Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32605 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Learning French, Swahili & Latin
Learned small video editing skills(I wouldn't mind if people can teach me more)
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself
I learn small ethical hacking too
Learnt more about cooking
Discovered a lot of things.
Learnt more about everything I read or hear about.
Even learnt some medical terms
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Lalasticl.ala take us to the promise land

Mama Lala: lalas.ticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasti.clala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalastic.lala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalastic.lala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...

Baba I tuale for you....

Habari ya njioni
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Adamxy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Blogging

SEO Tips & Tutorial

PHP & C++
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Learning python,HTML,

Trying to build some tech I think I'll start with a smartwatch (no supplies for it, I'm still searching)

Learning Chinese on a facebook group, also learning how to speak German too Hadampson thank you for that your lesson, bruder(i can speak a little Spanish, i learnt it from a friend) Portuguese too

Also learnt video editing a bit
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Had enough time to think for myself. Learnt a great deal of life lessons on Twitter and as ever nairaland. For example, I've learnt monthly salary can never make one wealthy, and that has made me change my paradigm of thinking of how my after school life would be. I've got a plan on not just relying on career alone, but also learn a vocational skill, and also with my business acumen, once I have enough fund, I can always have a business has side hustle. I really can't wait to resume so I can be done with my final semester and start something doing with my life.

I've also read some insightful books too. Leadership, philosophy, psychology etc.

Really, I haven't grown in mind in the previous year as I've done so far this year. And all these between since the lockdown got effected and up till now.

2020 has been the age of enlightenment for me. Even though now the primary objective it to survive this year and beyond.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by TimmyEEE(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am now a full-stack web developer and a budding data analyst

Also , I am now very good at physics
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by JBoss25(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy I
abeg give us an insight on number 5, what's the name of the site
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Aremson14(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Finished an 11hours node js course. Sharpened my programming skills more
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by germaphobe(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

I can't post link here to avoid ban..tell me how you would prefer to get the sites. You can also click on the link on my signature and reg, note its a site powered by telegram, one of the biggest social media apps so no need to worry about being scammed and its free.
CAN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by karnap(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm about to learned online graphics design Start's next week when I complete the payment.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Multiplier7(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice question

I have learnt a lot in this 100 days o

Books : I have read very nice books that I believed will and have positioned me for life.

1. The Richest man in Babylon
2. Think and grow rich
3. Rich dad poor dad
4. The millionaire next door
5.The parable of dollars

I have been able to stop working for money rather to make money work for me. That I should not mind liabilities which removes money from my pocket but to focus more on assets which puts more money in my pocket.

I have been able to increase my investment by learning about the stock market.
I have three accounts now on Afrinvest, Meristem and Cowrywise.

Currently I own shares in Zenith bank, Fidelity and Dangcem ( I plan investing more in future)

I learned how to use Canva. Though I didn't do much.

Most importantly I learnt to save more, not only to save but to also invest and invest my gains too.

So far it has been so good. School should not open again. Our lecturers should just call us and ask us to swear that we understand all they have been teaching us.

NOTE: You can search for the authors of those books mentioned above if you care to read them for your good.

I am MULTIPLIER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SirMichael1: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Hilarious!
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Anny505(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yahoo oo The studentship in me is remaining 2%

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by skyfather09(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
man just dey cash out

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by LordTosinJ: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have learn some much that when I resume I would get the A1 parallel......as long as I mark the script.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Duchessree(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
I've achieve a lot concerning my skill, After the lockdown was lifted i resumed learning my Fashion Designing. smiley

I read sometimes also
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Wyz007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Refrigerator/ AC repairs. Developing my business skills also
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nooneonline(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
hey what video editing app did u use and is it free
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by 4ckz: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

HTML 5. But the guy hype Sha or he learnt nonsense. How can you learn so much in just 3 months?
You can't even get a good grip on html css and javascript in 100days. I just see that comment laugh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Hadampson(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Learning python,HTML,

Trying to build some tech I think I'll start with a smartwatch (no supplies for it, I'm still searching)

Learning Chinese on a facebook group, also learning how to speak German too Hadampson thank you for that your lesson, bruder(i can speak a little Spanish, i learnt it from a friend) Portuguese too

Bitte schön Bruder smiley

You have done well.. Try to improve your speaking and listening skills. Also, get a German native friends.. Tandem, hello talk, Speaky, facebook are some of the platforms where you can meet them
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]At first i ave started reading, but i ave lost that zeal, I'm more focus on making money now

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hadampson:

Bitte schön Bruder smiley

You have done well.. Try to improve your speaking and listening skills. Also, get a German native friends.. Tandem, hello talk, Speaky, facebook are some of the platforms where you can meet them
Gimme one German Friend Name on facebook or will i just search them randomly.?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Naijaarchive(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Daily exercise Sleep routines (more rest) Learnt about crypto currencies and how to claim some for free... Read some books Completed Google Digital Skills For Africa courses... Got the certificate. Did some courses on udemy too Watch lots of movies Learnt and started domain flipping

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Vinnyx(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience

I've learnt there's hardly no real job for teenagers in Lagos. Abeg slawomir or any real niggar should come and show me the way abeg. Any job at all. I'm begging
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by sidieladaniel: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
dude can I dm u make u tell me some of those sites to get bitcoin
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by familier(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Leant Graphics and making lill money from it
i also made some discoveries
do you knw a mosquito net has 1,200022 holes do you knw one full bag of rice has 2,0000005 grains
just being observant
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!

Nice one bobo. I really love the write-up and love to know more diverse people like you. I am just another jobless student on holiday to if you are wondering...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
4ckz:

You can't even get a good grip on html css and javascript in 100days. I just see that comment laugh.

Dude probably finished solo learn and thinks that's all it takes. I laughed too. Jack of all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / 441 First Class Graduates Take Oyo Teaching Service Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.