Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

He's came back. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's came back. (8934 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

Don't mind me
How was your day ?
My day is going just fine. Thanks for asking. I hope it's same for you?
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Don’t put too much pressure. Thrill of the chase. Men like to pursue. If you give him too much attention he will lose interest. Go about your life. Self improve and when he comes back don’t make it too easy for him to come back into your life. Value and respect yourself. When we are too available people tend to take others for granted.

What makes u think he will back

"when he comes back don’t make it too easy for him" grin

He will meet other Lagos babes just the way the met

LoL

All this babes sef

4 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol obviously because she loves him, and doesn't know what she did wrong.

Don't conclude fast bro

How hustle nau?

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

My day is going just fine. Thanks for asking. I hope it's same for you?

It is here

Enjoy your day bro

I'm not a troll
Was just having fun

Lol
Re: He's came back. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
he"s not into u abeg
he just told u all those sweet things to make ur head swell and not to appear rude.
i guessed he lost the interest as soon as he met u face to face
this is one reason you ladies should stop air brushing your social media pixs.
sometimes when guys meet u one on one u will look so different from your social media pixs
just let the guy be and hustle for another guy
baba don lost interest

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by oglalasioux(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
You asked for airtime or money to make your hair. He might have even given you then decided it's not worth it since you'll come with more demands.

Some things are not worth spending money for; sex is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by Freelane33(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Check yourself
Re: He's came back. by Rickmann: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sandrazima:
There is a guy I met few months ago. He has all the qualities I want in a man. I met him him before the locked down when I travelled for a business trip to Abuja where he resides. We had a long interesting conversation and we realized we shared a lot in common and he seemed very into me.

I was sad when I had to return to Lagos because he was such a great guy. He said he occasionally travels to Lagos for meetings and business trips and that made me happy knowing that I would get to see him more.

The lockdown and ban of interstate travel distanced us for months but we exchanged calls and text messages all the time. The more I got to know him the more I fell in love with him. He told me he was attracted to me and I felt the feelings I had for him were mutual. We flirted a lot, exchanged pictures and talked about sexual topics.

A month ago he just stopped responding to my texts and calls. When I text him the messages will go through, but he won't reply. If I call him the phone will ring and he won't pick. We didn't quarrel and put last conversation ended on a good note. It's been a almost a month. I see he is online and he occasionally updates his WhatsApp status so I know nothing is wrong with him. I feel very disrespected.

Why would a guy tell you he likes you, flirt with you and then just disappear from your life? Doesn't he know that he is hurting me by acting in this way? Men are indeed trash.

My dear.. believe me, that guy is a good guy. At least u have ur heart intact. He didn't break it. Perhaps he flirted with u in the heat of the moment in abuja and returned to his gfrnd or wife. So deal with it my sister and move on.

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Rickmann: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
I'm urgently looking for a legit feminist to date
I couldn't sleep after seeing the below photo cry

It's quite disturbing.

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by chordben(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
What if his turning cold on you has anything to do with your 3rd June, 2019, post here (That you likes being choked while being penetrated by your boy friend and some other 'weird' details).

He may have come across that and thought it wise to stay away (you might still be seeing that your Choker Boy friend to be collecting that special treat). Which he can't afford. lols

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
shut up
Carry ur frustration dust

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by krushdripper(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Which makes your father also trash. He should have put you in a condom and flush you down the wc, pathetic leech.
Re: He's came back. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
chordben:
What if his turning cold on you has anything to do with your 3rd June, 2019, post here (That you likes being choked while being penetrated by your boy friend and some other 'weird' details).

He may have come across that and thought it wise to stay away (you might still be seeing that your Choker Boy friend to be collecting that special treat). Which he can't afford. lols
ghen ghen grin grin grin grin
so she made a post like that cheesy
Re: He's came back. by placeofallure(f): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

U sound like a very matured lady.

Where do u stay??
This is the first time I'm asking a nairalander this Q.

I'm not hitting on u biko

Lagos
Re: He's came back. by placeofallure(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
WOW do u speak italian ?

No, I don't grin
Re: He's came back. by Mryacks: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sandrazima:
There is a guy I met few months ago. He has all the qualities I want in a man. I met him him before the locked down when I travelled for a business trip to Abuja where he resides. We had a long interesting conversation and we realized we shared a lot in common and he seemed very into me.

I was sad when I had to return to Lagos because he was such a great guy. He said he occasionally travels to Lagos for meetings and business trips and that made me happy knowing that I would get to see him more.

The lockdown and ban of interstate travel distanced us for months but we exchanged calls and text messages all the time. The more I got to know him the more I fell in love with him. He told me he was attracted to me and I felt the feelings I had for him were mutual. We flirted a lot, exchanged pictures and talked about sexual topics.

A month ago he just stopped responding to my texts and calls. When I text him the messages will go through, but he won't reply. If I call him the phone will ring and he won't pick. We didn't quarrel and put last conversation ended on a good note. It's been a almost a month. I see he is online and he occasionally updates his WhatsApp status so I know nothing is wrong with him. I feel very disrespected.

Why would a guy tell you he likes you, flirt with you and then just disappear from your life? Doesn't he know that he is hurting me by acting in this way? Men are indeed trash.

Although dude may have his reasons for cutting of and all, it just shows how selfish he is. Not caring at all about how his actions will affect you. A simple text reply to even say he can't continue should suffice. You don't come stir up peoples emotion and just fade away...that's not nice.

My advice to you is that just be calm and dont't beat yourself much about it. Maybe his actions has nothing to do with you but more of the kinda person he is....
Re: He's came back. by edward1106(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sandrazima:

He is not married. I know this for sure. I have his social media handles.

He is a good man. If you probably told him u had someone u were with and could still flirt with him, then he might have thought u are a wrong addition to his life.
Not everyone is interested in sex, some just want a sincere and loyal person around.
In his mind, if you could flirt with him whilst still with another, then he couldn't TRUST u.
In summary, he sees u as the trash and if you want to add value to yourself as regards him, better u don't disturb him anymore. Let him do ...

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by HomerTimpson: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
placeofallure:

No, I don't grin
lol buenos dias
Re: He's came back. by KenBen217: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
yeah so what happened at this point Is that he "ghosted" you. all of a sudden hes rethinking it,and maybe he's just not interested in keeping a long distance flirting,or he wasn't always interested (it's a thing),but he spurred your interest and you fell for him... here's the one remedy that always works....IGNORE HIM...MOVE ON. if people can just read these cues,and understand when to stop stressing over someone's unavailability, they'll have less problems

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Amb1045(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
it's so painful, it happens in most men. I have done that to alot of ladies, that feelings comes naturally when your heart has been shattered from your early love life. he could have meet someone else or he is a Playboy who can't keep a long distance relationship. I remembered abandoning a lady because she doesn't want to look cheap
Re: He's came back. by placeofallure(f): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
lol buenos dias

Buenos dias?
By this time of the day? You must be high on something.
Re: He's came back. by HomerTimpson: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
placeofallure:

Buenos dias?
By this time of the day? You must be high on something.
yea am high on spanish...can't one say good day at night? I didn't want to say adios which means goodbye cos nevermind
Re: He's came back. by Alimzy20(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Women are trash..a lady has been ignoring my calls and texts for a week now
Re: He's came back. by Keji1012(m): 2:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Maybe u have a smelling pusssy.. U haven't told us about the great sex u guys had together nah
Re: He's came back. by Nweike190(m): 2:59am On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Did she mention anything about demanding?

grin

Re: He's came back. by Nweike190(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2020
placeofallure:

A piece of advice for you, if you ever become a father, and your kid score low in comprehension passages, Don't ever raise your voice, let alone your hands on him or her. It would be a chip off the old block!

Uncle No Network, my grouse isn't about the long distance relationship, it's about you suggestng that she probably asked the man for money, hence the reason for ghosting her.

Try and understand this one, biko. Or which of the dialects do you speak so.....

grin grin..couldn't stop laughing aunty English teacher.. grin

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2020
100 guys like a lady, she ignores all their calls and texts. No problem

A lady likes one guy. He ignores her. All hell breaks lose

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Sandrazima:

Two can play the game. You ve done it before, pls quit the rant. He's no longer feeling/into you..... Move on
Re: He's came back. by Infinixs5: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Sandrazima:

oloshi....u dey plan to start bill the guy naaa and him don Jakpa
Re: He's came back. by Infinixs5: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Sandrazima:

He is not married. I know this for sure. I have his social media handles.

you have his whats appp;Facebook;instagram;twitter and imo..
Omo;Aunty Kem Kem the guy don jakpa naaaaaaaa.. look for another client naaaaaaa
Re: He's came back. by womenareapes: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
kalex0:

I hardly get rejected
I have sex anytime I want to.
If she can't handle rejection, tell her to stop giving guys her attention.
Simple!!!
oga abeg leave that guy! once a guy is a simp, there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
placeofallure:

Lagos

We can be friends

...a student?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.