Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! (1061 Views)

This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by Sirfemisky: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't really blame ozo.
His parents failed to allow him to mingle with his peer when he was a child.
I know ozo went through a lot of emotional trauma.
I really feel pity for him!!!

1 Like

Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by stanliwise(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I don't really blame ozo.
His parents failed to allow him to mingle with his peer when he was a child.
I know ozo went through a lot of emotional trauma.
I really feel pity for him!!!
Shut the Bleep up bro
Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by Sirfemisky: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:
Shut the Bleep up bro
Your location please

1 Like

Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by stanliwise(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
How did you call his parent out? Is he not young and successful and educated? What else will the parent do?

Ozo has social problems and don’t known how to act to win respect of a lady he is attracted to.
He didn’t learn social skill and parent cannot teach you per se.
some are naturally gifted, some need to learn the hard way.

Ozo is learning the hard way, things will get clearly to him and when he watch the show again he will feel ashame later o

So leave the parent out of it
Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by Uzomacharles: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sirfemisky:
.. Your location please
Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by Mystiquefia: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
The word Ozo has now been adopted by the Oxford dictionary as a synonym to the word SIMP.

So, one can now make euphemistic sentences with the word Ozo instead of using SIMP.
e.g you can say, the Ozo who knelt down and proposed to the ugly lady is from bauchi state.
Or
Ozors bucks, alphas fvck.

Re: Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! by Pimpstar: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Sirfemisky:
.. Your location please

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider / I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.