Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Am Emotionally Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Depressed (232 Views)

Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Emotionally Depressed by folabid876(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello folk.
I met single parent on fb few month ago, i started observing our attitude, and she work in a bank and she owed 2frozen shops (semi financial buoyant) and all went perfect and i toasted her and she said yes, during lockdown late month prescribed
she invited me to her house(ijebu) but i resident in lagos which i went and i spend 3days, for me, am Lagos state public servants and i owed a pos shop here in lagos.
But for fews weeks now everything has turn upside-down, she very secrecy person and she has tiger heart,(she own men heart) i love her so much and sge really confirm it, to the extend i got weak sometime when she hot me, i do call her almost 7times per day, unfortunately 22/06/20 yesterday i hav a very terrible day bcoz my staff try to transfer money to my accounts a sum of 150+ and it showed successfully but i never got credited at all, I was so disappointed at everything yesterday, during the raining i hav to went to my bank to c the authentication of the transaction, so in the evening I try to called her to explain the situation i went through, imagine i said hello, she said hello and she said YES, I hav to end the call and redial again and she repeated it again, i went straight to my bed and i cant control my emotion i try to called around 9pm same and that never allowed me to shared my experience with her , this is one of the scene i do experience.
Throughly she want to meet my father and i never argue with her, i only told her that once the inter state has b lifted will we surely meet them, this lady i love her so so so much
By now am 100% confused bcoz yesterday i almost got an heartattack bcoz i think she can console me by talking till i sleep off, it really worrisome friend plz bail me out wat should I do?
Re: Am Emotionally Depressed by folabid876(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't just love her alone but wit her daughter so much, seriously this really bring tears
Re: Am Emotionally Depressed by SavageMaster: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your grammar up there and the way you jam-packed everything gave me an instant heart attack.

Kindly rephrase so we can understand what you typed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Depressed by McBrooklyn(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oga you're just making a mountain out of a molehill.. You called her like 3 times and you expect her to understand what you've been through all day just like that.. Why don't you try and explain things to her first and await her response after that before putting
unnecessary pressure on yourself??

You be like person wey dey over-reason woman matter... You better take am easy before you go develop high blood pressure.. Gbogbo iyen ko necesstry angry

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Depressed by folabid876(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
[
While if u said u don't understand, then is not necessary for u to comment oga.
Re: Am Emotionally Depressed by Waylex21(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Truth of life is that all man to himself, God for us all. You are the first person that will put hand in your load before people can join you to lift it up. If you cannot console and reason your matter yourself, while waiting for somebody somewhere, na OYO be your case o.

Women don't regard men that want the baby treatment. Wake up man, and stop whining about like a baby seeking attention.

If you cannot handle your issues as a man, no woman will think you capable of taking care of her and her children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies / Clear Signs Of True Love / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.