Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32655 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by CirocBoi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chuky7:

Please bro how did you go about learning ethical hacking?...

Paid for online courses
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chuky7:

Did you find any where for good job postings?...

interested...
Yet to get any reply from previous ones
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
I too. I watched the movie and it touched my kidneys! My precious kidneys.

Yea man...

There's another that I find similarly interesting...If Beale street could talk...a lot of similarities...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Johnrayban:

I registered it and got approved 2018.
when did u reg??...
how does upwork work though...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
CirocBoi:

Paid for online courses
On Where...
Which Platform...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Yet to get any reply from previous ones
Where n where did you search...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Johnrayban: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

when did u reg??...

how does upwork work though...

Upwork is a freelance site. There's always numerous jobs there. New jobs every minute in various categories. To get a job, you would just write a cover letter then may answer some questions and attach files to show your past works or portfolio. if the clients interviews you and you are hired. Then go to go

There are some task that are long term some short term. Some pay for each hour you work for this especially for long duration jobs, And some has fixed price. If you are not okay with the pay for hourly or fixed price ,You can ask for raise.. The site has its own conversation tool for client and freelancer to interact So the business within the platform.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by KrazyDave16(m): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

Where n where did you search...
Indeed and jobberman right now, can't afford to burn cash on transportation right now.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by CirocBoi(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

On Where...

Which Platform...

EU Council

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Johnrayban:

Upwork is a freelance site. There's always numerous jobs there. New jobs every minute in various categories. To get a job, you would just write a cover letter then may answer some questions and attach files to show your past works or portfolio. if the clients interviews you and you are hired. Then go to go

There are some task that are long term some short term. Some pay for each hour you work for this especially for long duration jobs, And some has fixed price. If you are not okay with the pay for hourly or fixed price ,You can ask for raise.. The site has its own conversation tool for client and freelancer to interact So the business within the platform.

Okay...

What's the highest you earned...do they pay well...since gigs are by the hour...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Johnrayban: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chuky7:

Okay...

What's the highest you earned...do they pay well...since gigs are by the hour...

i have never gotten a job there, i didn't even use it since i opened it then, So during pandemic i just remembered about d account, So.. i just evenlearnt how to write cover letter..started applying for jobs last week. But not yet hired. The pay depends on the client some pay handsomely and some pays are poor.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Johnrayban:

i have never gotten a job there, i didn't even use it since i opened it then, So during pandemic i just remembered about d account, So.. i just evenlearnt how to write cover letter..started applying for jobs last week. But not yet hired. The pay depends on the client some pay handsomely and some pays are poor.

Okayyy...

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Adeolajude(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
In need of help with your project or seminar writeup.....contact 07037238469.....for affordable and reliable service.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by VersatileVee: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Multiplier7:

Sure you can. Life is all about learning
What's app no. 08182787527
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by AdvisorOpe: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2020
For Cowrywise, you just need your email and an active bank account. It’s pretty straightforward.
Chuky7:

Hello bro could you guide me on the requirements on ...Afrinvest, Meristem and Cowrywise ?...

Would really appreciate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.