Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know (4089 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Some Psychological Facts About Love? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by davibid: 6:53pm On May 21, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

Good evening bro. I just saw this your post

“ Mine was when I ventured into forex. Oh my goodness! At a point I began talking to myself while walking, you just can't imagine how much I lost to forex when I started. But with consistency and perseverance I gained all I lost back even in double fold and can proudly say I am happy I took the risk. No matter the challenges you face in any business venture always look at the long term target and you'll have reason to be strong“

Well, I’m into forex but just like your post the journey hasn’t been easy at all, I’ve lost so much and yet to maximize profits... pls I need mentorship probably a visible trading plan to enable me start maximize profits. I really appreciate if you can help. I await your reply. Thanks,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? / VIDEO: SHS Student And Teacher Caught Ch£w!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.