Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. (43504 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Chidera Dilibe Emerges COOU Best Graduating Student Of Pharmacy With 4.62 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
Akwa Ibom is in the south south region. Blackking98 , Ilaumoh ,Hotice085 , ifiokjohn come and see
They don't get tired of attaching themselves o, parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Monkey you think you are smart. Philip Effiong fought alongside Biafrans for the liberation of the people of the old Eastern region. Now you think you have oil you have now arrived. Mugu. I am not telling you monkey to join Biafra I am telling you who you are and you are living in denial because of oil that will be useless soon. Stupid simpleton!
Attachee by force.
You don't see us Akwa ibomites jumping on Igbo threads to claim relationship or Eastern region but let them open an Akwa ibom thread, your likes will be the first to jump and claim relationship. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
for you to say that ibibios are igbos, it shows that you don't know the ibibios. If you want to argue with me about ethnic groups in Akwa Ibom, Rivers state, et al in Niger delta open a thread let's discuss. In your Igbos delusion everyone should be igbo to satisfy your aim, governor Udom emmanuel is igbo, Obong victor Attah is igbo,ufot Ekaette is igbo, umana umana is igbo, etc. Stop this nonsense attachment, Awo uneghe edoho eti owo so face your abia state that is filled with dirts and deathtrap roads and leave Akwa Abasi Ibom.

I don't think he is even Aros, all true Aros, Abribas know their heritage.
He is a scumbag gladly receiving tutelage from a rogue wanted by MASSOB and FG
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by sageb: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

I don't think he is even Aros, all true Aros, Abribas know their heritage.
He is a scumbag gladly receiving tutelage from a rogue wanted by MASSOB and FG
Ado Akpaniko, anyway yak aba
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2020
thatigboman:
ibibios are igbos. Are ibibios in Arochukwu not igbos?
Arochukwu is in Abia
Ibibios are found in Akwa Ibom and Cross river. Get that into your thick skull, we're not igbos

1 Like

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Some maggots making tribalistic comments on a post complaining of racism.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2020
koning:
First black/African man at Oxford = Emeka Ojukwu

First balck man in Eton College = Dilibe Onyeama.

Conclusion = IGBO AMAKA. Putting Nigeria and africa on the map since 1845.

Mod, do the needed. The world need to know.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:
Abeg no vex but I wan ask this question wey dey bother me since, na only Igbos Waka come?

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2020
saggis:

Could be. But Ikemba was the richest, drove a Rolls royce at Oxford. Anyway, na the same Eastern region. Udo Udoma is very much Igboid.

All in all, Igbo Amaka still.

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
Akwa Ibom is in the south south region. Blackking98 , Ilaumoh ,Hotice085 , ifiokjohn come and see

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Gabkosh: 3:18am On Jun 24, 2020
koning:
First black/African man at Oxford = Emeka Ojukwu

First balck man in Eton College = Dilibe Onyeama.

Conclusion = IGBO AMAKA. Putting Nigeria and africa on the map since 1845.

Mod, do the needed. The world need to know.
They did not say first black man to attend, they said complete. That how tribalism no dey allow una read.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by OfoIgbo: 3:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

SHARAP who told you an AkwaIbom man is from the Eastern region or anything close

Another scratched-face OSU spotted. Akwa Ibom people were first easterners before any other nomenclature you might think of.

Why is it so painful for you coneheads whenever we Igbos rejoice and celebrate the exploits of our SS brothers?

2023 is turning you coneheads into mutated zombies, so caustic towards the continued brotherhood , political alliance and friendship between the SS and the SE.

Tinubu is on his own in 2023. The SE and SS will pay him back in good measure, for betraying a southern president in 2015
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Gabkosh: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Throwback:

Not so fast clansman.

The 2 statements of yours in bold above are lies. Don't embellish and confuse the facts of 1st black to graduate/complete at Eton as carefully reported in the news with your own revision of 1st black in/at Eton.

Also, Ojukwu came very late to the African party at Oxford. His attendance there is not historic in any way when many other Africans/Nigerians had clinched the glory when even Ojukwu's father was yet to be born.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53062502

https://www.nytimes.com/1964/04/30/archives/first-negro-to-attend-eton-arrives-from-west-nigeria.html

https://www.alamy.com/apr-04-1964-the-first-african-arrives-at-eton-13-year-old-tokunbo-image69409858.html

The first Black student at Eton college was Tokunbo Akintola in April 1964, son of SLA Akintola the then Premier of Western Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQPm0iDhTUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNOhS1UNPE
(28 Apr 1964) 13-year-old Tokunbo Akintola will be the first Black African boy to attend Eton College. Tokunbo is the son of the Prime Minister of Western Nigeria.

The First Black student at Oxford University was a Creole from Sierra Leone, Christian Cole in 1873.

The first Nigerian to attend Oxford was the first Black woman to attend the School and graduate in 1935, Kofoworola Ademola (nee Moore), the daughter of Eric Olawolu Moore and later wife of Sir Adetokunbo Ademola, the first Nigerian Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

https://womenafrica.com/profiling-the-first-african-woman-to-earn-a-degree-from-oxford-university-in-the-1930s/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

https://www.oxfordstudent.com/2019/03/27/from-lady-ademola-to-carla-peterman-a-history-of-bame-women-at-oxford/

So how does an Ojukwu that graduated from Oxford in 1955, become the first Black/African at Oxford?

When Kofoworola Ademola graduated from Oxford in 1935, the barely 2yr old Ojukwu was still learning how to walk.

This must be IPOB Bureau of Statistics as usual.

Busted. Thanks for the fact. Was just laughing at their ignorance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Gabkosh: 3:29am On Jun 24, 2020
koning:

The headmaster of Eton College has told the BBC he is "appalled" by the racism experienced by the first black person to complete his studies at the prestigious British public school.

Go and argue with the Headmaster of Eton College. He is the person in the best position to tell us who was "The first".
Because the headmaster tells you something, means it is the fact. Slave mentality.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Le2money(m): 3:33am On Jun 24, 2020
You people shouting Igbo Amaka, I pity una...wen Amaka go disappoint u #in 2face voice# una eye go clear den grin grin cheesy

saggis:

Could be. But Ikemba was the richest, drove a Rolls royce at Oxford. Anyway, na the same Eastern region. Udo Udoma is very much Igboid.

All in all, Igbo Amaka still.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Another scratched-face OSU spotted. Akwa Ibom people were first easterners before any other nomenclature you might think of.

Why is it so painful for you coneheads whenever we Igbos rejoice and celebrate the exploits of our SS brothers?

2023 is turning you coneheads into mutated zombies, so caustic towards the continued brotherhood , political alliance and friendship between the SS and the SE.

Tinubu is on his own in 2023. The SE and SS will pay him back in good measure, for betraying a southern president in 2015

This is one is an Almajiri
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by OfoIgbo: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

This is one is an Almajiri

SW almajiri. I can feel your pain grin

Your tin-god Tinubu will never be Nigeria's president in 2023.

SE and SS will sodomise him with vengeance so strong, come 2023
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by wiseoneking: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
South South zone and not south south region.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by thatigboman: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

You be real FOOL inside out
your papa is a real FOOL inside out
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by proeast(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:

[s]
Some maggots making tribalistic comments on a post complaining of racism[/s].

Insecure people will always feel threatened at the progress of others.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by oshiiteoku: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

That's not the Eke man..I think this one is Anambrarian
you are wrong,dilibe Onyeama is not from Anambra but from Eke,he is the elder brother to the current minister for Foreign affairs Geoffrey onyeama
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Kaylet: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
mystery22:
we want disintegration,we can never be united..the hatred for some tribe is deep

You're right, we want disintegration but many people are not aware of it's importance.

I'm aware of the hatred, it's appalling to see half baked graduate with this preposterous character.

99% of such people inherited it or got it through impartation from beer parlor.

We have absolutely nothing to lose but alot to gain by disintegrating
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by 989900: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

Anytime you guys hear Igbo, you become insecure. However, you can jump into the river and end your misery because we Igbos don't give a fvrk.

Ironically, I don't love an Igbo individual more or less than any other random Nigerian (basically almost all Nigerians are semi-literate, dumb, religious and tribal bigots, regardless if they are Efik, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Nupe, Kanuri -- just like yourself for example, and those who liked your comments, and those who took the bigotry bait/trend you set for what was supposed to be an anti-bigotry thread).

A man should be Judged on his personality, character, achievement, etc.; not some lottery thing like who your parents are or where you come from -- something no man has any control over.

SDMH.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2020
When Remi Adekoya said the lives of black people across the world will matter when black peoples' lives in its dominant environment - Sub-Saharan Africa - matter, people thought he was lying. grin Take a look at this thread? When I repeatedly say that the average Nigerian is tribalistic, people think I'm lying. Or when I state that the average human is discriminatory, some think such doesn't exist because everyone likes the next person. The average white racist will be so glad when s/he goes through this thread grin

Kudos to the fellows who disputed those false narratives using verifiable information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Convention107: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Eastern men doing us proud. Kudos to Udo Udoma.
if it is not a motivation for you to do better then i shake my head for you
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
rapid101:
how did ibibo or idomites related to Igbo re u high cow urine cus I no understand u

And where did this bush meat crawl out from. Better get the fucck off here. Kid!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Under which crab hole did this useless thing crawled out from
And from which palm tree did you jump down from?
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by proeast(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2020
989900:

[s]
Ironically, I don't love an Igbo individual more or less than any other random Nigerian (basically almost all Nigerians are semi-literate, dumb, religious and tribal bigots, regardless if they are Efik, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Nupe, Kanuri -- just like yourself for example, and those who liked your comments, and those who took the bigotry bait/trend you set for what was supposed to be an anti-bigotry thread).

A man should be Judged on his personality, character, achievement, etc.; not some lottery thing like who your parents are or where you come from -- something no man has any control over.

SDMH.[/s]

You should be preaching your sermon to your brothers, yourself and the sadistic Nigerian government because you need it more.

Igbos are generally open minded but you Nigerians just decided to hate them for no good reason.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Midastorch(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
maybe you don't know me. Check my first post, someone said ojukwu is the first Nigerian to attend oxford University so i had to show him that someone have been there before Ojukwu. When the guy show me that a woman have attended oxford before Udo udoma. Did i argue? I am objective about the issue because I am from the Niger Delta and I am not interested in your tribal superiority fight between yoruba and igbo. Cheers

You are more intelligent brov.... I like your objectivity...
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by 989900: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

You should be preaching your sermon to your brothers, yourself and the sadistic Nigerian government because you need it more.

Igbos are generally open minded but you Nigerians just decided to hate them for no good reason.

I would have preached to them, but they didn't set this thread on the wrong foot, you did.

I see why folks think your brain is of 2 parts: right side and left side, there is nothing left on the right side, and nothing right on the left side . . . but you wonder why folks think you're stoopid.

2 Likes

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
thatigboman:
your papa is a real FOOL inside out

Add your useless ancestors to that
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
wiseoneking:
South South zone and not south south region.

Mind ur 4kin bizness we know what we are

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember Writing This On Your Notebooks? / Kogi State University Watching Basketball Match- See Photo / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.