Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. (43564 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB / Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Chidera Dilibe Emerges COOU Best Graduating Student Of Pharmacy With 4.62 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by thatigboman: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Add your useless ancestors to that
and u add your family tree to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Attachee by force.
You don't see us Akwa ibomites jumping on Igbo threads to claim relationship or Eastern region but let them open an Akwa ibom thread, your likes will be the first to jump and claim relationship. Pathetic
Shut up and stop blowing hot air here. Imagine Akwaibom slaves talking trash. You all are still our drivers, househelps, cooks, gatemen etc from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2020
sageb:
for you to say that ibibios are igbos, it shows that you don't know the ibibios. If you want to argue with me about ethnic groups in Akwa Ibom, Rivers state, et al in Niger delta open a thread let's discuss. In your Igbos delusion everyone should be igbo to satisfy your aim, governor Udom emmanuel is igbo, Obong victor Attah is igbo,ufot Ekaette is igbo, umana umana is igbo, etc. Stop this nonsense attachment, Awo uneghe edoho eti owo so face your abia state that is filled with dirts and deathtrap roads and leave Akwa Abasi Ibom.

Usless Afonja you will do your household a great service by facing Ogbomosho dustbin and scar face territory and leave whatever is in the old Eastern region alone make you no die of high BP. grin

1 Like

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Dem born any Aros man to see any ocean, even the ones that played Ekpe never venture into the slave depot in Itu
Who Aros de sell as Slaves?

Shut up and stop blowing hot air here. Imagine Akwaibom slaves talking trash. You all are still our drivers, househelps, cooks, gatemen etc right from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Shut up and stop blowing hot air here. Imagine Akwaibom slaves talking trash. You all are still our drivers, househelps, cooks, gatemen etc right from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.

Blowing hot!
See confirmed slaves running his gutter mouth, have you resume your begging at the market I bet you don get some new choristers to join you
From Nigeria down to the carribean and Americas all d slaves na una DNA.
Jaja was most lucky
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Blackking98(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Shut up and stop blowing hot air here. Imagine Akwaibom slaves talking trash. You all are still our drivers, househelps, cooks, gatemen etc from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.
You can type what you want but it doesn't change the fact that you can't do without attaching yourself to the Niger Delta, most suprisingly in states where you guys don't even have a ward councilor you'll be claiming brotherhood unnecessarily.
You guys are really pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by proeast(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2020
989900:

I would have preached to them, but they didn't set this thread on the wrong foot, you did.

I see why folks think your brain is of 2 parts: right side and left side, there is nothing left on the right side, and nothing right on the left side . . . but you wonder why folks think you're stoopid.

Stop flattering yourself, dude. You're a bigot and that's why you read a negative meaning from what I wrote. Someone who is open-minded wouldn't have warped state of mind. Talking about being 'stoopid' you're a personification of that term.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by rapid101(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

And where did this bush meat crawl out from. Better get the fucck off here. Kid!
go to school u won't went
ode oshi
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Blackking98:

You can type what you want but it doesn't change the fact that you can't do without attaching yourself to the Niger Delta, most suprisingly in states where you guys don't even have a ward councilor you'll be claiming brotherhood unnecessarily.
You guys are really pathetic.

What the fucck is wrong with your brain,. Imo is part of Niger Delta so is Abia, are you high??
We are not claiming any state, that's why in Biafra all states will be autonomous like you have in UAE. I don't know where your useless bad blood comes from.

I have relatives who are married in Akwaibom and vice-versa so it's not like I hate Akwa Ibom but your comments pushed me to make that earlier comment. As for attaching myself to Akwaibom only time will tell grin.

Biafra will save Africa!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2020
rapid101:

go to school u won't went
ode oshi

Nne gi bu Akwuna, nna gi bu aziza eji asu ewedu na ite.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Blowing hot!
See confirmed slaves running his gutter mouth, have you resume your begging at the market I bet you don get some new choristers to join you
From Nigeria down to the carribean and Americas all d slaves na una DNA.
Jaja was most lucky
My friend quit ranting, I am not here to throw childish jabs. I am telling you who you are and you are slaves..
You all are still our drivers(Akarra), househelps(ekaette), cooks(Glory), gatemen(okon) etc from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.
That's all!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:
Abeg no vex but I wan ask this question wey dey bother me since, na only Igbos Waka come?

My brother, let me tell you, if those media houses will live above tribalism and start reporting all the exploit the Igbos are making both within this country and in diaspora, hmmmmm....you will know that the Igbos are really a blessed people.

1 Like

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

My friend quit ranting, I am not here to throw childish jabs. I am telling you who you are and you are slaves..
You all are still our drivers(Akarra), househelps(ekaette), cooks(Glory), gatemen(okon) etc from time immemorial so sit your ass down and be humble.
That's all!

See this pric-k you if you know anything time immemorial you will weep for ur miserable life.
When history was being made ur ancestors were being sold like chickens now those people that their fathers protected their legacies and territories are now telling u to you face how useless you are you de talk time immemorial.
Maybe na time immemorial de let Musa be gateman too n de sell suya.
Look here if Obi no de thief for South Africa na 419 him de for Malaysia...my people de work as a choice and not lost souls like you from time immemorial.

It is all when you rats learn to stay away from anything AkwaIbom
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by 989900: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

[s]Stop flattering yourself, dude. You're a bigot and that's why you read a negative meaning from what I wrote. Someone who is open-minded wouldn't have warped state of mind. Talking about being 'stoopid' you're a personification of that term[/s].
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Throwback: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Because the headmaster tells you something, means it is the fact. Slave mentality.

The headmaster was even right that Dilibe was the 1st black to finish/complete his studies at Eton.

The lie that OP told was to revise the assertion by claiming Dilibe Onyeama was the 1st Black at Eton, which is not true seeing that he was 2nd behind Tokunbo Akintola who passed the same entrance exam that Dilibe had to repeat, but Tokunbo did not finish his studies at Eton which he departed after his father's assassination.

His total ignorance with the Ojukwu Oxford claim has been exposed much to his shame and disappointment.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

What the fucck is wrong with your brain,. Imo is part of Niger Delta so is Abia, are you high??
We are not claiming any state, that's why in Biafra all states will be autonomous like you have in UAE. I don't know where your useless bad blood comes from.

I have relatives who are married in Akwaibom and vice-versa so it's not like I hate Akwa Ibom but your comments pushed me to make that earlier comment. As for attaching myself to Akwaibom only time will tell grin.

Biafra will save Africa!

Ordinary a street in Aba you can't save you want to save Africa
Look here Mr Okoro keep this useless joke to ya 4kin self

2 Likes

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Psoul(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Very soon, the Whites will be very scared to treat the Black anyhow or openly show their hatred for the Blacks
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by 989900: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Gerrard59:
When Remi Adekoya said the lives of black people across the world will matter when black peoples' lives in its dominant environment - Sub-Saharan Africa - matter, people thought he was lying. grin Take a look at this thread? When I repeatedly say that the average Nigerian is tribalistic, people think I'm lying. Or when I state that the average human is discriminatory, some think such doesn't exist because everyone likes the next person. The average white racist will be so glad when s/he goes through this thread grin

Kudos to the fellows who disputed those false narratives using verifiable information.

It's truly a shame, my brother, and the low life that took this thread to the trenches is still barking around the thread like a rabid dog.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by rapid101(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Nne gi bu Akwuna, nna gi bu aziza eji asu ewedu na ite.
tribal bigot
wht ever it means u re talking to ur sef. pple like u re d reason why d Igbo race is been talked down. goat
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Ordinary a street in Aba you can't save you want to save Africa
Look here Mr Okoro keep this useless joke to ya 4kin self

You will see Abia take a new dimension in Biafra nation. Mr Slave I am telling you the gospel truth in all honesty.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2020
rapid101:
tribal bigot
wht ever it means u re talking to ur sef. pple like u re d reason why d Igbo race is been talked down. goat
Who your talk up help cheesy. Igbo race is a rare one and only people with proven result show it with pride. Fucck off idiota!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

You will see Abia take a new dimension in Biafra nation. Mr Slave I am telling you the gospel truth in all honesty.

You were born a slave and that you will remain in thst 2plots of land you call south east
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

You were born a slave and that you will remain in thst 2plots of land you call south east

Lol imagine Ekaette my cook and Okon my driver talking about slaves, you space for Igbos you also slaved for CrossRiver, you think i don't know. Once a slave always one.
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by rapid101(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Who your talk up help cheesy. Igbo race is a rare one and only people with proven result show it with pride. Fucck off idiota!
I agree Igbo race is a rare one and a distinguish one for dat matter but d most painful part is dat a goat like u wud come from a tribe dat is so blessed wit distinguish individuals. u re a curse to d Igbo tribe and u ll be uprooted so d beautiful Igbo tribe will move on as it suppose to be. ode oshi!! grin
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Lol imagine Ekaette my cook and Okon my driver talking about slaves, you space for Igbos you also slaved for CrossRiver, you think i don't know. Once a slave always one.

See this international jailbird with no history de run his mouth, shey na KANU de make you feel cool.
You useless from here to everywhere
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

See this pric-k you if you know anything time immemorial you will weep for ur miserable life.
When history was being made ur ancestors were being sold like chickens now those people that their fathers protected their legacies and territories are now telling u to you face how useless you are you de talk time immemorial.
Maybe na time immemorial de let Musa be gateman too n de sell suya.
Look here if Obi no de thief for South Africa na 419 him de for Malaysia...my people de work as a choice and not lost souls like you from time immemorial.

It is all when you rats learn to stay away from anything AkwaIbom

Shut up fool Ekaette remains my kitchen attendant. There is nothing you'd tell me to change that. You all were slaves sold through Arochukwu in chains over your necks, imagine an illiterate telling me what he doesn't know anything about. I still have your people running errands for me in droves. You people only discovered oil that is at least breaking you free from the shackles of slavery and (akwaibom)witchcraft that has held you bound for decades . Lowlife Akwaibom that was even used as tissue paper by the Calabar people those days and you people were only found at the gate houses or the relatively rat holes in rich men's house in Imo state. Sit down be humble!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

See this international jailbird with no history de run his mouth, shey na KANU de make you feel cool.
You useless from here to everywhere

Imagine Akwaibom. Wonders shall never end. Useless people do not produce cars(individually), useless people do not produce electric cable(indivudually), useless people do not produce computers(individually).

But the name Olin, Ekaette, Glory, Unfot, Iniobong.. are all synonymous to house shores.. grin
I lie?
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Gabkosh: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Throwback:

The headmaster was even right that Dilibe was the 1st black to finish/complete his studies at Eton.

The lie that OP told was to revise the assertion by claiming Dilibe Onyeama was the 1st Black at Eton, which is not true seeing that he was 2nd behind Tokunbo Akintola who passed the same entrance exam that Dilibe had to repeat, but Tokunbo did not finish his studies at Eton which he departed after his father's assassination.

His total ignorance with the Ojukwu Oxford claim has been exposed much to his shame and disappointment.
I understand jare. Thanks for bursting his lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
rapid101:
I agree Igbo race is a rare one and a distinguish one for dat matter but d most painful part is dat a goat like u wud come from a tribe dat is so blessed wit distinguish individuals. u re a curse to d Igbo tribe and u ll be uprooted so d beautiful Igbo tribe will move on as it suppose to be. ode oshi!! grin
Otu nne gi there!.

So you know Igbo race is a blessed one since and you were ganging up and throwing insults up and down on Igbos.
Well go fucck yourself biatch!
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Shut up fool Ekaette remains my kitchen attendant. There is nothing you'd tell me to change that. You all were slaves sold through Arochukwu in chains over your necks, imagine an illiterate telling me what he doesn't know anything about. I still have your people running errands for me in droves. You people only discovered oil that is at least breaking you free from the shackles of slavery and (akwaibom)witchcraft that has held you bound for decades . Lowlife Akwaibom that was even used as tissue paper by the Calabar people those days and you people were only found at the gate houses or the relatively rat holes in rich men's house in Imo state. Sit down be humble!

I think the frustration your miserable ancestors suffered like animals being shipped like guinea pigs is now setting in, don't worry I am here to fan your misery you this left over of useless generation
Tell me the basta-rds state you are from so I GI know whether na Ijaws or my ancestors sell your useless ancestors that couldn't possess any appreciable land instead they were enjoying being sold like worthless chickens and now a son of a bitch like you and KANU wan de run una mouth
Na slave your father be and that useless land they were lucky to have had go remain in that God forsaken condition
Tell me your useless state let me know how to cut your to the slave you are
Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Hotice085: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Masterpiec30:

Imagine Akwaibom. Wonders shall never end. Useless people do not produce cars(individually), useless people do not produce electric cable(indivudually), useless people do not produce computers(individually).

But the name Olin, Ekaette, Glory, Unfot, Iniobong.. are all synonymous to house shores.. grin
I lie?

See who de produced cars....yet they r armed robbers in Dubai?
See who be Ada, Amaka Uju...yet they are international proustites even to planet Jupiter
See who de produce computer.... Yet wanted by Interpol., FBI and security agencies worldwide.
You lots are a disgrace to common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. by Masterpiec30: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Hotice085:

I think the frustration your miserable ancestors suffered like animals being shipped like guinea pigs is now setting in, don't worry I am here to fan your misery you this left over of useless generation
Tell me the basta-rds state you are from so I GI know whether na Ijaws or my ancestors sell your useless ancestors that couldn't possess any appreciable land instead they were enjoying being sold like worthless chickens and now a son of a bitch like you and KANU wan de run una mouth
Na slave your father be and that useless land they were lucky to have had go remain in that God forsaken condition
Tell me your useless state let me know how to cut your to the slave you are

Ekaette slave and houseshore talented riffraff. Your useless father and harlot of a mother was all over Owerri working on kitchens and gate houses have you forgotten how we used to pay your school fees in public primary school cos your fucking father couldn't afford to take good care of you and at least give you two nutritious square meal a day. Is it not the same forefathers of yours that was sold through Arochukwu by my ancestors into slavery with chains on their necks over a mere piece of mirror. Imagine Donatus and Bassey that rode my bike on hire purchase that was given a sense of livelihood lest he commits suicide in an incomplete building thinking he has arrived from nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.