Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112344 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Benbelor(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
I wonder how the biological father(Other guy) will feel now, he should go and collect his trophy for the ills he has caused.

The guy bleeped up still, could have walked away, had a few alcohol, and know how to deal with the situation the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
God, what is this, very pathetic embarassed embarassed. If only the girl knew she wud die that day, mehhnnn..
Truly, nothing kills like ignorance, is she knew she wud die that day, Meehhnnn, believe me, she won't go out.. but she was ignorant of that fact embarassed embarassed
RIP to them both.
na which one be Meehhnnn Meehhnnn wey you just dey shout like person wey just come back from America. International passport you no get not to talk of entering aeroplane. Mtcheeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Essence20(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Guess you are happy now, stupid man
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Should have logged onto medicbird I guess. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mightyleks(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

You must be a Cheetah angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by arsenal33: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
Why can't dissatisfied men walk away?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's not good that the police are ruling out the possibility of assassination
Assasin go get time pull out braids with plier ba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

If sm1 cheats why can’t u just leave them rather than become a psychopath. The fact they dated for 7years doesn’t mean it shud end this way cos of cheating. Not everybody is mentally and emotionally stable or mature for a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Altimatic27: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

Woman we can see them here again I am sure you can do that you already have the lies to back up and it's not you
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

It is difficult to catch 2 adults fucking

Men work with signs

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Goddys(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
This is a premeditated murder and suicide. The man must have confirmed that the fiancee was cheating or possibly that the children were not his biological sons.

He then bought two snipers and tried to force the lady to take it down to which she refused. Out of anger, he stabbed the fiancee and gulped down the bottles of sniper at the heat of the moment.

What else do they want autopsy to show?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lucasall: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Sick
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by hammer3: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mayb the two kids ain't his sef for his to go psycho like this.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR HIS ACTIONS.

IF THE KIDS ARE NOT YOURS, IT MEANS U ARE FREE.

YES, U HAVE WASTED MONEY ON THEM AND TIME.

U CAN EITHER LEAVE IT TO GOD OR DEMAND REFUND.

ALL THIS IS JUST PURE ACT OF WICKEDNESS.

HUMAN BEINGS ARE TOO WICKED, IT STARTS SMALL AND UNNOTICED, UNTIL E REACH LIKE THIS.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Sisijetue:
What a gory sight
Mental health issues cannot be overemphasized

Mental issue? Where u there when it was happening. U are judging out of ignorance my dear. Have u asked urself y ppl take there life? Do u know the pain and agony behind it? Cos ur life is bed of roses don't mind it's the same with everyone else. Mind ur language

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

This switching or switched at birth excuse has got to stop!!! Please!!!... You are making mockery of the science of DNA analysis!!!

DNA analysis doesn't merely take the DNA of the father into cognizance.... It also matches the child in dispute with that of the mother. If the baby was switched at birth, why would the mother/woman still share same genetic information??!

You guys think Science is as dumb as our leaders... Lol!!! grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
tunize:

Oga both men and women cheat hit ur chest sey na only ur babe u dey screw. no matter the level of cheat, it doesn't need to get to the extent of taking a life instead work away there's no justification for killing anybody.

Pls I am not justifying taking a life you cant create, I am not
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Mineisgrace(f): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Everything is just wrong with this world
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

see as you just dey embarass yourself for public forum with this your yeye comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tubolancer(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Other men, other women the cause of every broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by francis5051: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Am having a different thinking hear...am suspecting someone else must have killed this two couples and arranged the whole bodies to look as if the man killed his wife and commited suicide...is very possible

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Altimatic27: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
tydi:

Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old? If the child was switched at birth as you ignorantly claimed, the child wouldn't have any blood match for either of the couple and we heard the man secretly did DNA which it came out the second child wasn't his, automatically making the wife a H0e, though she doesn't deserve to die.

This mii4u its shows just type of woman you are I putty the person thats with u u are such a big fool taking sides when it's clear she did something wrong
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by blackboy(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
You seem to know the woman?
Pls tell us more.
CHoccolaTE:
Please those people blaming the woman for everything should use their heads

It was never confirmed that that was the reason it happened, dont speak Ill of the dead. The husband might have been on drugs or even mentally unstable.

Secondly even if she cheated, cheating does not justify a wicked act like this, the man could have left her or divorced her instead of turning his children to orphans.

This his action was very evil

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by segun18(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
They were dating and not married ..hmmm.

I am a man at it is only weak men that abuse women.

Pls Pls if you are a lady out there and your intending husband is physically and verbally abusive to you.. suspended action on the planned marriage..Stop this competition with other people .
If you are in a relationship and your boyfriend is physically abusive pls get out fast.
Women Pls stop living off your boyfriend ..he is not an ATM machine.
May the Partners rest well in Heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Altimatic27: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
IYANGBALI:
see as you just dey embarass yourself for public forum with this your yeye comments

The girl is very stupid
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

This switching or switched at birth excuse has got to stop!!! Please!!!... You are making mockery of the science of DNA analysis!!!

DNA analysis doesn't merely take the DNA of the father into cognizance.... It also matches the child in dispute with that of the mother. If the baby was switched at birth, why would the mother/woman still share same genetic information??!

You guys think Science is as dumb as our leaders... Lol!!! grin
don't mind that guy. Maybe na him switch the baby.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
sometimes I ask if people do buy this sniper and keep incase anytime they are depressed they will just take it and move on in death .
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by nedekid: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.
Abi o
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DisLifeSha: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
My pain is for the ladies who don't seek God to know whether the man they wanna marry is the right person. The right might not have much but will reach the level you expect of him if only you're patient. Their many mad men roaming about and living in good apartments. But that's not enough. I must pray seriously to God before I marry any woman. He must lead me. I don't want stories that shatters the heart

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

Pls I am not justifying taking a life you cant create, I am not
ur comments bro seems u ar doing so by claiming she deserves to die because she cheated.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

Who thought them

What about the men that does more

Why are men mad when their women goes out

But they goes out mess up and come back to their women

Was it written that they are free to do sex

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Lekan239(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
The man was 32 and the lady 18years of age when they gave birth to their first kid, which means he must have been sleeping with the lady at age 17, paedophile turned murderer, I'm very sure he acquired his wealth illegally

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.