Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. (44360 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Chidera Dilibe Emerges COOU Best Graduating Student Of Pharmacy With 4.62 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

See who de produced cars....yet they r armed robbers in Dubai?
See who be Ada, Amaka Uju...yet they are international proustites even to planet Jupiter
See who de produce computer.... Yet wanted by Interpol., FBI and security agencies worldwide.
You lots are a disgrace to common sense

Come on Akarra go wash my car I need to attend an Igbo meeting in the next 1hour.

Slaves of Igbos and slaves of Crossriverians.
It is said that whenever an oracle starts proving stubborn we remind the Oracle the tree we carved it from.

We made you
You are our slaves from Adam
Donatus the bike rider and dwarf Isaac the dwarf painter from ikotekpene. I gave them slaves of mine life and a sense of swagg.. grin
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Masterpiec30 post=91011797]

Ekaette slave and houseshore talented riffraff. Your useless father and harlot of a mother was all over Owerri working on kitchens and gate houses have you forgotten how we used to pay your school fees in public primary school cos your fucking father couldn't afford to take good care of you and at least give you two nutritious square meal a day. Is it not the same forefathers of yours that was sold through Arochukwu by my ancestors into slavery with chains on their necks over a mere piece of mirror. Imagine Donatus and Bassey that rode my bike on hire purchase that was given a sense of livelihood lest he commits suicide in an incomplete building thinking he has arrived from nowhere. [/quoteque.

See the animal that begged to squat in front of my building, now brought his criminal brothers to be selling fake and useless drugs, killed enough and ran away to South Africa after being hunted down.
In South Africa beaten and chased out like a plague and delve into all manner of criminality before being locked for years like a thieves that they are reputable for is now running his forever cursed slave mouth after being freed.
You are from a useless and slave breed and your insatiable greed we will quench it and exterminate for good
Tell me your criminal state you worthless son of a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Ekaette slave and houseshore talented riffraff. Your useless father and harlot of a mother was all over Owerri working on kitchens and gate houses have you forgotten how we used to pay your school fees in public primary school cos your fucking father couldn't afford to take good care of you and at least give you two nutritious square meal a day. Is it not the same forefathers of yours that was sold through Arochukwu by my ancestors into slavery with chains on their necks over a mere piece of mirror. Imagine Donatus and Bassey that rode my bike on hire purchase that was given a sense of livelihood lest he commits suicide in an incomplete building thinking he has arrived from nowhere.

See the animal that begged to squat in front of my building, now brought his criminal brothers to be selling fake and useless drugs, killed enough and ran away to South Africa after being hunted down.
In South Africa beaten and chased out like a plague and delve into all manner of criminality before being locked for years like a thieves that they are reputable for is now running his forever cursed slave mouth after being freed.
You are from a useless and slave breed and your insatiable greed we will quench it and exterminate for good
Tell me your criminal state you worthless son of a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Hotice085 post=91012207][/quote]

Donatus my bike Boy stop peddling fake news out of serial pains. I understand what you are going through right now but the truth must be said. Your people are all over Owerri cooking afang soup for any man that shows interest in them hahaha lowlife urchins. Don't be too emotional, this is why you are, gatemen and dishwashers.
Slaves that used to fear going to their villages because all the old women thee are one witch flying demon or the other. Shebi Wike deported your stinking bitches back to your enclaves the other day, wh ya say?? grin
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

What the fucck is wrong with your brain,. Imo is part of Niger Delta so is Abia, are you high??
We are not claiming any state, that's why in Biafra all states will be autonomous like you have in UAE. I don't know where your useless bad blood comes from.

I have relatives who are married in Akwaibom and vice-versa so it's not like I hate Akwa Ibom but your comments pushed me to make that earlier comment. As for attaching myself to Akwaibom only time will tell grin.

Biafra will save Africa!
You now want to be smart by half?
We know what we mean by Niger Delta but If saying nonesense will help you sleep well at night flex.
Good, have your BIAFRA without Akwa Ibom btw thanks.
I also have Igbo relatives but you don't see me on every thread claiming brotherhood or relationship or Eastern region, but on Akwa ibom threads your lots will be here in numbers typing rubbish.
Biafra without Akwa ibom is fine by us, you can save the universe it'll be good for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

You now want to be smart by half?
We know what we mean by Niger Delta but If saying nonesense will help you sleep well at night flex.
Good, have your BIAFRA without Akwa Ibom btw thanks.
I also have Igbo relatives but you don't see me on every thread claiming brotherhood or relationship or Eastern region, but on Akwa ibom threads your lots will be here in numbers typing rubbish.
Biafra without Akwa ibom is fine by us, you can save the universe it'll be good for all of us.

Shut up and stop blowing hot air as usual. Who cares if you have Igbo relatives? no one.
Your so called stupid Niger delta is all in an effort to deny Igbos of Rivers and Imo their brotherhood, do you know that the boundary between IMO and Rivers is actually same village, Egbema". There is Egbema is Rivers and Egbema in Imo. So what are you talking about. Lowlife Akwaibomite slave and kitchen cook ranting up and down without sense. Fucck off! Once there is a referendum for Biafran nation you can vote to remain in Nigeria no one will force that ass of yours..
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Shut up and stop blowing hot air as usual. Who cares if you have Igbo relatives? no one.
Your so called stupid Niger delta is all in an effort to deny Igbos of Rivers and Imo their brotherhood, do you know that the boundary between IMO and Rivers is actually same village, Egbema". There is Egbema is Rivers and Egbema in Imo. So what are you talking about. Lowlife Akwaibomite slave and kitchen cook ranting up and down without sense. Fucck off! Once there is a referendum for Biafran nation you can vote to remain in Nigeria no one will force you..
Did I ask you if you had Akwa Ibom relative's? No,but you mentioned it anyway and i didn't cut your head so stop being a nursery School girl.
No one is struggling imo or whatever nonesense boundry you have, just keep your dirty hands off Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Did I ask you if you had Akwa Ibom relative's? No,but you mentioned it anyway and i didn't cut your head so stop being a nursery School girl.
No one is struggling imo or whatever nonesense boundry you have, just keep your dirty hands off Akwa Ibom.

I only told you about my relationship with Akwaibom so you'd know I'm not talking from an angle of hate like you but if you still want to go to the mud I'd follow suit.

No one is dragging relationship with you riffraff and kitchen attendant Akwa ibom with you, like I said when Biafra comes you can decide to vote to remain in Nigeria no one will force your broke ass.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Donatus my bike Boy stop peddling fake news out of serial pains. I understand what you are going through right now but the truth must be said. Your people are all over Owerri cooking afang soup for any man that shows interest in them hahaha lowlife urchins. Don't be too emotional, this is why you are, gatemen and dishwashers.
Slaves that used to fear going to their villages because all the old women thee are one witch flying demon or the other. Shebi Wike deported your stinking bitches back to your enclaves the other day, wh ya say?? grin

There are 2 set of Beggars in AkwaIbom, one from d north and the other Commercial/Praise singing from IBO land
* 2 sets of PROSTITUTES which are others and IBO Girls.

The only tribe where there people feared to return home for Christmas becos of Criminals, people governed by criminals from Malaysia, South Africa. Any pastors in their midst is known lover of Drugs lords, International prostitutes.
Treated like scumbags home and abroad the slaves descendants can't be proud enough go tell me his state.
Men we go burn you criminals in SS and AkwaIbom like chickens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

There are 2 set of Beggars in AkwaIbom, one from d north and the other Commercial/Praise singing from IBO land
* 2 sets of PROSTITUTES which are others and IBO Girls.

The only tribe where there people feared to return home for Christmas becos of Criminals, people governed by criminals from Malaysia, South Africa. Any pastors in their midst is known lover of Drugs lords, International prostitutes.
Treated like scumbags home and abroad the slaves descendants can't be proud enough go tell me his state.
Men we go burn you criminals in SS and AkwaIbom like chickens

Lol look at the pains you are going through all alone grin grin. You are now issuing threats but you get mind? Local poor zero level plagues in human form. You slaves that were sold over a piece of mirror ain't worth nothing, you are all household staffs from kitchen to the gate from gate to the market and back to kitchen. What else is an Akwaibomite good for? Pieces of coated garbage..
We own you and you are gonna be always under us till eternity. Slaves sold by Ndi Arochuckwu!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

I only told you about my relationship with Akwaibom so you'd know I'm not talking from an angle of hate like you but if you still want to go to the mud I'd follow suit.

No one is dragging relationship with you riffraff and kitchen attendant Akwa ibom with you, like I said when Biafra comes you can decide to vote to remain in Nigeria no one will force your broke ass.
Igbos and this victim mentality.
You have already established that hausa and Yoruba hate you? Today it's ibibio that hate you grin. Wonderful grin
I doubt most of you know what it means to hate. Anyway we Akwa ibomites are not fans of unnecessary famzing, you don't see us on Igbo threads claiming ancient relationship or history with you guys,yes we're close to a level but that's just what it is, jumping on Akwa ibom threads and saying stupid thing's just to famz is unnecessary and we won't tolerate that.
Keep feeling Everyone hates you iyeh, mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Lol look at the pains you are going through all alone grin grin. You are now issuing threats but you get mind? Local poor zero level plagues in human form. You slaves that were sold over a piece of mirror ain't worth nothing, you are all household staffs from kitchen to the gate from gate to the market and back to kitchen. What else is an Akwaibomite good for? Pieces of coated garbage..
We own you and you are gonna be always under us till eternity. Slaves sold by Ndi Arochuckwu!

Aros sold slaves yet over 90% of slaves that left calabar ports for the more three hundred years were only IBOs
Aros knew their limits, the cult initiated Aros didnt even see river na bizness dem one wan come talk with them
Tell me ur useless state and I will tell you where they sold ur ancestors to
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Aros sold slaves yet over 90% of slaves that left calabar ports for the more three hundred years were only IBOs
Aros knew their limits, the cult initiated Aros didnt even see river na bizness dem one wan come talk with them
Tell me ur useless state and I will tell you where they sold ur ancestors to

What nonsense is this fool yapping about cheesy. How did you get to the conclusion that 90% of slaves shipped through calabar port are Igbos? grin. Aro people sold you house maids and boyboy slaves over a piece of mirror or didn't you hear? grin Arochukwu people were notorious slave traders which everyone knows so stop being delusional and emotional..
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Igbos and this victim mentality.
You have already established that hausa and Yoruba hate you? Today it's ibibio that hate you grin. Wonderful grin
I doubt most of you know what it means to hate. Anyway we Akwa ibomites are not fans of unnecessary famzing, you don't see us on Igbo threads claiming ancient relationship or history with you guys,yes we're close to a level but that's just what it is, jumping on Akwa ibom threads and saying stupid thing's just to famz is unnecessary and we won't tolerate that.
Keep feeling Everyone hates you iyeh, mtchewww

I'm not saying Akwaibomites hates Igbos stop being delusional out of half baked education and semi illiteracy. I said 'you' as a person is speaking from an angle of hate, get that. And lest I forget Igbos don't give a fucck who hates or doesn't hate us, we are Biafrans and we are leaving Nigeria that's all FOOL. Tolerate kill you there, useless slowpoke!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

What nonsense is this fool yapping about cheesy. How did you get to the conclusion that 90% of slaves shipped through calabar port are Igbos? grin. Aro people sold you house maids and boyboy slaves over a piece of mirror or didn't you hear? grin Arochukwu people were notorious slave traders which everyone knows so stop being delusional and emotional..

I told you before you are born FOOL and your lots don't have history.
You claim Jews, you say they speak Ibo in Jamaica and even in Gabon and Cameroon.
Even the Aros will tell you their history but useless animals like you that can't even say his worthless tribe using IBO as a general ground de run your slave mouth with a proud AkwaIbom son that can trace to his father ancestry home.
We no de puff up like nonentity where you come from, you don't have heritage you are a nobody.

Ask Google to tell you slaves from all the ports in Africa?
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

I told you before you are born FOOL and your lots don't have history.
You claim Jews, you say they speak Ibo in Jamaica and even in Gabon and Cameroon.
Even the Aros will tell you their history but useless animals like you that can't even say his worthless tribe using IBO as a general ground de run your slave mouth with a proud AkwaIbom son that can trace to his father ancestry home.
We no de puff up like nonentity where you come from, you don't have heritage you are a nobody

If you don't know your history I will tell you my friend. Your people Akwaibom were slaves to the Igbos and were sold in droves through the ocean from Crossrover down to America and the Caribbeans by the Aros. Don't play yourself. We own you and you are still serving us till tomorrow in form of flower cutters, fufu pounders, and Afang soup cooking.
Gabon president is an Igbo man and he said it himself. In Tanzania there is a place called Biafra till date. Igbos are nobody's mate in Nigeria let alone my own crested slaves from Akwa ibom..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

If you don't know your history I will tell you my friend. Your people Akwaibom were slaves to the Igbos and were sold in droves through the ocean from Crossrover down to America and the Caribbeans by the Aros. Don't play yourself. We own you and you are still serving us till tomorrow in form of flower cutters, fufu pounders, and Afang soup cooking.
Gabon president is an Igbo man and he said it himself. In Tanzania there is a place called Biafra till date. Igbos are nobody's mate in Nigeria let alone my own crested slaves from Akwa ibom..

And does that not tell you guys are Vagabonds, homeless wretched people?
Do you see us claiming false identity?
How am not sure sure you are from Tanzania when you can't tell me your state?
Where is your location right now, Trinadad n Tobago or where?
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

And does that not tell you guys are Vagabonds, homeless wretched people?
Do you see us claiming false identity?
How am not sure sure you are from Tanzania when you can't tell me your state?
Where is your location right now, Trinadad n Tobago or where?

How does spreading our tentacles and glory connotes being vagabonds? grin. Or you think we are your kitchen cabinet riffraff ancestors with medal of slavery chains tied around there necks and shipped all the way to the Caribbeans and Brazil to go farm and cook and probably cure some of their male masters' konji?

Okon! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by oyatz(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
I am not writing them off.

I have just observed that Nigerians who school in the best schools abroad like Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Yale, Oxford or Cambridge Universities are not necessarily more successful than locally trained Nigerians.

The most successful Lawyers, Doctos and Bankers in Nigieria were trained in Nigeria and not Harvard, London School of Economics or Cambridge.

How many companies are established, nurtured and managed by these Nigerian returnees?

How many Ivy league educated Lawyers in Nigeria are as successful as Wole Olanipekun, Alex Izoyin,Femi Falana or Mike Ozekhome?

The Icons of modern banking in Nigieria like Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia and Fola Adeola are locally trained.

What proportion of our development as a nation can be ascribed to these well educated and refined Nigerians who schooled in Harvard, Oxford, Yale or Cambridge like their counterparts in USA or UK?

grandstar:

Don't easily write them off! If Onyeana could write a book at 18, it shows the benefit of attending such a school.

Also, a school is not an island. Graduates of such colleges may do better if they lived in the UK where they can network for instance. Also, the uni they attend and their personal drive count

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

I'm not saying Akwaibomites hates Igbos stop being delusional out of half baked education and semi illiteracy. I said 'you' as a person is speaking from an angle of hate, get that. And lest I forget Igbos don't give a fucck who hates or doesn't hate us, we are Biafrans and we are leaving Nigeria that's all FOOL. Tolerate kill you there, useless slowpoke!
cheesy grin so emotional
Are you tired of insulting? Please go on, entertain me grin
You're a funny lad, after all being said and done, you and your goons should stay on your lane and we'll stay on ours. Thank you
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

cheesy grin so emotional
Are you tired of insulting? Please go on, entertain me grin
You're a funny lad, after all being said and done, you and your goons should stay on your lane and we'll stay on ours. Thank you

Blame game.
Look at the weakling. I thought you are the one throwing jabs, are you tired and blaming me now?? grin. Lunatic! Akwa Ibom is Igbo, you can't decide for the people of Akwaibom state. Get it in your head monkey. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

How does spreading our tentacles and glory connotes being vagabonds? grin. Or you think we are your kitchen cabinet riffraff ancestors with medal of slavery chains tied around there necks and shipped all the way to the Caribbeans and Brazil to go farm and cook and probably cure some of their male masters' konji?

Okon! cheesy

They speak Ibos in Jamaica, the Carribeans and Americans and your father will tell your many of your ancestors committed suicide on many plantationss.
Wesley Snipes even claim to be IBO's, I want to know which state you are from so I will know if it was the riverine tribes that dealt with you or the spcefic Ibibio tribe that handled your ancestors 4kups that you are trying to hide from me.

I will know very soon, even the ships that sold your ancestors everything they for record.
Jaja could only see palmoil courtesy me I go see where dem send you lots go, just tell me your state
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

They speak Ibos in Jamaica, the Carribeans and Americans and your father will tell your many of your ancestors committed suicide on many plantationss.
Wesley Snipes even claim to be IBO's, I want to know which state you are from so I will know if it was the riverine tribes that dealt with you or the spcefic Ibibio tribe that handled your ancestors 4kups that you are trying to hide from me.

I will know very soon, even the ships that sold your ancestors everything they for record.
Jaja could only see palmoil courtesy me I go see where dem send you lots go, just tell me your state

Heheheh the Ibibios that even a 19 year old Igboman is boss over. Give it up already you permutation doesn't make sense, it's only to salvage your already shameful history of doggy servitude which y'all are still suffering from and I get that grin. Your Slave mothers were transported all the way to the Caribbeans to go suck Oyibo cocks. grin what a pity.
Okon the house boy! cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Heheheh the Ibibios that even a 19 year old Igboman is boss over. Give it up already you permutation doesn't make sense, it's only to salvage your already shameful history of doggy servitude which y'all are still suffering from and I get that grin. Your Slave mothers were transported all the way to the Caribbeans to go suck Oyibo cocks. grin what a pity.
Okon the house boy! cheesy cheesy tongue

Just like d way Ada de suck cock for Libya bush, while Nkechi de dogs for Dubai Okeke de tell " had I known story " from Indonesia prison and you worthless rats de try to cover what is all over Google your miserable slave history.
Slave ancient times and slave tiil tomorrow, common Niger republic you will see Ada doing Ashawo work....men it is in the blood
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Blame game.
Look at the weakling. I thought you are the one throwing jabs, are you tired and blaming me now?? grin. Lunatic! Akwa Ibom is Igbo, you can't decide for the people of Akwaibom state. Get it in your head monkey. cheesy
Fighting on nairaland is your idea of power? grin grin grin funny you.
Akwa ibom is Igbo?there are certain things I'd argue about but this one nah, I'll be reducing my IQ by engaging u grin
If that'll make u sleep well at night knock yourself out grin
Nairaland version of Floyd Mayweather grin
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Fighting on nairaland is your idea of power? grin grin grin funny you.
Akwa ibom is Igbo?there are certain things I'd argue about but this one nah, I'll be reducing my IQ by engaging u grin
If that'll make u sleep well at night knock yourself out grin
Nairaland version of Floyd Mayweather grin
I know him very well this should be about his 4th identity.....
I don't have anything doing today I get plenty time
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:
I know him very well this should be about his 4th identity.....
I don't have anything doing today I get plenty time
grin
Me I Sha know Igbo is a subgroup of igala grin
So masterpiec30 is an igala man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Crestedfreak: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:
grin
Me I Sha know Igbo is a subgroup of igala grin
So masterpiec30 is an igala man grin

Hahaha you are not serious, you think you can block my account and be talking rubbish behind my back. I am back to give you more hell. Let's run it. Once my slave Always my slave. Akwa ibomites remains my slave.. grin
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Crestedfreak:

Hahaha you are not serious, you think you can block my account and be talking rubbish behind my back. I am back to give you more hell. Let's run it. Once my slave Always my slave. Akwa ibomites remains my slave.. grin
Igala man sup grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / Hilarious School Name Spotted In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.