Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32672 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Simisola3: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
I completed some writing and practiced programming with Python.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
I read books that change the course of my life and the way I view things, especially books on self-discovery. Some of the books are:
Goals by Brian Tracy

No excuses! The power of self-discipline by same author above.

The power and purpose of vision by Myles Munroe. But the most interesting of them all is

Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill.

Also, I have improved 1 of my skills and planning to start the next skills and read the next book.

But the most important of them all is that I drew more nearer to God and I discovered a new hope of peace and joy from reading the manual of success (Holy Bible).

Thanks.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nothing. Broke.

I hate school and job, but love being lazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Hades2016(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stop asking useless questions
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Davidganna10: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience
Have watched 5 different TV series, though not a student.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by sheyitokz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
small cash from tutorial and affliate marketing
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Temysteve(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience
me don dey on sessional break since December 27 2019.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by LordIsaac(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Had to look more deeply into freewill and determinism debates for criminal impulse under criminology.... I'm making good progress.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Olabode971(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Learning French, Swahili & Latin
Learned small video editing skills(I wouldn't mind if people can teach me more)
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself
I learn small ethical hacking too
Learnt more about cooking
Discovered a lot of things.
Learnt more about everything I read or hear about.
Even learnt some medical terms
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Lalasticl.ala take us to the promise land

Mama Lala: lalas.ticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasti.clala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalastic.lala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalastic.lala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...

Aahaha... yeeehhh; Mama lala don kill me with laughter oh

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Ojetayo17(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
carpentry pays. hustle continue
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Simply6: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
yusman14:
I am lead guitarist..I also play acoustic guitar too...
I have PDFs for beginners and intermediates..chat me up on WhatsApp 09070703878
I would love to learn too
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Grateful02(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chei this one loud. which sch you dey?

sunshineV:
I've come to realize our ceiling is divided into 12 segment
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by sunshineV(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Grateful02:
Chei this one loud. which sch you dey?

KP
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mrviktor:

Ehen. Which HTML. Version uses doctype
HTML 5. But the guy hype Sha or he learnt nonsense. How can you learn so much in just 3 months?

12 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by placeforbakers(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
It is not too late to take a good decision on what to do for yourself positively while still waiting. You can learn some vocations either through online or offline. Contact Baker's Place for online cake decorations and cake making classes https:///2348176920180
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just so hooked up in my farm.

I sell Raw Unadulterated Honey.....If you need it...Contact me on the number on the picture below let's talk about it....Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Betterman99: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Read some books and engaged in some non-paying ventures but was happy as I was impacting in people's lives.

Abeg anybody wey get any hustle wey i fit dey make some change make dem suggest ....ur boy dey loyal.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by baratech: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Achieve ke? Is it a productivity competition?
We're in a pandemic, all you have to do is survive.

Don't start making people feel depressed and suicidal with all these comparison and competition mentality

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by djWALE(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Been able to devote more time into my forex trading..
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by JBoss25(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Felix180:
Read a lot of insightful books, not those trash called curse materials

Made money from graphic designing,

Rehearse drums.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Blogging Business Sure Pass
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Grateful02(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
I've learnt nothing. even the sleep self I rarely sleep but when then I asked myself what have gained this holiday. I kinda feel am a failure* tears

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Wyz007(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
I beat my daily target of 7-explode.

Thanks to Victoria cake grin
Legendary
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by stchinedu: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
This not a question that people should frown at. I believe it's to help students put into cognisance some basics. Better to make the best out of the situation than to keep complaining.

Nobody knows when schools will reopen...

Secondary school final year students are supposed to have forgotten about WAEC by now...they are still at home

The rest are supposed to have done some tests in preparation for third term exams by now...they have not even finished the second term let alone writing the second term exams

University students are not left out of this dilemma...even those who are supposed to have started their NYSC by now...

Anyway...

Get the VIDEO COURSE and become a boss!

�� Learn how to create an interactive E commerce website and start making money even while you sleep

�� Learn the Secret of E Com and Digital Marketing

�� Learn to covert your Data into money

�� World leading E com Agents and their contacts.

Many More in this VIDEO Course...

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by JBoss25(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Learning French, Swahili & Latin
Learned small video editing skills(I wouldn't mind if people can teach me more)
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself
I learn small ethical hacking too
Learnt more about cooking
Discovered a lot of things.
Learnt more about everything I read or hear about.
Even learnt some medical terms
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Lalasticl.ala take us to the promise land

Mama Lala: lalas.ticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasti.clala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalastic.lala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalastic.lala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...
Join forsage bro
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Learning python,HTML,

Trying to build some tech I think I'll start with a smartwatch (no supplies for it, I'm still searching)

Learning Chinese on a facebook group, also learning how to speak German too Hadampson thank you for that your lesson, bruder(i can speak a little Spanish, i learnt it from a friend) Portuguese too

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Olabode971(f): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
it takes 1min:15sec for ceiling fan to stop after NEPA carry light.

there are total 589strands in Dangote spaghetti

Aso Rock has more than One Rock inside it..

Am counting the number of beans seed inside 1full bag of Beans.. i have counted up to 3,895seeds when I come across this thread; am still counting tho..

5kg bag of Rice is my next target after counting beans finish.
Thanks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Grateful02(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaduna abi kogi? Also what course??
sunshineV:

KP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / Pictures Of Public Primary School In Delta State / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.