you wrote, so try harder and I may read it. I just hid your post so I can't be seeing rubbish on my thread.

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Casan0va: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Boss Ilegend, how do you hide posts please
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Click report and type the report number.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by TheSociopath(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
generationz:

I just started listening to it and you are right. grin

Shey you understand Yoruba ni?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
phemmyfour:

Burna didn’t spoil it..

You know nothing!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by generationz(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheSociopath:

Shey you understand Yoruba ni?

A little.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by TheSociopath(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
generationz:

A little.

Nice... Never got a reply to my pm
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Burnguveren(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
See your head. Guy you worwor, no wonder wey you dey like to snap half face. Big head like hammer head of horror.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Burnguveren, stop falling in love. I'm not gay. All these gays looking for a man's full picture to use for masturbation will not succeed.

Change and repent. Making sure I notice you has no prize attached to it, so hide as usual.

Anyway, my apologies for punishing you gays by not giving you the full view at once. I know how badly you guys need it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by Burnguveren(f): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
iLegendd:
Burnguveren, stop falling in love. I'm not gay. All these gays looking for a man's full picture to use for masturbation will not succeed.

Change and repent. Making sure I notice you has no prize attached to it, so hide as usual.

Anyway, my apologies for punishing you gays by not giving you the full view at once. I know how badly you guys need it.

That doesn't change your ugliness and your missing half plot bar head.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eyaah so touching. I'm gradually shedding tears already. In fact, I'll commit suicide today with this savage of yours — I can't bear it; it hurts.

My ugliness won't stop you from stalking me.

Imagine a fine man like you stalking an ugly person. There is something the ugly person has you need badly. Sadly, you can't get it. You can stalk for life.

#Smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / I Went To A Babalawo For A 'husband' And This Is What Happened / Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.